Open the entrance door

>open the entrance door
>see this
What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jpas hurt dog

Panic, cause I can't take care of them. I'd probably go to the vet and ask them what to do with them.

Sell them to my gook friend next door.

So cute. I'd sell them but only to people I seem trustworthy

probably call the cops or animal control and have them deal with it

if it were a litter of kittens I'd take them in and take care of them before calling animal control, would probably keep 2 of them tho

make a youtube video then sell them

To sell of course. It's the expensive japan dogs i guess.

Try to find their owner.

Live the doge life.

thumbnail looked like a cooking pot

>not hoarding 30+ rescued animals in your house

It's like you don't have any heart

haha you're so funny dude

It's called being poor

I will preserve them and look for foster parents. :3

close the door. one shiba is hard enough to take care of. 8 of them i would kill myself.

Ask one of my neighbours for advice or assistance since they have dogs.

sell them at whatever price the people are willing to give

Into the pond

the weak should fear the strong

my school janitor kills strays
the other day he lopped off a cat's head with a shovel and students saw the body and there was a big shitstorm

Those 7 doges are $3000 dollars in mexico. So probably keep one and sell the rest.

Boop each one on the nose and call the RSPCA.

dinner

lel

>Always Shibas and Corgis

Can't somebody smuggle a decent breed of dog into Japan?

keep them and sell them for 500€ a pop

Take them to the vet, check if they're chipped, get their shots taken, wait for the quarantine to pass, buy them food and bring them home.

>a pop
You mean, a PUP?
Heh.

lmao

Give them away as soon as possible. My whole family is allergic to animals. If I had my own house I would keep two or three.

I already have doggos, dont have room for that many.I dont like this breed much, if it was golden retrievers i'd try and keep them. I'd see if anyone wanted a dog , maybe offer them to family and family friends, i know some people who are dog breeders incase they want to keep or sell them, If not then give to Dogs trust or be forced to keep a few.

He should be shot and his family executed

Pour some gasoline over them and light the disgusting fuckers.

Kill yourself, stupid spic

>if it was golden retrievers i'd try and keep them

user those are the best british dog breeds, along with the border collie.

t. chicano

Flag checks out.

t.chicano

UMA DELICIA

Is this a British SitCom?

they are very good dogs, very gentle, playful and cuddly but not annoying either.

Put them on stove and cook them rare

i cant take care of all those puppers unfortunately, but i do see a sales opportunity

>«my school janitor...»
How old art thou?

Sup Forums is an 18+ website. Accept your ban and don't come back, you stupid fucking child.

Sell them, they get sold here for 5-8k € each.

Eat them

Retrievers are dumb as shit and will eat themselves to death if you keep giving them food.
Don't get a male unless you intend on making a stud out of him.

Unironically adopt them, at least temporarly. I’d probably train one to track blood.

>entrance door

Japanese houses have an entry door and and exit door?

Dogs taste like shit, trust me. At least the local coyotes do.

*unzips dick*

Perhaps, he wanted to say "玄関".
(front door, front entrance, porch)

lets go sanpo

holy fuck, you can unzip your dick?

whenever i see a bunch of puppies i always get reminded of that video of some bitch throwing puppies in a river to drown

Call my mom since shes a vet so that she can help me find a refuge for them.

We could have prevented that

''Who ordered some korean take-out food?!''

give them to Korean.
and Korean eats them.

Buy some vegetables to go with them in my dog soup.

these dogs are expensive in Spain (at least 600€), so I sell them. Btw, how much do they cost over there?

I remember seeing them go for 150k+ yen(1.5k usd) in Tokyo

sell em.
easiest 13k ever.

video related
liveleak.com/view?i=bb4_1283184704

fugg

I would smash this faggot head with a break honestly.

People care more about animals than people, which is a strange phenomenon. People make jokes about dying children who tries to flee from a warzone, but if you joke about killing dogs people actually get upset on this site. Either you can joke about anything or you're a hypocrite.

People are terrible.
I would not care about some arab children that get executed in their shitholes at all. If anything I am glad such things happen to them and there are less of them, otherwise they could have go to Europe someday and make it worse.
Animals on the other hand, such as cats and dogs that kept as pets depend on humans, they are forced to live in this environment and were brough to it by people so it is our responsibility to take care of them.
They won't rob you, won't rape some girl that would go from her work in the vening, won't roll over your relatives on a truck etc.
Animals are simpler minds that don't hide their true intentions and emotions.
I appreciate it much more than human behaviour.

i'll go with hypocrite thanks have a nice day

You know there are several instances of dogs maiming and/or killing children, right? Why do they do that? Because of bad upbringing from their owner. Why do children grow up to be killers and robbers? Because of bad upbringing from their owner (parents in this case).

The reason you think this way is because you associate certain ethnicities to be predispositioned to violent behaviour, when it's that they have a defect culture most often than not.

Yes I indeed think this way about certain ethnicities. But the problem still stands. They are being surrounded by harmful environment. They do not have a place among civilized people unless they were brought to civilized world when they still were babies.

Those who get into Europe are young adults who are already brainwashed and force the way of living they were exposed to and see the kindness as nothing but weakness to exploit.

Compared to cases of rape or homicides the amount of mauled people by dogs pales in comparison.

Yes you're right when you're talking about adult people, In my initial post I was mainly talking about the "thank you mr poseidon" meme.

Regarding that topic I think you have to set some kind of law that forces immigrants to adopt the culture of the country they migrate to, but I'm not a politician so I have no idea how that would work. Because if we're talking about islamic culture there's no question that it's defect and has no place in western society.

All I meant originally was don't get angry if people joke about killing an animal, when you know it's a joke because otherwise you let your emotions get in the way of comedic freedom.

Ok
I see your point now

Throw them in a river like the red hoodie girl did

''Tis a joke

>americans are violent retards
Why are you mad about mexicans immigrating to USA again?

Cute puppers

>People are terrible

This. I am unfortunate to work with people every day so I can tell they are terrible. I would rather work with animals than with people.