How is this fucker still alive?

Obviously I'm not talking about the events of the Suicide Squad movie, I'm talking about his feud against Batfleck.
DCEU Batman went full murderbats and killed in cold blood a shitton of Luthor's henchmen, and the whole thing about a big part of the Downs of Justice movie is about Batfleck trying to shish kebab Superman with a giant kryptonite dildo.
So why, is the Joker still alive? He even killed Robin, didn't he deserve to die?
Has he retained his super duper plot armor deluxe from the comics?
Is he Buttman's boyfriend?
Plz explain to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Batman was going to beat the Joker to death, but then he said Martha.

he only kills foreigners and illegal aliens

With the whole branding thing, I just assumed that while Bats had gotten more brutal, he didn't actually start killing people until the chase scene with the truck. It's the only way it makes sense.

what I LOVE most about this
is that the fans wrote a better story for this character than the writers that got paid millions

the story of joker being formerly joker that lost his mind after killing the real joker was pure gold. it would also solidify the reason why he is still alive

kek oh well

>joker being formerly joker that lost his mind after killing the real joker was
Wanna try that again?

>joker being formerly joker that lost his mind after killing the real joker
I know you meant Robin but this is hilarious.

Maybe just maybe joker is actually a decent villain and just hasn't gotten cought by batman yet?

Yeah and that theory that Batman is really Deathstroke and this is actually a continuation of Nolanbats was literal diamonds. WB should hire more bloggers to write for them.

Batfleck only started killing shortly before BvS

Alfred only calls him out during the movie

Because Bats couldn't catch the Joker after he killed Robin?

He wasn't killing all the time, it's a recent thing in BVS. Alfred calls him out on it.

Likely because no matter how enraged or grief stricken, Batman still won't actively 'execute' a beaten foe. Manslaughter and self-defense are one thing, and all we ever see, his kills being byproducts of a firefight, the criminals own actions, or or just him trying to survive.

Remember the guy stabbed him in the shoulder? He responded on kind, rather than jabbing him in the throat.

If the Joker is good enough to avoid the deaths that everyone else suffered, and surrenders or escapes whenever Batman actually catches him, then we basically have our answer.

Plus, the teeth are supposed to imply that last time it was a close thing, and he was beaten half to death.

Batman killing people was only a recent thing. He started after Man of Steel, and Alfred acknowledged he's harsher following the events of Man of Steel.
Batman killed because his hatred for Superman blinded him and he wanted to achieve the goal by any means necessary.
After Batman v Superman, he goes back on the killing when he realizes how far he's fallen in his pursuit to kill Superman and in Suicide Squad he has his no killing policy again.
So in universe he only killed during the period Batman v Superman took place.
Obviously Batman didn't run into Joker during that time.

>Batman still won't actively 'execute' a beaten foe.

Until Superman, but then he vows not to that low again.

But what about the Parademon army that's coming?

I had an idea that Leto Joker is sorta in this weird point between a regular thug and the clown prince of crime. Like he was thrown in the vat and everything, but he hasn't become an ABSOLUTE MADMAN yet.

BECAUSE HES DA JOKAH BABEH

The fact that you thought the "Jason Todd theory was " good" makes me glad you aren't a writer

Probably troll
The fact that that stupid theory ran for as long as it did, and people actually reported on sites was stupid as fuck

Yeah who gives a shit if it made no sense? Why stop there? Maybe Alfred was actually Thomas Wayne all along with plastic surgery to make him look like the buyer who's been dead for years!

Harley is actually Barbara Gordon! Yeah see she snapped after Bruce stopped paying attention to her after they fucked, she changed her name and became Joker's bitch!

Question about the car chase, what are they even doing that justifies him murdering them all? Are they sex slave traffickers or something?

Transporting Kryptonite that Batman wants to kill Superman. Put a tracker on it, which comes in handy when he loses them and finds where it was sent.

Kinda funny this has to constantly be explained. But retards gonna retard

So transporting kryptonite is justification for Bats to be a murderer?

My biggest pet peeve is that they always just look at the top layer of things. They expect everything to be explained like the Nolan movies instead of putting in the effort to think it out.

I see so many people do this and it ticks me off. A movie doesn't have to beat you over the head with crap. And sometimes it seems people need things that are blatantly obvious explained to them. Because apparently if it's not accompanied by a long ass monologue explaining it, it's automatically shit.

underrated

Why did he just snap for them? Seeing as it's a rock being delivered between the US Government and Lexcorp, a legitimate business, I'm going to go ahead and assume Luthor just used some high end security company, and not a bunch of random criminals. So basically Batman slaughters abunch of hard working security guards with wives and kids just to steal a rock that he wants to kill a space man he doesn't trust.

Sure, he's very prudent and sly, he mantains a low profile, as seen when he ran through Gotham in his violet lamborghini (and Batman didn't blast the shit out of him, but ok, let's assume that Harley Quinn has been caught after the events of BvS.)

Hurr durr, obviously Batman going on a killing spree for the exact time span of the movie is totally not a shitty, retarded but very convenient explanation

Well, he didn't run into Superman, he made a plan to kill him.
Why? Because he fought the saiyan and a lot of people died in the collateral damage.
Ok, so Goku deserves to die, but the Joker, the crime prince of Gotham, the guy who killed Robin and countless other people just because "lol murderclown", just goes to Arkham and thats enough.

are you retarded?
BvS specifically stated Batman had only recently gotten brutal, and even then most of the films deaths wernt even his fault. Only character of relevance to die then was KGBeast and in SS it establishes Joker only got out of prison recently.

Batman knows how to shoot people and not kill them. Batman knows how to run people over and not kill them. Batman knows how to stab people and not kill them. Batman knows how to blow people up and not kill them.

