previous
>>

which one is the bigger cunt?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nx8cGnvxvRE
youtube.com/watch?v=sM7yDAf34vQ
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/milton-jon-snow-highway-1.4226287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is the show's saddest moment in your opinion?

for me it is when Arya is reunited with Nymeria and she states that she is finally going home. knowing what she's been through, it feels so heartfelt and as someone that has moved away from home before i am waiting for the tragic moment she realizes that you can never truly go home

previous

for me its when they forgot about bran twelve billion times

>these aren't dogs
Yet the direwolves proceed to be even more obedient than actual dogs. One is even obedient to a three-year old, rather than just mauling him when he gets too annoying.

When Cat finds Robb after they learn Ned has been executed.

At least Dany isn't stupid enough to continue fighting humans even though ice zombies are going to kill everybody.

laterally too deep for you

Is Cersei going to use that crossbow?

Queen in the North

the show is to feminist now

yeah i love it but my boyfriend refuses to watch it because you faggots brain washed him into thinking its bad

the new season in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=nx8cGnvxvRE

at least you dont have an sjw boyfriend user, consider yourself lucky

>tfw you are routing for the evil prick because the other options are bitches
I will never support, never vote, never fight for, a woman in office.

I felt bad for Jon when Ygritte died.

I wanted to skin Olly.

honestly, if he supported shit like that you know youd fuckign leave him for an alpha who didnt share your dumb opinions.

You're almost correct. It's.

I will never support, never vote, never fight for, anyone.

Never choose a master, because that implies you're a slave.

what the fuck does this even mean you retard
>humans are like wolves & have alphas & betas
kys

>no stoneheart
>no Arianne Martell

You should thank us. Now you know you don't have a beta boyfriend.

>Listening to the Sup Forums hivemind
>Not beta

Season 2 Episode 1. I have no idea how exactly but right from the start of that episode I could see that the show would decline in quality sharply. It just looked a bit cheaper and the writing was a bit hackier. Ever since then I've been watching for memes and something to talk about with normalfaggots.

Tyrion is such a piece of shit:
>kills his mother
>kills his father
>kills his pregnant sister
And people still love him.

>being a slave to your girlfriend
Extremely beta.

It's okay user. When did she leave you? It will be alright.

When they decided to spend more time on Grey Worm and Missandei than on Bran. Again.

This is the worst show on television.

>This is the worst show on television.
Rad opinion, dude.

Cersei has been badly written since season 4 but I still love her and want her to win everything.

Pregnant sister?

He should cheat on you

>OBJECTIVELY meme

I'd say it's badly written for HBO standards. That's for sure. It may even be the worst written HBO show ever, but there's so much stuff so much worse out there that calling it the worst show on television is insane.

He will poison Cercei in episode 7.

Selmy getting killed in a back alley by a pack of feral sand nigs so two boring characters can muff dive.

I really like the scene where the hound found the farmhouse he robbed. It was pretty shit episode aside from that though.

Maybe when Jaime is in the bath. I really wish we got book jaime instead of this beta to his sister shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=sM7yDAf34vQ

>putting meme at the end of things to ridicule them meme

>Never choose a master, because that implies you're a slave.
>implying slaves get to choose their master
The most cringe-worthy post of the year.

All Sup Forums memes deserve to be ridiculed

this scene is better than entire seasons

Which character do you think has the best Feet?

>caring about Robb

haha what a silly question. wouldn't it be funny if somehow all the female characters were lined up and you had to inspect their feet haha

do they really eat the pusy or is it just a stunt vagina?

>MUH DRAGONS
Literally the most entitled cunt on TV
At least Cersei cares about her family

>Hodor's Death
>The shoehorning of a sex scene between a translator and a fucking eunuch
>The death of every direwolf thus far
Too abstract. She's just a name in the show, and her only existence comes from the Prince wanting to avenge her then getting his head popped like a fucking grape.

>>lannisterfags actually believe this

thanks, bb

Stunt vagina 100%

Respond to this post if you want a shot at marrying Lyanna Mormont, we will have a fight in the pits for her hand in marriage.

>At least Cersei cares about her family
Yeah, that's why she's actively trying to kill Tyrion and blew up her son's wife, uncle and cousin.

Honestly. She doesn't care about her family. She ran her own house into the fucking dirt.
All she really cares about is her Brother's cock

>what is the show's saddest moment in your opinion?
This here, it was heart-breaking. You finally get Ser Arthur Dayne fighting on screen and they pulled this shit. Just baffling.

Not him but she certainly cared about her children and Jaime. So some of her family, just not all of her family, which is fair enough.

Akimbo swords OP

>One of the most famous swords in the seven kingdoms.
>Uses it as a walking crook and pulls out le epic duel wield swords.

She cared until recently. As she said she only cares about herself now. Should be a warning to every hedonist.

Why was Robb such a baka~

Cersei wasn't a hedonist though.

Reminder
>We see the boatsex scenes intercut with the scenes of Rhaegar and Lyanna. They get into a cabin on the boat, and we actually see Tyrion understanding what's going on in there. The way Friki talks, we get the scene where Lyanna says Jon's actual name is Aegon just as Daenerys comes or something

You will never have a solid 6.5/10, smiling, touched by fire milfu, giving you a wet handjob while you blubber about Azor Ahai.

>You will never have a solid 6.5/10
That's more like a no out of 5.

>average book reader

The best ruler Westeros has had in decades

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/milton-jon-snow-highway-1.4226287
The Canadian Press
Jul 28, 2017

Is Milton the new Westeros? Games of Thrones fan has renamed James Snow Parkway

Prankster renames parkway after character on the popular HBO series Game of Thrones

A 'Game of Thrones' fan renamed Milton's James Snow Parkway Friday morning. (Janice Wright/Twitter)

An Ontario highway sign has received the Game of Thronestreatment.

Motorists travelling on the eastbound lanes of Highway 401 in Milton, Ont., just west of Toronto, on Friday morning saw the name of the James Snow Parkway exit sign changed to the Jon Snow Parkway.

The name James on the sign was blacked out and replaced with Jon — a reference to the character Jon Snow on the popular HBO series.

A spokeswoman for Ontario's Ministry of Transportation says the sign was vandalized sometime early in the morning.

Astrid Poei says the sign was back to normal by about 11:45 a.m. Friday and provincial police, who were notified about the incident, will continue to monitor the area.

The parkway is named after James Snow, an Ontario politician who served as a Conservative MPP for the area from 1967 to 1985.

Please don't tell me that's Lady Milesandre

>
> 300 A.C.
> going to a tourney with your mom

using two swords is like using two pistols in a movie. fucking stupid.

shit looks syk AF