/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

NO EATING IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM, CHAD edition.

pastebin.com/4zF1PBay/

Meanwhile

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SFHfQ-iEdY
youtube.com/watch?v=b0-HtQ_XyGI
youtu.be/8Q_xsFOYJNM
youtube.com/watch?v=s6mlEdFYweI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HELLO?!

First for our brother in chains

windom was a man hoe

What's with the pins and the tie?

Sheryl Lee is talented, sweet, kind, CUTE and endowed with a very pleasant voice!!

>dirty bearded men in a room
what did he mean by this?

That /tpg/ is canon

Reminder Fire Walk With Me has one of the greatest openings/theme songs in all of cinema.

youtube.com/watch?v=8SFHfQ-iEdY

DOuge i become drapery

just realized, what did the letters under the girls finger nails spell out in the end?

RBT
ROBERT as in ROBERTSON or BOB

What kind of ending will Chad get?

Will Richard kill him because he is useless?

Will the other deputy hit him with his new car?

Will Lucy beat him to death with a golden shovel, ruining her new chair?

wow that is dumb, is that the legit explanation? Also does anyone think we will actually see Chet Desmond again?

anyone seen On the air?

Who is this fuck!

Dunno but his favorite beer is Heineken

Heineken! Fuck that shit! Pabst blue ribbon!

FROM PURE AIR

CUTE

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B.) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

How is that dumb?
Also the O in Ronette's fingernail

original scene was never conceived as cooper trapped in another dimension for 25 years and was supposed to actually be some weird shit that happened 25 years after BOB's death. So the badges are probably to do with ranks Cooper had attained in 25 years of service.

Did we ever get disclosure about this Buenos Aires box is? I thought I had a pretty good sense of what's going on, until I remembered a couple of things that literally made 0 sense, including this.

BLINKY WATTS IS NOT BLIND

Probably something to do with Jeffries. We'll get more info later I imagine.

Hopefully we see this again, that box was cool. I'm fine with no explanation, though.

C-C-COOPER WILL BE BACK BY EPISODE 7 GUYS

STOP BEING CONTRARIANS, HE'LL BE BACK BY EPISODE 7 OR MAYBE EPISODE 8 AT THE LATEST

He did come back in ep8 though. If you haven't noticed you have no attention to detail.

Hint: It's in the smoke.

Hint: fuck off reddit theoryfag

Fuck off dumb cheeseposter who's only in this general to be aggressive or shitpost. I bet you post that fucking CUTE sheryl lee shit.

you are dumb lol

Part 1 & 2 - Episode 1
Part 3 & 4 - Episode 2
Part 5 & 6 - Episode 3
Part 7 & 8 - Episode 4
Part 9 & 10 - Episode 5
Part 11 & 12 - Episode 6
Part 13 & 14 - Episode 7
Part 15 & 16 - Episode 8
Part 17 & 18 - Episode 9
Maybe you are right.

due to not being reddit filth i am actually able to discuss media in a way that doesn't involve autistic theoryposting shit...

maybe watch rick and morty if you want to play guess who with your television.....

I honestly feel this season would benefeit by airing all the episodes at once, but I guess I see why Lynch didnt

why are these threads so shit? oh wait, it's because of this guy and his friends

this

It would be better in the sense that we would know what happens more easily that way but I agree with a lot of other people that I like discussing the episodes weekly and you can't do that if all the episodes were released at once.

dude lol diane is a doppleganger from da black lodge!! david lynch's work is all about everything being part of an ordered system with distinct rules so you can logically deduce things that happened offscreen or will happen in the future!! im totally not writing fanfiction here, this will definitely happen in the show!! im totally not a complete fucking retard!!

>cooper gets back to twin peaks
>has some of jerrys weed
>the weed reactivates his brain
>he goes into woods and back into black lodge for final showdown with mr c
>oh no he got trapped in that black and white bit and its that scene with him and the giant again (p.s. this is the white lodge!!)
>the end

Maybe if it was on Netflicks. Binge watching it all at once isn't always the best way to take it all in either.

t. cheeseposter

sherylposters are best posters

If it was on netflix faggots would be all over it

And idiots would watch the ending first and spoil it for everyone.

Twin Peaks is the kind of show that needs to be binged... At least the first 2 seasons. It;s not that complicated.

>jerry smokes 1 million bowls and transcends to higher dimension
>there waiting for him is... DAVID BOWIE
>he looks directly at the camera and says "user you are my friend those other anons who make fun of your theoryposting are just jealous of your talent to accurately comprehend twin peaks on a level far beyond anything they could ever hope for"
>he steps out of the screen and gives me a hug and awards me best twin peaks fan ever
>david lynch appears as well and shakes my hand with tears streaming down his face and says "thank you"

>191 files in Sheryl folder

the experience of being LYNCHED week to week is amazing, once in a lifetime stuff

a theoryfag can only dream

CHICKS AND DUCKS AND GEESE BETTER SCURRY

youtube.com/watch?v=b0-HtQ_XyGI

>james was always cool

what did she mean by this?

just how many marijuanas has jerry injected?

how will theoryfags ever recover..............

>some people seriously want to binge-watch Twin Peaks revival
Jesus, culture of instant gratification is getting out of control

She spouted some shit Lynch wrote because he never got over the fact that people didn't like James

That's it, this whole fucking thread is getting a one way ticket to Missoula!

She's calling us plebs for not liking Season 2.

Uncle Leland, NO!

DANCE WITH ME!

Do you goys actually think this season will wrap it all up?

I can't help but feel Lynch might go for another season.

even though actors are dropping like flies

Haha, best explanation desu.

Madchen is the most gorgeous woman i've ever seen
even in her late 40s

imagine marrying her in her 20s, that's 30 years of bliss.

Shhhh let me tell you a secret

Cooper never returns
Also I raped my daughter

what is the next episode gonna be called?

Wicked Game

Fun fact about David Bowie in FWWM and Batman Returns from another thread

Lost Highway is better.

A lifetime

Great ost too
youtu.be/8Q_xsFOYJNM

damn why doesn't coops hair look like this in the show

because it's a fan poster

You can go meme now

Not until Laura washes her hands.

Where's my meme? I'M HUNGRY

don'ta

youtube.com/watch?v=s6mlEdFYweI

Go back to sleep, Michael.

I found the Ben Horne Civil War arc funny.
Am I lynched?

F R O S T E D

why haven't i seen any posts about this kid? he was the best thing about the latest episode

It's the best subplot by far.

>tfw a Kojima/Lynch video game will never happen

You just have patrician taste. Anyone who dislikes that arc is a fag.

You guys are alright and you can join my army

dr. bobby i'm KID

__________?

No one care who I was until I put on the bob.

MISSOULA'D

>not put in the bob

I will provide you with the image user provided me last thread

AUNT SARAH?
UNCLE LELAND?