Who's ready for the mute girl to bang Abe Sapien?

Who's ready for the mute girl to bang Abe Sapien?

What are the chances that's actually Abe, and this is a tie-in to the Hellboy reboot? No bullshitting.

Doug Jones is playing him and it's during the 60's

I mean, I'm not SAYING it's potentially hellboy

but it's hellboy

what is this?

B P R D
C I N E M A T I C
T A C O V E R S E

Zero percent because you can't keep secret anything now adays with how much elaborate jewing it would take to get an IP like Hellboy produced.

The Shape of Water

A "Romantic horror" film

>Tacoverse

Thats actualy cool

what show is this?

you can use it if you want

This is from Fox and Nu-Hellboy isn't, so no chance.

She's cute

>Hellboy reboot
I don't know if this is confirmed as happening, but this movie is made by Del Toro. Why would somebody reboot their own films from only about 10 years ago? I could see a reboot happening, but why would Del Toro be doing it? If he was going to stay involved wouldnt he just continue what he already has done?

she's actually a good actress

shame taco probably overdirected the fuck out of her and she's gonna be three times as autistic as she is deaf

the shape of water by guillermo del benicio del toro

Reboot is happening. Pic related has been cast as Hellboy. I had no idea he was considered lead material I heard that. Stranger Things must have been great for him.

And though it isn't as if it's ENTIRELY impossible, you do have a point about Guillermo and all that.

I had no idea he was considered lead material UNTIL I heard that.****

I keep stroking out and leaving entire words out of shit.

10 bucks says that these are abe-sapien's parents.

I thought he looked too similar to Abe. The time period doesn't help matters either. It looks like a good movie, but I can't help but draw comparisons to Hellboy.

It bothers the fuck out of me that the character supposedly isn't Abe. Like, it so very clearly is him. It's exactly the same character, from his appearance to his characteristics (eating boiled eggs). How the fuck are you going to have a character in a movie but say it isnt the character? It would be like making a movie with robert downey jr, where he plays a rich playboy tech genius who is a smarmy douche but in a funny way and created a super suit made out of metal that lets him fly and has weapons and looks almost identical to the iron man suit, but the filmmakers say it isn't tony stark, it's a different character.
Call him a different name if you want, but its the same fucking character.

maybe it's a different fishman in the same tacoverse