MILWAUKEE SISTER: BURN DOWN THE SUBURBS

CNN edited out the footage of the dead guy's sister calling for violence against white suburbs.

youtube.com/watch?v=S-8Cn6boqcA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9lvCG2qag78
youtube.com/watch?v=LSSumcc2KjE
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw
twitter.com/exposes_racism/status/765691848379596802
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dindu bitches are vile

I hope people in the suburbs own guns and shot these fucking apes

>sister calling for violence against white suburbs
Good luck with that.

BLM acting like the animals they are..... wow never saw that one coming.

Ready. Get some jungle boon.

Fuck CNN

Castle Doctrine?
Check

Stand your ground laws?
Check

2,000 rounds of assorted ammo?
Check.

Please come out to the suburbs.
I'm beggin' ya!

lol, race-baiting CNN pinch hitting for niggers, as usual

wtf I still hate niggers now

God please i dont ask you for much... but please let them go to "da suburbs" and burnz sheiit down.
I suspect they will try this once and then never again

Has CNN corrected the record?

CNN claims it was unintentional to say she condemned violence when she actually advocated for it. (Another lie) after getting a lot of heat online

Why does CNN keep doing this?

Anyone can fact check anything they do with alternate footage in seconds.

Good, maybe that will wake whites up in America. BLM, the various liberal groups, and SJWs are all being spearheaded by whites whose parents lived in these middle class neighborhoods. Lets see if they are cucked to the point of no return or now if violence does erupt.

This record seems so incorrect...

Cucks won't do it anyways, or it would have happened decades ago.

That girl on the left is the smartest.
Trigger discipline and pointing away from her relatives.
Her two sisters next to her need to be taught a lesson about safety.

Trump is right. A major media outlet intentionally misleading the public should be open to massive lawsuits and fines. They literally lied to the public about a call for white genocide, potentially leaving the public at risk and unable to properly defend themselves because of said false information.

youtu.be/9lvCG2qag78

don't worry boys, it was merely a misunderstanding

The only people who still watch CNN are too fucking stupid to bother fact-checking and probably still haven't figured out how the internet works. I mean, they're getting beat badly in the ratings by MSNBC, that's embarrassing.

Even if it was illegal, the Obama's justice department wouldn't do shit.

I'm guessing she's old enough that they've trained her in using firearms while the younger kids are essentially holding props.

Wtf I hate niggers now

Sorry, but there's no way that family of crackers wouldn't get blacked by a true urban warrior.

White middle class death squads

youtube.com/watch?v=LSSumcc2KjE

Oh for fucks sake.

White people as a whole need to start breeding like this. Mormons can't do it alone.

Damn, I usually defend CNN for the most part because I think they're closer to the centre than most other media outlets but this is unfuckingbelievable

straight up blatant twist and spin

If they go through with it, it will hopefully 1. end any remaining sympathy from white people for their cause and 2. show that we will defend ourselves.

youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

Muzzle discipline can't be employed all the time. They all pointing on the second floor of their house made of teh cardboard btw. They have finger off trigger.

I'm getting cot damn tired of cucks like these

SIMPLE ALGORITHM MISTAKE
PURE COINCIDENCE

DoJ isn't involved in wrongful death lawsuits. It's pretty much be a sure win in a jury trial where you show that the media mislead the public about a militant group in their area calling for their deaths.

why the fuck do they even lie about this shit

If they actually reported the facts, which are scary and exciting, people would be more likely to tune in.

>for the most part because I think they're closer to the center than most other media outlets

You could not be more wrong, Mr. Leaf'

They are as far to the left as Fox News is to the right but honestly probably even more so.

In my opinion their bias and spin puts Fox News' to shame.

Because they're shills for BLM you fuck.

>closer to the centre
Do you seriously believe that Don?
I don't even think there is ONE unbiased media outlet in the US.

She's getting torn to shreads in the comments on that tweet. I hope fox picks this up so normie can see it. I doubt they will though. Journalists defend each other using shady tactics because they don't want to be called out for the same behavior.

Then again, if Trump tweeted a link to that video showing the edit they would have to cover it, and it would provide a really simple example of how the media distorts what he says all the time.

Here's hoping his campaign aids and son's still browse Sup Forums threads.

she's a gud girl dindu nuthin

racis crackas

Christian Science Monitor.

Also, semi-rare.

Never understand how people could see them as non-biased. Their not as bad as msnbc of course but they're definitely left of center

fuck

rare

I think they have bias too but they at least try to be more centrist

little thing like how CNN will even up trum supporters and clinton supporters on panels whereas Fox will have 1 liberal vs like 4 conservatives on a panel

everytime I watch CNN they always lead with Trumo but do talk about Clinton's scandals too. Not to the same extent obvs, but they do put some time into it.

da kangz wil rize agayn

Same as "Gentle Giant" Mike Brown's father chanting "Burn this bitch down!" when Ferguson was happening.

Eventually these chimps will wise up and actually go to white neighborhoods and chimp out and then you are going to see some shit hit the fan.

All it takes is for one BLM organizer with enough agency to scope out white neighborhoods before hand and wait for the next chimp out and then show up just in time to direct the ape pack to their desired location.

I honestly can't wait for that to happen. It will be one hell of a happening. I hope they choose some suburb in Texas or something too with tons of armed homeowners.

