Favourite Gotham City Siren Sup Forums?

CHOOSE

I don't want to choose. I want all those booties dancing in my face.

>Mystique is there for some reason, but not Catwoman or Wondy

Fuck off.

No, you must choose 1

Why are they all bisexual?

Cause they're tired of your bullshit puritanical views of sexuality.

They're strong, independent females who have a mean streak. Ain't no way they get tied down with just men. Plus it can be super naughty.

And writers also appealing to all the experimenting highschool/college girls out there who comprise their main base.

my fave

Fuck Harley
Marry Selina
Nuke Ivy from orbit

What can I say, she gives me wood and occasionally turns it into a nice set of shelves.

Let's see...the first one would steal all my shit (that what my exgirl did which is why I'm still living with my family).

The second is one giant botanical STD that will insta-kill me to the touch.

The third has the ultimate insane/asshole/psychotic boyfriend and she's a fucking nut herself that slept her way through college.

No OP. I won't choose You can have them all. I'll be over here not having my shit stolen with leaves growing out of my dick, and finally being torn apart by hyenas while her and her boyfriend make some stupid joke about it.

All yours buddy. Enjoy.

All women are bisexual, user. It's an expression of their innate narcissism

Best siren, coming through.

Rebirth title when?
DCEU standalone movie when?

I want a Selina so badly..

How?

I'd Ivy, she's the only one shorter than me.

Catwoman.

Which one is the least crazy?

I prefer Ivy, but I guess I gotta go with Selina. She's the one least likely to try to fight me in a blind, psychotic rage.

Harley's gonna constantly compare me to Joker and ultimately I'm gonna have to fight him, and even if I start winning, she's gonna conk me with a mallet and go back to him.

With Ivy I can never so much as eat chocolate because it's made from fucking tree seeds.

So yeah...Selina it is.