Remember when alt-right NEETS got btfo for complaining about a show they didn't even watch???

Remember when alt-right NEETS got btfo for complaining about a show they didn't even watch???

Good times

Logan Browning is hot as fuck for a black woman.

Does this show contain any female farting? I could use a fap.

no

The show is suppose to be an accurate depiction of Ivy league college life. It's a SJW indoctrination show for Black Lives matter supports, as is much of Netflix programming. Wew lad I'm glad Rotten tomatoes gave it a 99 just to piss of alt-right weeaboos.

Remember when OP was a fag?

Good times.

i unsubbed to netflix and didnt look back
atleast it got me to distance myself from filthy leftist propaganda outlets

and the show creators spewing racist tirades on twitter didnt help their case for "HAHA WE'RE REALLY SATIRE" when the faggot routinely says shit like fuck white people, evil white people, white people should die etc etc,

Remember when no one else watched it either? Good times.

>calling other people neets
yet here you are on Sup Forums

>white people should die
but white people should die

Of course. Immortality is a curse, not a blessing. Everyone deserves to die at some point.

>show creator says 'fuck white people'
>haha, it's really a parody of SJWs

She is indeed, user. She is indeed.

So, what happens when you get confrontational to a few million people, and rather than getting the response you dreamed of, they all kind of... cross their arms, and stare off into the distance, and say "no comment" if you really get in their face about it?

What then?

All these buttpained alt-right shits in this thread :cryinglaugh:

lol, 0/10

at your post, to be clear

White people are the elves in LOTR.

Niggers are the orcs.

They will artificially prop this show up and renew for a second season despite a poor performance because they have to save face.
Can't let those racists win.

They make fun of the black characters.

jej

Zootopia was great.

The show was okay at best. A lot of the dialogue is awkward, and the humor falls short most of the time. It's a good show to binge, but that's all it has.

>Paying for netflix in the first place

>her belly button

JESUS CHRIST! FUCKING RUINED!

Why?

The title of the show is race-baiting garbage but the actual show the show is about is race-baiting garbage and gets called out on it.

It pokes some fun but not quite enough at the SJW crowd. SJWs are in need of a good-spirited but still hardcore ribbing.

the title is racist, that's all you need to know

Lead by example, you roleplaying faggot. :)

This brave and bold show was EXACTLY the right message in the era of Trump.