So if Jesus is a sand nigger doesnt that mean being a sandnigger is clearly the masterace of all races???

So if Jesus is a sand nigger doesnt that mean being a sandnigger is clearly the masterace of all races???

>I'd like to Correct the Record

>WE

>people at that time had in average this look in that region
>therefore Jesus looked like this
Ok

It is true Jesus was not an Ashkenazi, but jews arnt really sandniggers.

Sup Forums utterly absolutely BTFO

His race doesn't matter, its his message is what matters.

He could've been aryan looking, chink looking or haji looking, it doesn't matter.

He came with a purpose to accomplish, to save us from the old Jewish laws bar the ten commandments and absolve us of our sins.

The jews wanted him dead, thats enough reason for me to like him.

If you believe in all this that is

>believing in Jesus
>its the current year

Grow up

>to save us from the old Jewish laws bar the ten
> commandments and absolve us of our sins.
>
But I'm not a Jew, why should I give a fuck?

Sup Forums's a majority atheist/agnostic board.

People in the middle east look like this now. So Jesus ( a Jew ) must have looked like this 2,000 years ago.

Fucking retarded

thanks, John Oliver

>Semite religion
>master-race

pick two

man i love dudes like this
they think they are smart, but when they die they are going to hell
you just have to accept Christ as lord and saviour, and accept that God is better than you, but you are like nooo, im smaart

this

>Implying that ME people arent the same since ancient times.

Anyway, Jesus was a kike and kikes are levantines, therefore whiter than arabs from Arabia.

Pic related, average levantine guy.

Jesus was an alien.

>Literally no evidence to support anything you claim
Yeah I'll stick with not living my life according to a bunch of made up bullshit thanks.

Drop dead

>Roman Levant before the Arab in asians was very white
>Jesus' heavenly form is clearly described at His transfiguration and in the revelation

invasion* lol not "in asians"

better live like the media tell you to do right, you can see that
everything is written through history, when Solomon say there's nothing new under the sun is because there is nothing, but believe what you want, God talk pretty clear about the fate of non believers

Only if you're a cuckstain.
Which explains why cuckstains are all cucks, not that the fact they cuck themselves to a dead kike on a stick whose mom cucked her husband doesn't inherently make them cucks to begin with.
The fucking cucks.