>the scientific and biblical case against racism.

What the fuck.

The old testament is the most tribal and genocidal book in the Western canon. And scientific testing of intelligence amongst blacks has been comprehensive, sustained over decades and consistent in their conclusions: blacks are stupid. You can call them the stupidest ethnic group within the human race if that makes you feel better because it's not racist, but that still leaves you with the fact that blacks are dumb and lazy and underachieving in general.

Yeah, and all deserved

They attempted to create outcomes by pushing a narrative with their reporting. The problem is smarter people than them like Soros, and dumber people than them, like BLM, refused to go along and subsequently used the dishonest reporting as cover for subversion and base criminality.

Now the media is stuck. The truth has gotten so far away from their chosen narrative that even though the lies are increasingly not cutting it, telling the truth would be tantamount to an admithing that all of their previous reporting had been ideologically driven shilling.

I expect they will opt to continue lying and pray to God it holds until after they (they hope) get Clinton elected.

They are fucked no matter what now though t.b.h. it's the one good thing to come of all this

I bet those guns get cleaned after every use as well.

but damn do those Mormons try

they actually gave that guy a voice
ffs

twitter.com/exposes_racism/status/765691848379596802
Fucking animals

Indeed. Btw, are you asian?

Even reddit fags know about the blatant censorship and agenda narrative now, it's been on the front page of /r/news for hours.

Niggers even have a race war flag

The only reason Mormons can support lots of kids is because they are given extremely well-paid easy jobs with great benefits simply for being good loyal tithing obedient Mormons, or if they are member of one of the polygamist cults, by abusing the welfare/foodstamps system.

Most white people don't have the guaranteed economic support or are willing to use welfare to have a bunch of kids.

How can we change the situation?

Media magic

This is why you should never believe anything you see on television.

Dismantle the federal government and free the markets.

Infuriating.

Why is anyone surprised?
When poor little Tayvon got ZimZam'd and his parents were inciting riots atop a car, they stopped the car feed when his father yelled "BURN THIS SHIT DOWN"

Oh fuck. Never mind it Micheal Brown's father.
I always get the poor innocent black men confused.

It's significant this time because before, they would stay in their own neighborhoods. Now they're going into civilized areas to accomplish god knows what.

That will just close both of the avenues.

"Free the markets" will just be a race to the bottom - errybody poor.

Dismantle federal gov - no welfare to abuse

The white birthrate would be even less then. The niggers and spics that shit out babies constantly will keep on shitting out babies, those types don't care about their kids' quality of life.

Only Australians would leave them tainted with coal

>Fox news
>far right

how dare there be a place with white people. how dreadful. it needs looting niggers burning dumpsters and gas stations

"only one race" shows people of multiple races

Report her.

Looks fairly unbiased especially for a christian website, nice tip user

Fox also talks about Drumpf tax returns. When you put CNN and turn the sound off, if you see a woman, black, latino, or arab there is 90% chance she/he/xe is pro-$hillary.
They are both biased as fuck. It's only fair game RT and Al-Sharia are also propaganda tools.

bumping with niggers being porch monkeys

the important thing to remember though is that they dindu

Are there really eggplant emojis?
This cant be real

>updated

hmmm... I wonder what they added to the story.
I wonder why.
We may never know.

How's life under that rock treating you?

Good.

Milwaukee whites are nothing but segregated liberal whites living in a giant bubble. Hope their neighborhoods get demolished.

Why? They're going to end up shooting them when they have a break down eventually anyways.

So sad i missed these happenings. /pol, what was it like to watch live?
Please tell me! I'm envious of you faggots who live here.

>If they go through with it, it will hopefully 1. end any remaining sympathy from white people for their cause
Hi born in the 90s kid. We already went through this with the LA riots where they broadcast white people getting dragged out of their cars and curb stomped by packs of niggers. The levels of guilt have only increased since then.

really, it could have happened to anyone really.

Here, let me show you:

"I decided in the fall of 1939 to... try to create the prerequisite conditions for a general peace by eliminating the acute tension between Germany and Soviet Russia"
-Hitler speaking in 1941 about his desire to create peace between all countries, specifically with Russia

**redacted**
**portion of speech where Hitler declares that peace will never work and Russia, US and England must be destroyed**

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

Which of these should I move to Sup Forums? Bottom 10 states (less than 3% or so) only please

Kek. Nignogs rolling into the suburbs is only gonna result in dead moon crickets.

BASED

lost at don lemon

I always lose at don lemon

>We need our weave

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
Clearly Montana.

Do you have roof Koreans there?

Niggers turning on the Democrats in the gated community is the only thing that would set us on the right path.

Conservatives are, by definition, armed. Anyone that is not armed, with the mindset to shoot looters, is part of the problem.

>i thought this was the worst day anyone ever experienced because the millionaires i watch throw balls to each other didn't do as well as the other ball throwers, but THEN i saw a plane owned by someone i don't like at all
>mondays, am i right?
>why can't they make these feelings im feeling illegal?

My thought exactly, user.

look at that big fuckin' goofy newf

good pupper

>implying Trump will tweet it

He's controlled opposition for Clinton, he doesn't even want to be president

I'll eat my words if he tweets about this

>tfw I'll probably get stationed in Montana for my job
Great place to raise a family.

Datum, a nigga with that hi-cap round could bix all them noods.