Are there any Sup Forums approved haircuts?

Are there any Sup Forums approved haircuts?

Other urls found in this thread:

truemirror.com/HairPartTheory(c)2001TMCInc.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk
putlocker.is/watch-falling-down-online-free-putlocker.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HIGH SKIN FADE YOU DUMB FUCK

My hair is like that at the moment. Probably gonna grow it long and wavy again desu

neckbeards

I have long ass hair and wear it in a bun for practical purposes. But I don't think that's Sup Forums approved.

I used to have hair like this but after high school I got this

I'm a fucking beta and have this shit

Probably gonna go for something like this when I get around to cutting it.

A blond head of hear and beard completely untrimmed, unkempt and undone. Viking mode.

Faggot.

Why go for a trim when you can shave it off?

Give some air to your scalp

here you go

You had it right the first time OP. Clean cut and respectable.

I had a beard for years.

Looked manly as fuck. Looked alpha. Always got looks from women.

Just got a job that requires me to shave my face.

Literally a week in, and already guys are telling me how young I look.

"Wow, you are 32? I thought you were like 19..."

I'm considering quitting just to get my facial hair back.

Fuck me.

Growing it out to do a sort of samurai bun. It will work because I'm in a bohemian artsy field and I'll be more swole once it's long enough.

As long as you have the face and jaw to go with it then it's certainly a respectable cut that works.

the lamest shit ever. purposefully growing only the top to put it in a bun is very feminine.

You'll look like a giant faggot, but that's all right since you already are one.

It looks like shitty hair is the new "style" for right wing nut cases. See pic related.

he looks like a male hooker with ptsd

>mfw my hair is too thin for any of this shit

Buzzcut

only the last two are acceptable

Venom Snake's haircut.

YOU ALL TOLD ME A 1 ON THE SIDE, 5 AT THE TOP WAS THE /POL APROVED HAIRCUT. I LOOKED LIKE A SKIN HEAD FOR A WHOLE WEEK

>mein neger.tiff

lmao he fell for the dylan roof meme

You probably wanted to be a skinhead anyway. We just gave you a nudge in the right direction.

What is Sup Forums approved hair lengths and styles for women?

Literally nothing wrong with long hair.

Post boipucci

Bald.

thats what I did m8. although I kinda regret it and want to grow it long again

Trump hair.

The Effects of Hair Parting on Social Appraisal and Personal Development

A left hair part draws unconscious attention to the activities that are controlled by the left hemisphere of the brain,
i.e. activities traditionally attributed to masculinity. A right hair part draws unconscious attention to the activities that are
controlled by the right hemisphere of the brain, i.e. activities traditionally attributed to femininity.
A man who parts his hair on the right, and who is striving for positive assessment in a traditionally male role is at
risk for having difficulties in interpersonal relationships, since he is sending a mixed, subconscious message by emphasizing
the activities of the brain traditionally attributed to femininity

truemirror.com/HairPartTheory(c)2001TMCInc.pdf
^worth the read

wtf i hate myself now

the only haircut a real man should get is picking an electric shaver and passing it himself through his head until there's only 1 mm of hair over his scalp. The man in the picture looks like a homosexual.

If it's not greasy like yours

Fuck that, #2 is fine...

Are we too scared to be called numale? Will we stand to let these ... things ... co-opt our choices?

ask yourself two questions

>is this impractical
>is this faggoty
if yes to either, it's not Sup Forums approved

its really not you, its the hair. Read the article in my post ()

Your haircut is subconsciously sending the message that you are a feminine bitch and not a masculine man.

As such, you are being evaluated by feminine standards such as beauty instead of masculine standards like personal and professional accomplishments

>maybe you're the homosexual walking around all day thinking (i bet all these fags can't wait to fuck me, ugh disgusting...they will never fuck my delicious ass)

that's you

I might be autistic/spatially retarded but how do I know which part is witch on my head? Like which is left and right? Does left part mean left side of my head flowing right, or right side of my head flowing left?

Any Sup Forums approved cuts for caucasians?

you have that haircut, I pity you and your family.

take your left hand and raise it straight to your head. Now brush your hand to your right. This is parting from left to right.

Is that the same as "on the right" ?

buy an electric trimmer, but the lowest guard on it, run it over your entire head. paying for a haircut or beauty products as a man is blue pilled garbage.

kek

Ah, I was concerned there. I have a left parting, masculinity confirmed.

