How are these any different?

How are these any different?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518329463046.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the left is a thot and the right is a conservative girl with family values.

I meant headscarf/burka vs. crucifix

t. heretic

t. roastie

the necklace is something people wear if wants, is aesthetic and clean, the other is something taha women MUST wear if they want to live and not get raped or stoned, they are ugly and since retains sweat make them smelly.

This why people thin Brazilians are fucking stupid

one of them feels better wrapped around your dick

I'm not, but you are

Veiling is not always mandatory, my friend. But both take a certain level of twisted psychology for people to believe using them is a good thing to do. Especially if the religion was not part of your culture originally.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1518329463046.webm

That's not a crucifix though. Jesus isn't on that cross

>posting the version for ants
upgrade your internet

One is worn by women who are modest and save themselves for their husbands. The other is worn by sluts at the local bar.

crosses are worn by morons who should know better and burkas are worn by oppressed second class citizens

The left is White religion and the right is Arab religion.
That's all.

how are these different?

The fat one would look thousand times better than the other if he would weigh less.

just sayin

One is worn due to faith in a violent, despicable religion that has killed thousands, exploited its worshippers, is intolerant of other religions, and has a history linked to child abuse
The other is a hijab

If he weighed less then he would be a skinnyfat pleb like anyone else

and yet he doesn't feel any compunction to do so, it's that soft californian lifestyle I expect

No, both are lie, There is only one true God and He's God-Emperor of Mankind and He's one and He have no kindreds.

B-but t-that's past. W-we live in the present.

american on roids vs american

sorry hernando. Thanks and I'm a cartophile myself and I have to say that's one fucking ugly map

alright, noted

muslim hands typed this post

Is Somalia autistic?
How the fuck can it be required, but restricted in public at same time?

One is a symbol of wh*te people (jews) and the other is a symbol of KARA BOGA!

muslim hands made this thread

It means no face covering (burka style) but head covering. It funny how it mirrors turkey.