What are some movies about drug busts?

What are some movies about drug busts?

Ayylmao

True Romance

>that pic

Damn officers, good work. So proud of you guys.

>vape shit
>100 bucks
>3 small bags of weed

big bust!

Support our troops

I feel safer already

wow, that's a lot of drugs. They must have busted the kingpin!

theres also baggies of coke which is objectively better for you than weed

You call that small?

SHUT THIS SITE DOWN!!

I buy more than that every couple of weeks, looks like maybe an ounce in each bag or less.

That aint even an elbow, nigga.

It looks like what I used to bring to weekend festivals for me and a few friends.

I bet you're quite the catch

Woah 100$ and maybe 3 oz of weed? These guys must have been big time

the comments are hilarious

>implying it's all for me
Wew lad

I bet even without smoking weed you're not

Really hoping this wasn't an undercover sting. Those are really expensive to do.

>pothead """banter"""

>weed never hurt anybo-

ayy vape

ha I just noticed the way they spread out that pocket change to make it looks like BIG DRUG MONEY

If those are pills in the baggies, then it could be worth couple hundred if they're the right ones.

Based cops putting degenerate faggots behind bars

Best guess is molly but I don't know drugs that well
The thing that really fucks this guy is the scale. Carrying a scale guarantees that the charge will be distribution. Without the scale and all the little baggies he could have definitely argued personal use and probably got a slap on the wrist.

This. Even the weed warrants life - who knows what kids they're selling to and ruining lives.

It's coke, it doesn't take a drug lord to see that

Coke really? It looks like big crystals not powder to me but I've never seen coke, my friends were all acid & shrooms people.

All that looks like is some nigga just had his kick ass friday night ruined.

Dude weed is good for you lmao #legalize, why are 2scoops legal and not weed duuuude pickle rick

This user has it right. You could argue hes parceling it out for use during the week or whatever bullshit excuse and get away relatively scott free, but the scale is damning.

Also someone beat me to it but the most recent Dredd movie would count, as the whole premise of the movie is a drug bust.

Yea its coke, looks like its mostly rock which is pretty good stuff compared to stepped on powder stuff street dealers will give you

This is trolling right?

>mfw I've literally carried more weed then that at once before
>mfw I've carried 15 of those hash-oil carts at once
>mfw I live in NYC

>faggots not even knowing what a sixteenth of coke or a fifty bag of coke looks like

Do you even snort coke and watch Michael Mann films you cowards?

>potency
what is it

>Not smoking crack and watching windows

You are like little babby

How about

This is what a life free of drugs leads to kids. Make the rich choice, don't end up like this.

You druggies need to boot.

Some of those Asian countries are freaky as shit about drugs. When I landed in Singapore I had to sign a thing on the plane as we landed with a big skull and crossbones on it that said something like "THE PENALTY FOR DRUGS IS IN SINGAPORE IS DEATH" in 20 different languages. They don't fuck around.

Join the club and I'm a rich Tribecafag. Hell, I used to have an industrial meat scale in the basement of the townhouse I lived in that you could have scraped more cocaine off of than that guy got arrested with. It's crazy the shit I got away with over the years, I only got one charge and it was thrown out due to lack of evidence so my record is clean, a couple guys I knew got conspiracy charges and did a couple years in federal prison. I'll still do a couple lines every once in awhile but fuck selling that shit, unless you can do a massive deal and get out immediately it's not worth it.

ayy

This poor man was sentenced to death for that small amount. Messing around with drugs plain isn't worth it.

Messing around with drugs is fucking awesome

Fuck off, degenerate. We're making Queens great again.

degenerates

this is fucking pathetic. both op and this thread

nice reddit opinion, degenerates

>Estimated street value: 9 gazillion dollars