So how exactly did Ned get such a hot friend?

So how exactly did Ned get such a hot friend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WXIucidgJpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah how'd he get the spicy Hispanic??

You just know he eventually became the third cuck wheel

Because he was sociable and an extrovert?

youtu.be/WXIucidgJpM

this is Ned's girlfriend. say something nice about her

I fucking hated this show, specially the stupid obnoxious nigger.

I really enjoyed this show. Actually encouraged me to be outgoing instead of scared to talk or try things.

But the only thing out of his guide I tried was using the office bathroom by saying "my stomach hurt." Yeah...didn't work, Ned.

I remember when I was in my junior year of high school, a friend and I were smoking weed and watching donnie darko. Somehow the topic of this show came up, my friend started sating "dude...... moze.... hahahaha"
Then he fell asleep and started sleep talking. Good times.

Moze was my main fap for months, even when the show wasn't even on.

I don't know but I want to break Moze psychologically and physically. I want to destroy her completely. I don't think there are many things that would give me more pleasure.

DUDE

WEED

Ooooh what that like?

Kill yourself.

She just befriended him so she could get the BBC

Pretty much the exact responses I baited for, also friendless virgins in high school confirmed

Ay yo senpai. Why don't you give me some of that jerky turkey? Watch out! *slap*

v nice

post moze and not moze from some other show where she starts getting really manly features, this moze from this show

she doesnt need to worry about lotion for her face.

COWBOY COOKIE YIPPIE YIPPIE YEEHAW

Ned dated like 4 different girls on the show.

Does anyone else miss the silver age of Nickelodeon from between 2000-2006?

When they had Ned's Declassified, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, early Fairly Oddparents, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Danny Phantom, the later seasons of Hey arnold, Invader Zim, pre-movie SpongeBob, Drake and Josh, My Life as a Teenage Robot, still had reruns of 90s shows like most of the ones mentioned here, and other great shows that once aired on Nick.

Before they started airing retarded shit around 2007+ like the Naked Brothers Band, season 5+ SpongeBob, Back to the Barnyards, Tak and the power of juju, Fanboy and chum chum, Planet sheen, etc.

He'll never have to buy canola oil again in his life.

Who /coconuthead/ here?

>that episode when Ned had jock itch

>Nickelodian pleb thinks his shows were on the same level during 2000-2006

Crabgrass was 10x more attractive though.

>Mosley