All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989) Hell Scene Uncut. After almost 30 years of the original print being deleted and lost...

All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989) Hell Scene Uncut. After almost 30 years of the original print being deleted and lost, the uncut version of this scene was found, and it is terrifying!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr7khtV7GAs&t=29s

I'm still waiting for the deleted scenes from TLBT.

How the fuck is this scary?

not everyone is an edgelord like you

What baffles me is that this was probably the least scary part in the whole sequence that got the axe.

Let me stop you there, nigger. Its a children's cartoon about dogs, I'd understand if you were like 5 - 10 years old but no its not scary.

at least we got big lipped alligator

I can never watch or think about these types of movies without being reminded of the generation of furries they spawned.

Yeah, such a shame Land Before Time was gutted, same goes for Dark Cauldron

you're thinking of animaniacs. the animals in this movie may talk but they are animals, not anthropomorphized sexualized freaks.

>TLBT runs for barely one hour without the credits

By the end of the movie you could tell that something was amiss.

ALL HAIL ZOOTOPIA

Furrys will fuck actual animals

WELL DONT BLAME DON BLUTH YOU FAGGOT

What did they cut from TLBT?

>copypasted from reddit

Scary stuff.

there was a scene in this movie near the end that was cut while she's sitting in the windowsill and you get a perfect shot of her panties

the land before time sharptooth attack / earthquake scene was apocalyptic as fuck when i was kid

neat