No propane tanks

>no propane tanks

YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT YOU FUCKING FRAUD! GO TO JAIL!

Wasn't that the episode where he was suffering from PTSD after that explosion in Mega-Lo-Mart?

Plus, I use Applewood when I'm grilling, it's better.

No, it isn't. He still used propane in that episode anyways.

>I use Applewood when I'm grilling, it's better
time for you to taste the meat and not the hear.

Sometimes you gotta kick a baby in the mouth and vomit.

Well that's a very clever analogy.

>Not the HEAT.
Fixed it for you.

He also said Khan's burger is the best burger he ever had, which was grilled with charcoal.

Charcoal is objectively better than propane.

I just asked my mother she said propane is better.
Are you calling ny mother a liar faggot

I dont know if he is but I sure as hell am, your mom is dumb as shit.
Considering you were probably raised by an early gen millennial, you fucking fetus.

>My dirt burger sure tastes better than your burger.

>my dirt burger sure tastes better than your gas coated burger.

Hank was right about one thing: People who order steaks well-done are wrong and need to leave.

I have no idea what the hell any of those terms mean, is well-done the "burnt as shit" one or the "still covered in disease-riddled-blood" one?

The former, the latter is considered "rare". If you ask for a steak well-done, likely you'll be getting a pretty shit cut, because no chef is gonna burn a prime cut to a crisp.

Medium rare is the optimal steak. Medium is okay for hypochondriacs. Anything more burnt than that and you should have just ordered a hamburger.

If there is any pink left in your meat its undercooked

>this fucking faggot doesn't understand steak SCIENCE

The steak fags have arrived. Time to kill them all via aneurysm.

I never ordered steak before.
Whats the optimum choice?

medium rare is usually preferred. medium is fine too

Oh wow. Geez.

>friend is filthy rich
>get invited on vacation with his family
>one night get taken to The Palm
>"get whatever you want!"
>ohshitohshitohshit
>giant prime rib medium rare cooked fucking immaculately and a giant loaded potato
>friend orders shrimp cocktail
>friend's dad orders NY Strip well done with ketchup
>mfw

Did he comment on your steak and at any point use the word "undercooked"?

this, but with ketchup.

Why do Americans eat raw meat?

because its more delicious that way

If you grill with propane you're not grilling, might as well drag your oven outside, tastes the same.

No, they don't really comment on what other people eat/order, but their taste in food is terrible.

They don't just put ketchup on ruined steak, they put it on everything. Steak, chicken, fish, pizza, potatoes, fucking everything.

King of the Hill actually taught me a lot about propane. Which only help me out one time, I was working as a cashier at Walmart. One day I had to cover the register in the back are which sold propane.
>Lady ask why it's so heavy. Tell her it's a liquid that turns into a gas.
>See costumer grabbing it by the valve. Tell them not to might cause a leak, ect.
>Basically I just parroted King if the Hill all day

To be fair, ketchup goes good with lots of stuff (eggs and anything potato related, for one), but I cannot fathom what dark forces would compel someone to put it on fish. That's just a crime upon nature right there.

Aren't Hank's burgers canon bland because he uses propane?

No, they're canon bland because Hank is bland.

They're bland because they aren't well done.

>Not smoking your burger with cherrywood

That's not how it works you fucking uneducated retard.

Because the beef we buy from local ranchers/butchers is the purest in the world. I also live in Montana

>purest
>LOL THE BEEF WILL JUST NOT HAVE PARASITES BECAUSE MURICA STRONK
Your death will be humoring.

Because we actually clean our neat properly before handling it, Pajeet.

Same reason Europeans consider raw ground up meat a delicacy: some are just fucking stupid.

You realize that after being on the grill at that heat, the blood and anything in it has denatured right?

Of course you don't because science is hard for you.

Charcoal, propane, both are inferior to smoking.

>I never ordered steak before.
How is that possible.
You've never eaten steak before?

Come on even Hank knows wood smoking is superior. Even has Bobby help Bill build a wood stove for ribs That give Hank an orgasm.

The perfect steak is rare, not medium rare.
In rare, the core is still fully pink and therefore has a bit of chewiness left.
You don't want to the steak to be homogeneous in texture all the way through.

What would Hank think of this burger?

see

Its a gas at room temperature/pressure, but gases stored at pressure liquidize, because that's what happens to a gas under enough pressure.

Fried fish... mostly because its fried.

But, it is a vinegar based preserve.

and he cooks them all medium.

a good burger should be browned on the outside and then pink on the inside.

Hank just cooks them slow and low until it is all grey

>a good burger should be browned on the outside and then pink on the inside.

Like this?

Cook them all the way through, you morons

Hamburgers are ground meat, not steak. You don't fucking cook them partway through because unlike steak, the insides have been exposed to germs and bacteria and shit and it will make you sick. Never cook ground meat "medium".

Propane leaves me feeling coald.

I had a friend that put ketchup on his fucking soup!