High and tight, skin care as close as possible with clippers (or razor fade if you are a real alpha)

Hail Pinochet.

I have my hair to the right, does that mean I'm right wing?

Your back is yucky

Back freckles are god tier.

0 clipper skin fade looks better than a razor skin fade imo

That zit

stop trolling me...but for the sake of giving you alpha male hair, i will oblige

>Parting on the right
The part in on the right side of your head and the hair flows to the left. This is a bitch move and makes people look at you like a bitch

>Parting on the left
The part is on the left and the hair flows to the right. This is the way men of power part their hair.

Not a zit, just terrible Samsung camera.

>Back freckle master race reporting in

This is the Sup Forums approved look.
If you don't look like this, kys

1st two: Unkempt, dirty hobo mode

2nd two: Classy, clean, stylish

Oh fuck
That means I'm a little bitch.

I have hair that grows back ridiculously fast thanks to my Spaniard genes
It's cheaper to keep the sides down and in regs with a haircut every three weeks instead of two weeks

Is my haircut / face Sup Forums approved?

>inb4 "underage b&" I know I look young as fuck I'm 19

>tfw store thought my id was fake and wouldn't cell me cigs

>cell me cigs
>cell

fug

How do you poop through that?

What does Sup Forums think of natural dreadlocks?
Vikings used to wear them. Don't fall for this "only niggers can have them" bullshit that sjw's push.

I don't have them myself by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=-eREiQhBDIk

This haircut

I have fast growing hair too and was curious how much your hair schedule cost you.

> cutting your hair like a fag is in anyway acceptable.

Just keep your opinions to yourself you disappointment.

>Men of power part from right to left

Opinion disregarded

My hair has looked like this for a long time. Low pony tail (but in a bun because im not a wizard). I find it looks less hipster and more normal since I have curlyish hair like guy in pic. I think long hair is acceptable if you keep it tied up and low in the back, however a short undercut is the ultimate.

funny thing too....Hillary parts her hair on the left to convey an image of power and masculinity.

Even better......If you go back and look at old superman, you will see that the weak, ineffectual Clark Kent parted his hair on the right like a bitch but when he transformed in to superman, the part moved over to the left.

Keep your hair respectable. Better for jobs/women/hygiene

Oh shit, I just proved your point.
brb killing myself

Yea my hair grows fast as fuck. I used to be in the Marines where they require a fresh fade every week. When I first got out I let my hair grow for a while as well as my beard, but now I shaved off my beard because I don't want to be associated with the beta perma virgins that sport them and I went back to fade haircuts because im literally unable to figure out what else to do with my damn hair but my hair grows so fast it's almost pointless getting fades and I dont feel like spending 15$ on a haircut weekly.

>u cucks trust the barber Jew to touch hair

Just grow it out stop seeking approval

>listening to Sup Forums and not /fa/

Der Furher certainly has more than one millimeter of hair.

>Insulting Der Furher
>Off to gas chamber.

Really, cause if you read the theory, it would explain why people shunned him and some people to this very day try to question the sheer amount of power Adolf wielded.

This haircut is actually pretty hard to pull off if you aren't wearing a uniform. Otherwise, you basically just come off looking like a hipster.

MODS you're 16 don't fucking lie

>tfw shitty beard grow with blank spots
any tips how to grow a beard on blank spots?
>transplant ass hair

On base barbers usually are 10 a cut
Mind you these usually are run by your bored O / Gunny Sarge wives that clip hair in their free time
I have a buddy that was a barber before

I'd fuck you if you got your nose fixed

Is the whole movie like this?

hows middle school going?

/fa/ is full of left leaning faggots though?

Yeah pretty much.
If you haven't watch it yet I highly recommend it.

putlocker.is/watch-falling-down-online-free-putlocker.html

pls stop literally got shit on every day of high school for looking like a 10 year old

the first guy looks like an orthodox jew

absolutely haram

With two combs.

Classic never goes away.

Long hair on top is only acceptable if you have a beard

If you have Shit hair Fucking shave that shit and go viking.

If you have shit hair and no beard, well fuck.

Dreads are disgusting, nigger dreads or no. No one in this day and age will know or care that Vikings had them because only niggers and hippies/street trash have them today, so that's what people will associate it with. Why would you want them anyway? They look like literal turds growing out of your head.