>North Americans WILL defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/36170225
portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/groups/landlords
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is obvious bait but Sup Forums is objectively the dumbest board on the whole website so Im not gonna be surprised when dozens of angry idiots spam this thread with responses because they're too stupid to recognize obvious trolling

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be defending so how am I even getting trolled?

My sister lives in a suburb like this.
If her car breaks down she's trapped.

if its white, its alright. if its black, dont go back

What the fuck zoning even is that? Why do city planners have to make congested streets for even the lowest traffic areas.

Was this part of the opening scene of the Dawn of the Dead remake or am I remembering this wrong?

typical (((canadian))) slide thread
we put up so many threads with hillary mental disorder evidence
they're sliding the record again

It's a very isolating environment to live.
It causes obesity, depression and all kinds of social ills.

Isn't it beautiful? I love living in a space where I have to drive everywhere just to go anywhere.

how is she more trapped there than in any other place

Only thing I don't like about the suburbs is that you have to drive 15 minutes to buy some cigs and beer

That looks comfy..

>Falling for the four wheeled Jew.

But I don't like the suburbs

My wifes son lives in a neighborhood like this. If his car breaks down I drive him to where he needs to go.

the kikes take our freedom by forcing us to walk and use public transport. In cities, you only go where the jews direct you. Dont complain about the freedom to drive and free parking

I sure hope so...

>Freedom to pay for an expensive car and get stuck in traffic.

get a cheap car
dont get a job in a city

>implying thats not comfy as fuck
>implying you wouldn't knowing the joy of walking through two backyards to get to your best friends house

If you live in city neighborhoods like Los Angeles where every block there are 10 homes, 2 liquor stores and 1 chopshop, You've at least got some options on what to do.

Filthy americans cant even build proper housing for their people.

Opulence? I has it!

For the great outback you aussies don't have shit for backyards.

What the hell does everyone in your country, of like 10 million (so cute and tiny!), live in that one neighborhood?

Yes we do. Old houses have a lot of space because back then houses were built to be lived in.

Unlike the modern houses which are built to be invested, because to be honest, they're cramped, soulless and overpriced.

Even the old houses near the city have decent sized backyards.

Read the file name.

I'm embarrassed to share a country with you two.

American suburbs are just a less grotesque looking version of commie blocks. They just have a weird soulless feel to them where everything is slightly different but effectively the same.

I will not. That's how they get you!

It's like when you go into a new town and you see a McDonald's Wal-Mart etc then you go into the next town and see the same things again and again and again.

Rural living is where it's at... imagine twenty something acres to do with however you please.

this shit looks like its in China. Why the fuck are you mimicking China of all nations?

Stalin escaped to Australia in the 50s! He helped build those after the Australians were forced into the ghetto when they lost the great emu war. they also had to negotiate bunyips would get the right of prima nocta.

This is how China does suburbs...

That would coat about a billion dollars anywhere near Vancouver.

Looks like a nice white neighborhood. If only they had a couple parks like mine then it would be perfect.

Canada... Are you aware that you are a North American?

They actually made a movie about it.

Suburbfag here.

Great place to raise a family. Largely conservative and kids friendly. I have yet to find a disadvantage otter than a longer commute which I will tolerate in order to ensure a better future for my kids.

>Canadians will defend this.

I'd kill myself if I was trapped in an endless suburbia. Make my death as messy as possible to scare the retarded soccer moms that live there.

That shit ain't for me.

Ignore the music... prepare to get comfy about the suburbs.

vimeo.com/36170225

The baby Stalin clone stole every scene he was in.

lel I'm the only Burger who actually got the joke

its the public health care
higher income canadians can afford private healthcare like you
I don't think burgers can even figure out what the public health care is intended to be

Henderson is unironically my favorite suburb in the US

New, sunny, and comfy desu

>you have to drive 15 minutes to buy some cigs and beer

I've lived in a few burbs and never had to drives 15 min. to the store. I liked the burbs. Had a lot of fun.

way better than commieblocks

What foul soul destroying shit is this?

Suburbs.

Where you have to drive for 30 minutes just go find a store of any kind.

>ITT:New fag watches black Pigeon speaks.

Depends on the newness of the suburb and the liquor laws in the state. I used to live 20 minutes from the nearest grocery store and could still only buy 3.2% beer there.

Cars are to us what horses were to the mongols. Its the way we know. It allows to me to live cheaply in a rural setting and still make money by being connected to larger towns/cities.

