MGTOW - MEN GOING THEIR OWN WAY

Man up = Be a better servant
>it usually comes out of the mouth of men who have internalized their role as provision drone

In female parlance, the word commitment has come to mean "up until I'm no longer 100% satisfied with my partner". It isn't that we are fearful of commitment, it's that women have become commitment incompatible.

There is nothing wrong with choosing to remain a bachelor for life. In fact, making this decision is completely normal in this day and age. 70% of men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

You do realize that you don't have to get married, right anons? As in, if you choose not to get married, that choice doesn't make you less of a man.

You do realize that, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't reproduce
Don't be a father
Don't even look at women

Don't reproduce
Don't be a father
Hire a prostitute if fapping is no longer doing it for you.
>smirk at all of your broke ass divorced friends who mocked you 10 years ago

>feminazi with weight issues

Lol

>There are betas out there who actually think women are like those in the picture
>even took the time to make that, what a fucking cuck

Go back to /r9k/

I think I could get over a woman's drinking problem as long as she has no other big issues.

>Divorced cuck detected

>ITT: Shills and retards welcoming white genocide by refusing to reproduce

This is why we will all die out you stupid cunts

In the year 2060, the white race will constitute 10% of the world population. This is due to the fact that most white people live in more advanced cultures and have access to birth control and western women have educations/careers and due to the fact that in Africa and Asia, women do not have universal access to birth control and are generally uneducated/don't have career options. From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children, and their child production will take the world population from 7 billion to 11.5 billion. There is no amount of fucking white people can currently do that will undo the demographic growth of those two peoples. Our fate as a minority on this planet is sealed. Aside from mass genocide or a plague, nothing will undo it.

But here's the thing. Despite white people being a minority, in 2060 there will be more than 1 BILLION of us. 10% of the population and still there will be a BILLION of us. The white race isn't going anywhere. The notion that we are under threat of extinction is propaganda stormfags use to grow their ranks here. Stop drinking their kool-aid and grow a pair.

What if I only date single mothers to get access to their children? Am I still a cuck?

That's fine as long as you only target the mixraced coalburner spawn.

>and western women have educations/careers

most of my friends were from households with divorced parents (this tends to happen alot), later I started hanging out but was never really that close with guys who all came from non-divorced households (birds of a feather).

almost all of the guys from divorced households are not married. Most of the guys from married households are married or in serious relationships with the same girls.

I have seen so many people from both camps be devastated by women I thought I knew well. and the men thought they knew well. But one day the mask falls off and you see a ravenous, feral animal come out looking to destroy.

whoever thought to give these beasts so much power should be dug up and burned to ash.

>From now until 2060, Africa and Asia will produce a shitload of children

most Asian countries have shit birth rates, so that's just not true. The only countries today with really high birth rates are Sub-Saharan African countries. Even middle eastern birth rates are in decline. Hell, the Islamic Republic of Iran has a fertility rate of 1.7 births per woman, which is the same as Denmark.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_and_dependent_territories_by_fertility_rate

wiki related

I"m not talking about China, Korea or Japan. I'm talking about India and South East Asia.

Then go rape a few bitches or have few one night stands where you don't pull out.

this MIGTOW movement was all brought about by clever design. Turn women and men against each other to promote an entire generation of non breeders. Push LGBT on little kids to get them to not breed also.

this is part of the global depopulation plan that includes every western country.

I hope you all enjoy the end of civilisation as we know it. The final plans of the NWO depopulation plan is in full effect and we all just sit by an watch it happen around us, yay.

Is This A MGTOW Wizard?

So MGTOW spend their lives fapping everyday?

Fuck racemixing white whores.

Get a based Asian wife. They are non-degenerate and they are in it for the long haul. They're also hotter lol

(((MGTOW)))

Have you been to any social event with women and alcohol? You can't share 60 seconds of conversation with a female without unequivocally ruling her out as a terrible person with a vagina.

>You do realize that you don't have to get married, right anons? As in, if you choose not to get married, that choice doesn't make you less of a man.
Actually, it does.

Serious question for men who post things like OP pic: are you guys (MGTOWs) more likely to have been in a relationship and gotten hurt or never been in one?

Because it seems like an awful lot of American millenials in general are pretty dramatic and averse to any kind of negative feelings.

Ex. I got cheated on and now I'm never ever gonna deal with any woman again.

I don't know, I'm a little older and a lot of my group were cheated on by a shitty gf at one point or another. We dusted ourselves off and learned from it.

It seems very reminiscent of safe spaces and things like that. I could vey well be wrong though, it's why I'm asking.

>he's never met a group of crazy bitches
go to college

spend your mid 20's dating

Hitler could have prevented all of this. We chose this future for ourselves.

The world will never know what it killed in 1945...

