What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3aWn9j1j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she's right, he's the best Batman villain after the Joker

he was a great villain in the MIller comic books

gaybros best bros

ummm sweetie he is the best villain

He'd been with her the longest, she was her first friend in Narnia and so she would remember him for that.

Remember they had been together for several weeks before they found the Tin Man, she'd depended on him to help her cope with the transition from her world to his.

She met him first, hence knew him the most.

Also, he was the most intelligent, most logical, and most emotionally connected to her.

Also, she sucked his straw

>no topless scenes in the entire movie

what the fuck was the point

STRAWED

BIG STRAW COCK

think i might watch return to oz in my feverish state from this flu

thanks op

the dog that played toto died recently. :(

or wait tinman was the faggot wasn't he.. or was it the cowardly lion I just don't know.

I watched that a few weeks ago, it holds up

Have you been in cryostasis for a couple of decades?

>return to oz

wtf

>The plot focuses on an insomniac Dorothy, who returns to the Land of Oz only to discover that the entire country and its inhabitants are facing near extinction at the hands of a villainous king who dwells in a neighboring mountain. Upon her second arrival, she, alongside her pet hen, Billina, befriend a group of new companions, including Tik-Tok, Jack Pumpkinhead and the flying Gump. Together they set out on a quest to save Oz and restore it to its former glory.

lol

NO STICKY NO PEACE

Well, in Emerald City
She did bang Scarecrow

The actual answer is that originally Dorothy was going to be romantically involved with the Scarecrow's real world human counterpart. That whole subplot was cut from the movie, except for this line.

There's another thing like that in the movie where the witch says she "a little insect on ahead to take the fight out of them". That doesn't happen, but originally there was a whole nother song in the film where some "jitterbugs" make everyone dance the jitterbug, but it was cut from the movie because it's fucking stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n3aWn9j1j0

The movie is bananas, wait until you see the Wheelers.

that abuse and negativity becomes addicting

return to oz is fucking kino

its really fucking campy but in a great way

the wheelers will fuck your shit up

it's true, i was surprised too when i looked it up.

Is it actually good, ordo you just remember it being good because people told you it was, like with Labyrinth?

its actually good, i watched it a few times in the last decade

its unlike anything youll see, its meant to be a kids movie but it starts like dark drama then becomes kinda fantasy then its got horror elements then theres finally some family tones at the end

what a ride

People are right about the wheelers. And it has some really great looking scenes with the headless queen.

guess I'll watch it later today then

You sound like my wife.

YOU JUST KNOW

I've been attempting to re-purpose the lyrics of "If I only Had a Brain" slightly on my down time for the past week or two, to do some quality bane posting: "If I only had a Bane". I haven't found any really good phrase-matches, since I haven't tried very hard.

OH I, COULD TELL YA WHY!
YA DON'T SHOOT GUYS IN PLANES!
I REQUEST THAT YOU SHOULD LIFT MY MASK UP AND!

YOU'LL SEE THAT I'VE!

A MASK AGAIN!

I COULD TELL YOU ABOUT PAVEL!

BUT THERE'LL BE NO SUH-VAH-VAHS!

WHEN ONCE WE CRASH THIS PLANE!

[too-too-tee-tooteeleeee too]

something something IF I ONLY HAD A BANE.

It doesn't quite work, stupid. I encourage workshopping.

did he bust a stem?

mexican dorthy?

That's not a scarecrow

yea whites learnt how to survive hurricanes so now only shitskins get sucked into fairytale lands

im a bane

me on the left

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA EL BANO ES LOCO XDD

t. Pajeet