I do think we need a better rail system, especially in the northern midwest. Hauling by tractor trailer is killing our roads, and the DOT is barely able to keep up. A commuter rail system would be nice too. I could spend my mornings drinking coffee and reading instead of placing wear/tear on my car. I don't think its economically feasible without heavy subsidies, and it would never fully replace cars, but for every tax dollar put into it would save the average citizen slightly more on cheaper fuel and cars.
I know that we can't keep pumping money into detroit and get nothing out of it. A leaner car output would also help mitigate depreciation. A brand new car loses a quarter of its value (depending on model) when it leaves the lot. Ease up on the fucking regulations and let the customer tell the car companies what they want. I want a car just big enough to ride smoothly, with enough power to accelerate to highway speeds on a typical on-ramp, and last 350,000 miles without having to put more than typical monthly maintenance into it. That's all I want. I don't need nigger tier styling, radical performance packages, or "luxury" options that fall apart before the rest of the car does. A cigarette lighter to plug my phone into, cup holders, and a console to place my registration. And ffs, stop using so much cheap plastic. I'd rather have more road noise than having the thick cheap shielding they wrap the interiors in nowadays. Give me the equivalent of a 50's pickup in a modern car interior, four doors to haul groceries/kids, a nice big motor that runs on cheap gas getting at least 30 mpg highway, straight axles, and a solid manual transmission. I can make do without the synchronizers and drive that fucker like a tractor, I just want cheap and solid.

That store is probably a big-ass walmart, suburbs are literally hell.

>implying I will
I hate suburbia, not enough fresh air and nature

I sold my car and did the whole downtown public transportation thing for a while.

Yeah, not doing that again.

A man that knows what he wants. I like it.

STFU my iq is 170. I aced high school, college, and grad school in 6 years total.

Only problem with that is the radials don't go all the way through so you have to waggle around like a worm. Otherwise, you could get out in five minutes even on a bike. Oh, and the fact that there are no lawns, not even room for a small pool.

I spend 90% of my day in front of a screen, why should I care if the 30 minutes of outdoors I see each day is a little bland.

Yeah the lack of land in McMansions always bothers me. Why not skip building the study and fourth bathroom and buy the lot next door too. Fake affluence.

>tfw I was a first time home buyer in 2013

>new culdesac, dead end road

>2bed 2bath, full basement and 1100sq ft of expansion space

>2 cool neighbors, river within a walk and small pond

>2014 8 neighbors now. 1 black family. "It's cool, if you sell it means you're racist".

>my original friends rent their houses to blacks without warning me

>2015 new asphalt is full of burnouts, graffiti and garbage everywhere. Working 2 jobs now because of increased taxes and sending kid to gymnastics classes.

>2016 neighborhood is all niggers who don't pay rent. GF and kid left me, "friends" stop by every couple of months to have a beer, but I know they're just spying on their tenants.

If I get out now, I lose 62k. I work my ass off. I know everything's going to shit around me but I CAN'T let them win. How the fuck do people make money from rental properties when the renter doesn't have to pay?

What wrong with it? All I see are a few hundred modern houses. Not sure what you're getting at OP

and now your shitposting Sup Forums

you made me chuckle, anatoly

dude that looks VERY comfy. of course I wouldn't expect a dumbass Canadian to recognize comfy when they live in a Chinese wasteland

Boring.

Which Henderson?

Jesus Christ! Is that real?

Can't beat 'em, join 'em.
portal.hud.gov/hudportal/HUD?src=/groups/landlords

It's a shoop. Pixels.

we will defend this by waging war on your homeland

kek

Not really, the burbs of Las Vegas have always been overpriced when it comes to real estate. Not as bad as anything in California mind you, but there are plenty of more reasonable markets in NV

The VA amigo. And i can tell you from experience it's fucking awful

No. I'm a hardcore city guy.

lmao yeah I'd feel so much safer breaking down in some shitty LA ghetto than a middle american suburb where you're surrounded by nice, helpful white people.

Suburbs will become a major problem in the future. It's beginning to breed serious problems already.

I'd take the loss and move on. You should have left in 2015.

top bantz

if she has the money to live in a place like that she's going to be "trapped" for as long as it takes for a taxi to show up. or for the hour tops that it takes to walk to a convenience store.

unless she's so burgered up that she can't fit in a taxi or walk three miles.

fuck off.

Looks like murder to navigate.
Bet not many people go for walks around there .

>a better future for my kids.

Suburban kids are trapped in their house/street. They can't go anywhere and the only ones they can see are the neighbor kids.

You think you're giving them a great life, but it's actually sheltered garbage. Very much like a cage.

Junkies and homeless niggers can't afford cars. So they can't shit up our communities. The car is a minimal having-your-shit-together filter.

You know what kills shopping malls in america? Bus stops.

I'd rather keep my kids in a safe suburb than a violent ethnic ghetto.

R u kidding m8?

Cars are cheap as fuck to own in the US. The only thing that will stop that is higher rent prices.

lol black pigeon GTFO

Give me three good reasons why apartment blocks aren't the best places to live in, and don't give shit reasons like noise, because even poo-in-loos can built solid noise-proof apartments.

There are about 6,000 people in my apartment block. There are around 20 towers with 80 homes in each tower. We have our own free gym, three large parka to play in, all sorts of sports grounds, three swimming pools and the neighbours are all friendly. Because the family unit is still intact in India. My home has three toilets and 2000 sq ft.

>Finnish people will defend this

You fucker, at least its better that your kid live in a cookie cutter house than in a fucking concrete slave ship

False dichotomy.

>not being able to own land

top kek

>Body corporate fees
>No pets
>Can't renovate anything

Thats the most bullshit i read from a poo in a loo

get on our level

b8