I gotta say Straya cunt is making a lot of sense. This MGTOW nonsense just all feels hyper dramatic and narcisstic.

"No one in history before me has ever been hurt by a woman ever, so it must be a totally new radical shift in society and I'm out man. I'm not playing."

Based on what I'm seeing here in the states, it's literally the best time in history to be a beta, balding weakling.

In the 90's you had to be rich, ripped, and stuffy to pull 8's and 9's. Now? I can't tell you how many beta looking faggots I see banging 10's.
That shit never would have happened when I was a younger user. And I was Chad tier but without the cash.

Stuffy= studly
Fucking autocorrect.

Studly as in "Handsome Dan must be totally buffed and studly"

>ass pained to the max
by doin shit like this you show you care very much and are just upset it aint gettin thrown at you for no reason beyond having common decency.

>Hitler could have prevented all of this.

Hitler was MGTOW himself.

Isn't that kind of redundant?

>I hope you all enjoy the end of civilisation as we know it.

I agree, but also, women really are lying, vapid whores for the most part. Besides, it's not like we can stop the degeneracy at this point, so why are we even trying to fight it like that? Might as well find an Asian girl, who isn't a dumb slut and actually acts like a human being.

He was MGTOW for a good reason. That was to save his volk. He made a sacrifice for the greater good of society by focusing all of his attention on the betterment of the German People.

I agree that younger women do seem to be incredibly fucking vapid. I will certainly not argue against that. That said, the ones 18-21 now seem to be a massive improvement over the ones 21-29.

Many I've met through work seem incredibly common sense, lean conservative, work hard, and all seem to (non religiously) hate abortion.
That baby boomer cunt from that rabidly pro abortion group (NARWAL or some shit) keeps motherfucking young women like,

>muh struggle for you
>you don't know how lucky you are to be able to destroy your uterus
>why won't you solely identify as a voter only through abortion rights REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>He was MGTOW for a good reason.

Like essentially every MGTOW then, because women are dangerous.

Everyday, it becomes more clear to me that the entirety of western society is becoming one massive Wiemar.

I'd date the greek one. she actually seems pretty nice and cute

The edge

>Implying there aren't already too many fucking people on this shit planet

ok satan
checkd

praise kek
nice dubs

if i'm getting married i'm definitely going back to China, women there are actually interested in raising a family

Hitler sacrificed his status for the greater good of the German People. Unlike most modern MGTOWS who are just neck beards with no regard for society.

The next hitler will be a neckbeard, prove me wrong

i was in a relationship for 8 months 4 years ago (1st and only girlfriend)
after the initial excitement of not being single, it was kinda lame. she unloading her emotional baggage on me and shit.
since then Sup Forums has (pobably) warped my views on women and now i can hardly stand them

>Many I've met through work seem incredibly common sense, lean conservative, work hard, and all seem to (non religiously) hate abortion.

Really? So they are voting Trump and not Hillary or Sanders? Lol.

>dat delusion
>dat man shaming
>dat defense of feminist society

Fuck off, stormroastie.

>You do realize that you don't have to get married, right anons? As in, if you choose not to get married, that choice doesn't make you less of a man.
I know that is why i am gonna have one to two bastard kids however i am not getting married. Therefore i can reproduce yet get fucked over by marrying.

Not get fucked over by marriage.

well, I wouldn't exactly call myself a MGTOW because I don't go around proselytizing about how I'm free from the eebil wimminz, but I've given up on relationships and am fairly young (22). my story:
>fall in love with best friend
>enter 4-year relationship with her at the start of college
>she cheats on me with my cousin (m) and again with lesbian friend
>I realize that if my best (and really only) friend could mistreatment like that then there really is no hope of finding loyalty in some random bitch I met through whatever circumstances
>give up on romantic relations and focus on engineering/math/philosophy instead
kind of sad, but that's the world we live in. maybe someday I'll find a pure qt, but I am about 75% sure I'll die a bachelor

>this also...

In our fucked up country, if a couple is living together for more than 2 years in a comon household they automaticly split 50/50. So we are fucked either way

Well some who gone that path are probably from divorce families like myself who know how fucked up it is.

Women are scared shitless now there are no beta providers and are shaming men to manning up to help take care of their microchimeric riddled asses.

Yeah i know to avoid living with a partner because of common law.

my dad got brought to the cleaners by my mum, and my mum spent 18 years brainwashing me into hating my dad.

i'm not falling for the same shit my father did, mark my words.

Shit i thought only we have this bullshit. Nice to know. I thought you guys over there were covered by prenups, but doesent look like it.

