Who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

who will play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the dumbest shit ever. Its obvious what happened yet /x/ won't give it up.

jesus christ
enough with the chink faces already. fucking masks

Sh-shut up! The suicide after drugs doesn't make any sense! It was the aliens! The Illuminati! Ghosts! Cia's mind control! Give up sheeple!

literally wu?

i remember this shit
stupid fucking chink

explain to me how the fuck she managed to open the water tank, climb in, and lock herself in.

people drank that water

That's how you get yellow fever.

She just climbed in. Who said it was locked

Someone fucking murdered her, who gives a shit? Murders happen every hour in your shithole nation, just because this gook looked drugged out before hand doesn't mean fucking shit

>Apart from the question of how she got on the roof, others asked if she could have gotten into the tank by herself. All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4 m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks
>All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4 m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks
disgusting pig, this is a human being we are talking about! would you be saying this if this person was a close family member or your friend?

>gook gets fucked up on drugs
>selects every button in elevator
>tripping balls so keeps on stopping the door from closing
>eventually goes outside and presses buttons because again, she's on drugs or is fucking psychopathic
>guy finds her nearby
>probably touches her or fucks her, then kills her
>"Hmm where can I hide the body?"
>tosses tiny asian woman on water tank
>opens hatch, throws her in

WOW WHAT AN UNSOLVED MYSTERY?!

Autopsy said there weren't any signs of trauma, iirc. She just did some weird shit in an elevator, and disappeared

can we just have a comfy /x/ thread?

>Lam had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression

>A video made by a Chinese user after Lam's death and posted to the Internet showed that the hotel's roof was easily accessible via the fire escape and that two of the lids of the water tanks were open.

really makes you think. It has to have been a supernatural occurance. No other explaination

Okay, so

Guy finds her passed out after her episode and smothers her

>Lam had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression

Yeah there we go, it's solved.

>A video made by a Chinese user after Lam's death and posted to the Internet showed that the hotel's roof was easily accessible via the fire escape and that two of the lids of the water tanks were open.

Then why the fuck is this a big deal? She jumped in and drowned.

because /x/ doesn't like to think rationally

Just going to leave this here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unusual_deaths

I have friends who work in energy, air and water companies and they say these tanks are easily opened anyways.

pic related as they are literally the tanks

just try and explain this one then

Asa Akira

this.

Personally, I think ghosts were escaping from her anus

>5'5"
Fuckboys always get abducted, especially when they look like lesbian dykes.

The only odd thing is why she climbed them. But doesn't mean its impossible

Why would there be a biopic for a nobody who went into a frantic episode and crawled into a water tank and died?

They couldn't detect any recreational drugs in her system though.
Also speaking as someone who loves mystery, the way she went is the way I want to go. Not specifically the drowning part, but the part where your death spawns a conspiracy theory and potential murder mystery.

He went back to the past.
To play the shitty games that suck ass.

>They couldn't detect any recreational drugs in her system though.
She just went crazy from one second to another. Chinks/gooks are like that.

I'm a chink and it doesn't happen to me.

>it's an user spends all night reading up on spooky unsolved cases on wikipedia with teary eyes and a knot feeling in his gut episode

ur mam

crazy how everyone forgot about this

:(

>>Apart from the question of how she got on the roof, others asked if she could have gotten into the tank by herself. All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4 m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks
>>All four tanks are 4-by-8-foot (1.2 by 2.4 m) cylinders propped up on concrete blocks

so? that doesn't prevent her from opening the hatch and jumping in

what the fuck happened to this literally who

Any second now!
The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!!!

James couldnt handle dealing with his fat wife after awhile

hey dumbass, the concrete blocks were on top of the lid when she was inside. how the fuck did she do that unless someone was with her?

where does it say that? it says the tanks were on blocks not the blocks were on the tank hatch