Sam Hyde will give you $2000 to generate buzz for his new Adult Swim show

Sam Hyde will give you $2000 to generate buzz for his new Adult Swim show.

youtu.be/v2DcfwOurtI

What can we as his number one fans do to help???

A happening?

I think it would be a lot funnier if we try to cancel his show

the fucking madman is at it again.

Sam Hyde, infamous terrorist and serial killer.

along with his brother Samuel Hydenberg, syrian refug... I mean german citizen and serial rapist.

Adult Swim is pure shit now, would not promote under any circumstances.

When the actual cartoons all dried up and they replaced genuinely funny shit with all the lame "absurdism" they have now, I stopped caring.

All I want to do is put my fist through the teeth of Eric Andre and Tim Heidecker when I think of how terrible their lineup became.

Tim Heidecker dindu nuffin. All the other posers that came after him like Eric Andre are to blame.

we can't let Weev win the 2 grand

someone fuck with Eric Andre and make it funny

Is Weev going to participate?

Sammy boy is a madman.

He's doing a printer thing, but that may get the biggest response. Seems like a one trick pony.

We can sage report and hide all of this unfunny cuck's shilling

Weev has done other stuff in the past, I think he just likes printers atm.

Eric Andre thinks that Jews do not rock? That sentiment is offensive.
I stand with Sam Hyde and the members of MillionDollarExtreme in saying that Jews do rock!

>andre got triggered by Jews Rock

>What can we as his number one fans

Speak for yourself, you faggot. He's not even really Sup Forums. He's about as edgy as Family Guy.

Is 850k viewers bad?

>he's not even really Sup Forums

jesus christ you leafs make me cringe

He's not you fucking faggot. If he were adultswim would have never hired him. He does "le ironic edgy humour" and dumd cunts like you eat it up.

I've seen the same kind of jokes on family guy.

no, eric andre averages a mill

the jews just want an excuse to can mde

Jews do rock but Andre needs to stay within a certain frays boundaries i.e. Howard Stern

>the jews want an excuse to can a show they gave a popular lead-in to and are actively promoting.

He must really need help if he's shilling in 4 threads on Sup Forums. He's reaching CTR levels of cancer here.

>trusting an international terrorist
wew

autstralia needed to train you leafs more in the art of shitposting before releasing you into the wild