Well basicaly we can cover our asses here if lets say i have an apartment or a house on my name, before a bitch comes in. And we live together for a few years, then we separate, id have to split or repay for all her investments. But usualy stay at home bitches who only squirt out babies usualy get 50/50 also. So wheres the fucking logic in that. The law shoud be that if the separation is because of infidelity, then that party receives SHIEEEEET. But that wouldnt work well for gold diggers, wouldnt it ?

>Implying there aren't already too many fucking niggers on this shit planet

fixed that for you

the amount of years varies based on state, Canada has it for 2 years though

Prenups are a game of chance here if the bitch starts to cry to the judge about being forced into signing it then the judge can throw it out. If it was not signed under the right conditions the judge can throw it out. And if it leaves her desolate then the judge can throw it out. So prenups are a game of chance to try to find a judge that is not a white knight nor a feminist Jewish cunt.

And common law depends on the state actually some places don't have it but some do and if you are in a state that has it then it is around 6 months to 2 years before they are gonna make you pay up and by paying up they mean splitting the assets and giving temporary alimony if she had your kids and she did not work.

White knights and women are the reason we don't have fair laws going into marriage because the white knights will put women on a pedestal and the women will accept the cash from the man and feel entitled to that cash in cash.

Since the system is fucked up i am not gonna marry however i am an asshole especially to women and i could potentially have a kid or 2 but that would be the limit to my breeding.

mgtow is a symptom of societal decay, not a cause.

Railing against people who are going against fucking natural instinct due to social climate isn't going to work. Want to stop mgtow? Fix the root problem. Shame will not work against them.

Oh, and while few self identify as mgtow, they actually make up a huge, fucking ginormous percentage of the younger, breeding aged generation. So, have fun, and pray for the happenings of happenings.

I have a desperate friend, shitty minimum wage job, and he constantly nags and cries to me about being poor. And i was screaming at him, but dude youre bitch has a job ffs. His reply was : "let her keep that money". And he pays for all her shit and everything. Fucking desperate cucks. No wonder bitches have us by the balls

>mgtow is a symptom of societal decay, not a cause.

This.
It is a rational way for many men to react. Hell, more men should go MGTOW given how society is set up. Most beta males would benefit from going MGTOW. It also gives them the best shot at not being beta anymore.

As i said i am an asshole i am not the kind of person who is a white knight and id never give any chick my money unless i was forced too. Your friend is just a white knight who needs to grow a pair and not give his wife his money.

More and more men are joining the movement, it's not surprising at how fucked up it is, every day you will probably find one or 2 new videos of either women complaining of why men aren't bothering or people who have become aware of how fucked up it is for men now.

>watched my uncle lose his house and live in a shithole apartment after his divorce and he killed himself
>parents divorced mom tried to turn me against my dad
>first gf cheated on me
>second gf cheated on me

Yeah, I'm going it alone. Women live in a world without consequence and will make the most asshole decision they can get away with.

A lot of alphas are naturally MGTOW, or if they dumb enough to get married, they fuck around on the side. Betas basically keep the system going, even though it fucks them and makes them pathetic cucks. Most men benefit by not playing the game.

The greatest part about MGTOW is that you don't have to be a massive faggot screeching at people through a megaphone. You don't have to do much of anything, really.

>glorifying being a quiter
if you think there's only being a servant or being mgtow then you're clearly a beta who should never reproduce anyways

MGTOW is just a reflex of the state of things now.

The right fight would be to harmonize gender relations again, and destroy hysterical feminism, and get those babies popping out of pussy quick.

You must love being the slave of a woman.

Yes we realize that. You even stated 70% of men under 35 are unmarried. Marriage is over and monogamous relationships are next. Nothing to get upset over or even think about. Soon male sex toys will be out that can replicate the full experience of sex and that will be it for women. So just make as much money as you can and enjoy life

>play emotional and financial russian roulette
or
>watch 2D girls
I'm sold.

OP is correct. Really, you can live your life however you want. Confidence comes from being comfortable with yourself, NOT from dating. After having two long-term relationships, I'm fucking drained of any motivation to go find another woman. They are pointless, and it's really not that hard to control sexual urges (jerk off every few days or whatever, NOT every day it makes it worse)

Children are expensive as fuck, anyway. Why not spend that money on a badass motorcycle, or some cool guns, or just spend it on whatever the fuck you want? Plus, imagine sharing the rights of a human being with another person - specifically a woman. They are unreasonable, and seldom use logic. Modern women are more likely to fuck your best friends as well. Permavirgins of the world, you are not missing out on anything. I have been single by choice for a couple of years now, I'm a good looking dude and I haven't had any sex in that time period. You won't find a legitimately intelligent woman, it just won't happen.

This Huehue gets it.

>no reward for pursuing something
>tell people they should keep pursuing it
>implying memes aren't a much better use of time

Again, you've never actually addressed any of the issues that are causing men to opt out. You're only shaming them.

