Which is the most overrated city or country you have visited?

Which is the most overrated city or country you have visited?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sweden and Norway

i want to visit her asshole

Manchester

NYC

Poonited States

London
New York
Sydney
Toronto

All indistinguishable from each other, multiculturalism is a cancer

>Anglo shithole countries look like each other

someone give this retard a sticker for his discovery

Why? I was planning on doing a road trip to both.

Sweden was pretty much like Finland except there weren't many Swedes which sucked. Norway had beautiful scenery but everything was expensive (which is to be expected desu), a bag of chips was like 10 euros.

What sport is being illustrated in this image?

>Los Angeles

I think I expected too much. It's chaotic, the hall of fame is meh and hollywood is full of weirdos and weird shit. San Diego was 1000x superior.

>walk of fame

Fix'd.

Bruxelles
although it hasn't really been rated high to begin with

Like, a small bag or a big bag?
Big bag here is like $4-5

did she let the photographer see her boob before she covered it?

Warsaw
all around bad place

Stockholm

all other places I visited were great

Big. A 24-pack of beer was ~50 euros.

And your shitty cities are any better?

> Inb4 MUH WEED

Barcelona and London

amsterdam. the architecture is cool and all but the food and the drinks are over priced as fuck. tho everything might be over priced compared to my lovely shit hole

name one bad thing about Stockholm

you cant

London

Stockholm syndrome.

The non-swedes

Amsterdam is a tourist shithole.

This. The most major cities in the west are fucking cancer. LA is even worse.

The natives in Cuckholm aint exactly better tbqh

Here he is, the bonde.

Amsterdam is depressing
but the prices for foods and drinks are not that expensive compared to literally any other western euro capital

The netherlands. It's a flat expanse of monotony broken up by a couple of cities that are about as varied as a pack of cigarettes, food that is only good if it's non-dutch, the dutch people that are honestly some of the weirdest people I've ever met and I've travelled a lot, and then there's the other tourists which are either dude weed lmao or fat americans looking for windmills and lost family members.

Would never cross the border again except for cheap medication/10

We want you kanker moffen here anyway.

It is quiet boring, but the food was delicious, best kebab ive ever had also max burger is divine.

Sweden wasnt ever rated as a destination so its not overrated

What's a good city in the Netherlands?

go to belgium, it's far better(despite not being a country).

have lived here all my life so dont know what tourists would like

if you're a normie you would like amsterdam probably

Paris desu

De Hagen
Amsterdam was a fucking nightmare I tell ya what

The Hague
This honestly, mostly because other French cities and towns are better and Paris is so overrated as a destination. Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Sweden.

I don't know what i expected desu. It's just Finland with more diverse cast of people roaming the streets.

When I went to Paris, I was alone and felt so overwhelmed and surrounded by people trying to sell me stuff/scam me that I basically just wandered around the city for a few days without seeing any museums or anything. I guess that's more my fault than the city's, but my first impression of Paris will always be that it's a lonely city.

Atlanta was shit. Savannah was better

Savannah looks cool but honestly no one is hyping Atlanta at this point

Verräter

LA

I'm glad I didn't go in with much expectations. I took my first trip to LA years ago but it will always remain a shithole in my mind. Terrible city with terrible people

im not from the worst coast but i thought it was underwhelming as well

the nature is the nice part of california

if you are trying to see celebrities, you get a better experience being a poorfag student and going to all the famous comedy/music/theater joints. i saw tom green in laugh factory which was pretty dope

nyc is a better "city" from an awe-inspiring perspective. LA is just infinite sprawl with famous people and nice weather. driving sucks

Some shitty touristvillage in Germany. My gf wanted to go there because of the pretty pictures but it was underwelming.
Alkmaar

>food was delicious
>kebab

Paris, I even went in expecting it to be shit from having read about Paris Syndrome. Most striking thing was the metro. Shit as so nasty.

Yes, another fine Western Euro city ruined by third-world trash.

Budapest. Maybe it's just because almost every time I went there it was on the way to Prague though, it's not really a fair opponent for it (or most cities really, Prague is incredible).

I still like Budapest, I just don't get the love it gets from everyone else.

Funny you should mention that when we were leaving to head to the UK my Dad made a point of saying,"It wasn't always like this."

For you

The municipality of Monaco

Barcelona

Best post of the thread.

I've never visited any big city.

Ireland. Sweden as a distant second.