And tangentially related, but the same friend also mixes McDonalds' fries with their Sunday ice cream and it's pretty good, kinda tastes like cake

Potatoes have to be the one food that can go with everything.

that shit isnt even cooked, needs to sit on the grill for a little longer

retard

>Why do humans eat raw meat?

Well it's good with meat. It's a starchy food, and they compliment meat very well. Bread, chips, potatoes, any of that will do.

There is some support for the so called paleo diet being healthier.

Though, the real answer is, as with any other food, because it tastes good to the person who is consuming it.

But the paleo diet is dumb as all fuck unless you are eating specifically what YOUR ancestors were eating, not just what all ancient humans eat.

I doubt you'd survive an Eskimo paleo-diet of rotten meat fermented in seal blubber.

Reminder that Superman is a super pleb.

You ask politely yet firmly to leave...

>death, from common intestinal tapeworms.

You arn't going to be catching trichinosis from bloody beef or lamb!

Properly done pork is cooked for hours to prevent any muscular parasites from slipping through (and because it tastes fucking delicious if you do it right) if you've somehow gotten to cooking bear then just remember to treat it like pork and don't eat the liver.

Meanwhile only Asians and weaboo hipsters eat undercooked fish (hello liver flukes.)

Just a ruse to make Clark look like a doofus.

He probably spits the ketchup into space in the blink of an eye.

That's more red than pink. Put it back on the grill.

Well if it's ketchup/sriracha blend I can understand

>ketchup going with eggs

I'll never understand this. It just completely overpowers the taste of the egg so you're left chewing ketchup, while also not doing anything interesting with the texture and cooling the egg down.

It goes good with fries because of how the hot crispyness contrasts with the cooler ketchup, which is why it's always best with fresh fries that are too hot to put in your mouth without the cooling balm of ketchup, but putting it on a non-crispy thing like eggs or potato mash is fucking horrible.

He's clearly trolling the shit out of her to further his Clark Kent role.

Nobody would ever believe Superman would do that.

>and don't eat the liver.

Why not?

>he doesnt eat both BEEF and PORK raw

Chilean crudo and German Mett are great you pleb

Na, he super cools his tounge by breathing and wraps it around the ketchup freezing it to prevent it from contaminating his pallet. Then he just swallows the ketchup while moving his tounge on the roof of his mouth super fast to ensure proper steak/mouth warmth for optimal flavor. He does this all in less that the blink of an eye.

>Yuropeens call out Muricans eating raw meat
>Go full reverse and say raw meat is good
Stop being so ass-backwards

>Chilean

grilled cheese with ketchup is also surprisingly great

I find the times I have it with eggs is if the egg already has no flavor so it isn't just a warm, flavorless jello in my mouth.

Usually that mass cooked shit with nothing in it they serve at a complimentary breakfast in larger hotel chains and restaurants that serve it as a side dish.

What about this one?

The tang of ketchup bring out the salty savory flavor of properly cooked eggs. It's also an Island thing, same as putting ketchup on rice.

>It's also an Island thing, same as putting ketchup on rice.

It's better with tomato soup than 'chup.

>putting ketchup on rice.

Fuck that's even worse. Ketchup was a mistake. Humanity clearly can't handle the responsibilities that come with it.

Look man I can't explain it. It's not something you'd understand unless you got a brown person in the family. A little ketchup on the rice. It happens and it ain't bad. Try it once, don't go overboard just give it a light layer. Mix it up, you'll probably like it.

I mean, yeah. That's the point. The undercooked center is what people like.

All of those steaks look fucking gross dude. I wouldn't eat any of them.

This is perfectly cooked steak.

>just give it a light layer. Mix it up, you'll probably like it.

THEM'S MISCEEGENEATED!

I remember hearing that medium rare is actually good to have if it's something like steak.

Ground meat products like burgers on the other hand are apparently not.

Hey that fried shit off your stock photo meat degenerate scum

>Fixed it for you.
Everyone knew what he meant. You don't have to correct it.

I've actually eaten that dish. Theyre fried onion straws. Its delicious.

Oh man, I love Sup Forumsck/ threads.

Take that high gamma filter off you fucking pleb.

They once had an episode that involved septic tanks, and then a different episode in which they lost a snake in the sewer.

>not having your toilet connected to a septic tank while the waste-water from everything else goes into the sewer

evening lads

The toilet is how the snake entered the sewer.

Only the poo flushes go in the septic. The pee ones go in the sewer with the water. The snake obviously worked its way through the directional valve.

A nasty case of hyperviminosis + metal poisoning.

Bear livers (particularly arctic bears) concentrate shitloads of vitamin A from their highly carnivorous diet, livers also serve to concentrate heavy metals and other toxins from the blood for processing and excretion (mercury and arsenic from fish heavy and seal heavy diets.)

Sounds pretty ridiculous. I'm fairly sure nobody bothers with this kind of arrangement anywhere in Texas.

You need it if you live at higher altitudes. Same with putting more flour in baking recipes.

That's the sort of thing I'd eat it I was in a rut and lost my sense of taste.