That's it.

Batman captures the Joker and all his villains without killing.
Batman retires having captured all his foes.
Zod happens..
Batman comes back killing.
Superman dies.
Batman stops killing.

How is it hard to understand?

He has metal teeth because Batman punched his real ones out.

He's alive because he has a lot of influence (as evidenced by him being able to access a ridiculously secretive covert government agency on their first mission and intercept them).

>Batman comes back killing.

why?

why does he have to kill henchmen all of a sudden after superpowered humanoid aliens attacked elsewhere a while ago

Except that sounds like shit and falls ing that bullshit category
>if I kill him I'll bee just like him

The Teen Titans anime guys really won't give that up will they.

Because it freaked him out and maybe a bad guy was fucking with his head. Its in the movie.

You pull the words out of my mouth.

This shit bugged me since BvS.

>there is like 0.00001 percent chance that supe would turn bad and that enough for me to fucking kill him alfred

AND HOW COME THE FUCKING JOKER STILL LIVES ?

Because Superman showed the world that humans don't matter.
They are not unique, they are not special, there is nothing redeeming about the human race, human life is worthless so why should Batman care about the lives of criminals.

because the Joker is just a petty criminal in the DCEU

I genuinely cant envision any dialogue between this joker and batman.

Less believable than the Deathstroke is Batman theory

Batman wasn't always in Full murder Mode, he started being more brutal after MoS and the branding started a few months before BvS.

the prequel comic shows him being more brutal and his obsession with superman.

i don't know OP guess you'll have to watch Batman (2020) to find out

But he's kinda kill Robin though?

Last time I saw BvS, I paid close attention, and I found...Batman doesn't kill anyone. At least, not directly. He'll trick someone into shooting another thug, he'll terribly injure people, and crash cars, but he doesn't directly murder anyone.

Now, one might ask, what's the difference? To a sane person, not much. But Batman is not a sane person. He's just as mentally fucked as anyone in Arkham. He's using the same logic as a Christian girl with the poop hole loop hole. "Doesn't count, I made him shoot his friend, I didn't kill him!" Batfleck has some deep rooted issues, which I really like seeing brought up on screen. As much as people make fun of the Martha scene, he really sold it, because Batman is a goddamn lunatic.

He was a "petty criminal" in his first appearance to0. You'd know this if you actually knew shit about comics

If you are retarded, yeah i guess it is.

Is that so?
youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

Because Supes is an alien, not a human, therefore, not subject to Batman's rules. He'd surely delete an AI, which would be in effect killing it, right? That's why the Martha thing freaked him out, he suddenly saw him as human, and not an Other.

Probably because while he is not strictly against killing, Batfleck generally doesn't aim to do so deliberately. He has reached Punisher tier yet.

what's your point? He has not been a simple criminal in comics in decades

This. The point of the "Martha" scene was that Batman hadn't really been seeing Superman as a person. That he had a mother he loved and cared about humanized him to Batman, who realized he was about to murder an innocent man out of fear and become what he sought to fight.

Has not reached it, that is. He doesn't just execute criminals.

If they happen to get killed while fighting them, though? Shit happens.

Killing Supes is the "justification", it makes the movie a bit less dumb if you consider that in order for that to happen he must be quite desperate.
Wich is kind of understandeable when you consider the multiple visions he has during the movie.

I just noticed Superman coming back still ties into that Jesus allegory thing

lol what are you even saying

well, you know, there was no Superman to make him super paranoid before BvS. And there was no Lex to manipulate him. Lex only starts caring about Batman once he decides to hate Superman.

So yeah, it makes as much sense as Tony and Captain America fighting for the length of a movie, or Ant-Man learning to be apart of his daughter's life in the length of a movie, or anything else that happens for a length of a movie. You know there have been comics where Batman starts and ends killing in the length of the comic.

wow, are you this dumb? It also ties into King Arthur coming back too, and Luthor saying that demons come from the sky (think Darkseid/Steppenwolf) and angels come from the earth (Superman literally coming back from the earth).

But Snyder is going for a Christ allegory. Straight up. Whole movie is littered with that forced imagery.

Resurrection/sacrifice is in a lot of mythos, Christ doesn't have the whole of it. And Superman/Christ is a common link anyway.

Since MoS visionary director Zack Snyder had Jesus in the background of Supes during the church. Its not like its fucking stupid, its what fanboys call "kino".

That entire carchase seemed unnecessary brutal.
Also throwing a live grenade onto a dude is murder

To eliminate the criminal problem. Full measure
>criminals are like weeds. Pull one out another takes its place
Batman lost all hope in justice based vigilantism and started going on a rampage out of grief, desperation and anger

He did not throw a live grenade at anyone. A henchman tried to throw a live grenade at him. He knocked the henchman away to keep himself from being turned into Bat gibs. Then he fended off the, like, three other guys trying to gang up on him.

He can't be everywhere in the room at once. He can't control every variable of the fight. He's not a god. When someone takes a goddamn bomb to a close-range brawl, people are going to get hurt.

What you should be criticizing is the dumbass merc who thought it was a good idea to throw a 1 pound explosive filled with shrapnel in the general direction of his allies in a confined space.

>referring to your mother by her first name

Made it seem like Supes felt the Kent's were just step parents rather than the people who he saw as his parents up until finding out he's an Ayy.

or rather, there was no point in saying save my mother, given that Batman only thinks of superman as an alien with no connections to earth what so ever, so superman said "save this person(Martha) who is in danger" instead.

original content guys. bringing new material to the table. Next you'll bring up the hot takes regarding the "BatGod" problem!

You didn't see the exetended cut, did you?