Venice

sydney
london
l.a

oh for fuck's sake. yeah, it's unreasonably expensive and too full of tourists (I mean they literally have a locals-only water tram line so they can go about their business without waiting in line for 15 minutes every time), and yeah it's basically a tourist disneyland (but in its defense it doesn't pretend to be anything else in the slightest), but you can't possibly deny it's very impressive and unlike anything else

This

No rich history
Boring culture

Berlin was pretty boring.

>oh you absolutely come visit Berlin during Christmas season

Fucking Paris

Valparaiso, what a shithole

Los Angeles is the smelliest shithole I've ever been to. Not even Las Vegas comes close. San Diego is pretty cool instead.
For what concerns Europe, I realised London was trash when I visited it a twelve yo and was surrounded by Pakis, Chavs and international boors

Berlin, it's ugly and filled with turks

It's a mess but it's always refreshing to see restaurants and cafes charge foreigners a doubled price. Never change lagoon Jews

I still remember a Croat family friend telling us how he took his family there (wife and two kids) and the kids got hungry, so they all had a sandwich and a Coke and when they asked how much it was, the clerk said 80 euro lmao

Thailand

lmao, a few days ago a scandal broke out coz three chinks were charged 1100 euro for three steaks

epic, did they know it was gonna cost that much beforehand? also how the fuck does that even happen, 1100 isn't divisible by 3

coveryourtitball

That's strange, I literally only had 1 single person try to scam me during a two week stay. Cairo though, holy shit. People are so desperate for tourism and potential to promote their store you literally can't walk alone or undisturbed for more than a couple of meters at a time. The first few days you just feel sad for them, but then you start to get irrationally angry because it just never ends, eventually having an outburst over some random taxi driver you've never seen before in your life.

London.
It's expensive. It has very few historical buildings. It's dirty. It's expensive. Famous places like Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square or the Buckingham palace are very disappointing. And it's expensive.

Same shit in Istanbul, it gets so ridiculous they'll fucking invite you in for a cup of tea just on the off chance you'll buy some rug they're selling. And you're always expected to haggle with fucking everybody, if you don't it's literally bad manners and can be taken as an insult.

London, it was just like new delhi with less impressive buildings

>t. went to Oslo and a short trip to Trondheim
No but seriously what did you expect? Norway isn't exactly flaunted as some kind of cultural powerhouse, the interesting parts of our culture isn't even really that accessible for tourists so that just leaves the shallow stuff for tourism. And even though we have some world champion chefs, our traditional cuisine is abysmal.

>our traditional cuisine is abysmal
Whale meat and pickled fish, yummy.

Although we do have pickled fish, that's more like Swedens schtick. Dried/salted fish and meat is more our thing.

why barcelona? i love it

shut up nordnigger nobody cares lmao

Paris, but I expected it to be shit anyway

Moscow. It's like Paris: smells like piss and full of churkas.

Djurgårdare

Los Angeles

it was underrated for me. I was expecting a hellhole though. I used Uber to get around everywhere, and it was actually pretty nice.

Grand Rapids, MI.

Not that it is overrated; it's probably not any-rated, but it was the most boring place I ever had to stay.

Venice

>visits a depressing shithole the original inhabitants fled 70-50 years ago?
How could it have been overrated?

Me too and I'm French.You should visit Lyon instead

I found Grenoble 10/10

London, New York City, Los Angeles and Miami are all massively overrated. Country? The UK hands down. Europeans, Americans
and the sheepshaggers down under just hoot n' holler over the UK. 2bh I was disappointed with everything except for the Scottish Highlands.

kek

Paris and Amsterdam

Absolutely LA. I can't believe I wasted almost a week of my last big trip for that shithole.

To be fair, most Anglo cities west of the Greater Toronto Area in Canada look pretty similar (Vancouver being an exception, perhaps). Toronto just happens to be the most prominent one, so those characteristics that make such cities generic are most amplified.

I definitely do recommend visiting Newfoundland, however.

this
Venice is a fuckiong shithole nowadays

It stinks there. Too much rotting wood

Venice is the northern Napoli, they keep bragging about their beautiful city and traditions (and that's true for both Venice and Napoli) but then they ruin it with dirt&trash, mafia and terroni trying to rip you off for everything, from the coffee to the guided tour. Two examples of beautiful cities ruined by their subhuman inhabitants.

USA by far.