If you tell me that I should punch myself in the balls, I'll say, "No." If you then call me a pussy because I won't punch myself in the balls I'll still say, "No."

If you aren't a Chad there is simply nothing for you. None of your accusations or shaming attempts will change the fucked up situation. It just makes you look like a retard.

As an ugly virgin, this is somewhat comforting. Thanks user

Hey we are both leafs of similar stories.

in real life you'll lose a couple times in anything
you can't expect a reward just for trying user
this isn't a lesson for when dealing with women
this is a lesson for dealing with life

33yo oldfag here. Never married. Never engaged.

I'm what most women find attractive: Tall, white, handsome, in shape, good job. I've dated many women and I've ended most relationships after a few weeks to a couple of months. I've yet to find one really good woman. The vast majority are liars. The rest have ulterior motives or some kind of neurosis. I'm pretty much convinced at this point that I'll never find a woman that just wants to love someone and be their partner, and if I do, she probably looks at home in McDonald's.

JUST

Huge Debts is such a fucking qt

There is a difference in that most risks and failures aren't life crippling like shacking up with the wrong whore.

I m MGTOW because of my retarded father , he cheated on my mother after 27 years of marriage because "MUH PUSSY", my mom was doing everything for this family , she stayed home almost her entire life to take care of me and my sister and my father , ok at 50 years you are not sexual attractive anymore but still , my mom gave him liberty , maybe 2 much liberty( she thought it s better instead of being oppresive) , he cheated on her several times , but like 1 night stands( i think he is sexually ill ) , then one day he decided to leave for a bitch (with a kid) 13 years old younger than my mom . I supported my mom into screwing him financially , ALIMONEY yes but it is RIGHT , he is the asshole ... he is fine cause he lives in the house of the bitch , what a cuck .
So i understood that marriage is fucking bullshit , one of the 2 is going to screw up eventually

Losing a job or losing a bet won't ruin your life like a divorce will. You lose half of everything you worked for and then are financially obligated for the rest of your life. And all it takes for this to happen is a single word from her.

There is no winning. There is no reward.

They have to focus on bringing men back to the table instead of insulting them. There is no "manning up" from a lifetime of court-enforced poverty.

since when are you expected to marry any woman you pursue?

18 year old user here
Will be starting community collage in 2 weeks

My dad married his highschool girlfriend and had me

I want to have kids,a family with 3 kids and a dog

But is it even worth it?
I don't just want to be sad and lonely for the rest of my life

I means who would inherit my life savings?
Who would I pass cents mental shit down to?

My sisters kids? Assuming she doesn't just have nigger kids which she's on the road to becoming a coal burner

Help Sup Forums I want the American Dream

Fuck auto correct I Ment sentimental

There are some great girls out there user
Don't deny yourself happiness

Fortunately, we are young enough that the waifubot is within our grasp

just savae your money, buy a farm in the whitest state, raise children, not that hard.

captcha related, select pickuptrucks

You're not. It's within MGTOW to pump and dump.

MGTOW is a refuge for a man's sexual failure

Do you think the guy in this picture actively tells women "no" or made the conscious decision to go his own way?

Women don't fix themselves. They are literally children and they are guided by masculine men who they want to like them. They don't want Chads to dislike them. They will change who they are to please someone they like.

Increasing beta males just lets women be more wild.

meet some girls, start dating ones you like
don't get stressed on finding "the one" just have some fun

yes because so many MGTOWs are even interested in even talking with women

>implying MGTOWs can even talk to women

Imagine a beta fat manchild who has never talked to a woman, had a gf, or lost his virginity.

He's browsing his favorite hentai forum, and suddenly he says "I'm going my own way now."

MGTOW isn't made up of Chads who are drowning in pussy. It's men who want validation for giving up and for the fact they're losers

It doesn't say that you can't have sex. Most Chads are MGTOWs. You can also pay for prostitutes if you want.

You've read the legends of the Waifubot, right?

Whats with these dudes who inflate pussy so much on this board? Look kid men get sick of the drama in relationships and the court system favors women so what else do we do besides pump n dump and leave behind a lot of bastards?

Face it, Sup Forums. Women—white women in particular—expire at 18.

By then they're shameless roasties and damaged goods with gaping pussies the diameter of a fist. Most American girls lose their virginity at the ripe age of 12 to virile drug dealers, the constant stream of violent sex, feminist theory, chick flics and media brainwashing corroding their vulnerable minds into irreparably degenerate vipers and slaves to impulse, incapable of properly rearing a child.

The ultimate redpill: To uncuck society the age of consent must be lowered. Why are Millennials having less sex? They need fresh, tight pussies. Despite their brainwashing, their mammalian minds instinctually understand that the pussy on the market right now is rancid and beyond the reproductive peak.