Defend this Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bJpisLytQGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

That's the kind of shit I'd say as a self-aware joke. Same as going "man I love being white" when cops drive past.

I'm mentally substituting that he is also doing that.

Mockingbird?

>Sidestepping the fact that he has a female boss
Oh I get it, parody!

you guys don't have your patriarchy passes yet?

you know that's how they decide who's the bitch in prison, right? get it together ffs

>Same as going "man I love being white" when cops drive past.
Thats the shittiest thing that has anything to do with humor I've ever heard

I'm not going to defend this, I'm tired of thinking these kinda of shit is only gonna be in a few books but it's fucking spreading everywhere, but at the same time I'm glad this is happening because it gave me a reason to go beyond marvel and go to DC and read Indie comics and non-superhero stuff

and Sup Forums loves this book, your point ?

To each their own. Some of us love immature humor like that.
youtube.com/watch?v=bJpisLytQGo

>and Sup Forums loves this book
Yea? I shouldn't be surprised though.

Garrett's exactly the type of person to say something like that.

It's black comedy. There's tons of shit I've done that I would have gotten smoked for if I were black. White skin, blonde hair and a sweater vest have done more to protect me than a glock and SWAT gear could ever do, and I find that pretty absurd and funny.

Though I'm currently living in a black neighborhood and feel like I have a target on my chest any time I'm out of my apartment at night, so maybe I'm gonna be paying for it soon.

In my experience people tend to avoid a lone white guy casually walking through a shitty meth den filled neighbourhood at 3AM.
It's like the little girl from Men in Black.

It's not making some feminist point, it's a bit of dumb humor about what a cunt Garrett is. Lighten up, you fucking chode.

What is there to defend?

>Marvel quality

Worst comic book publisher on the planet right there!

>blatant SJW pandering propoganda is just "a bit of dumb humor"
Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

>defiling Miller's best character

Fuck this company

It's in character, he's an asshole. Can Sup Forumsnservatives not hear a single buzzword without being triggered?

Also, what book? Looks neato

It's literally addressing that fact.

New Avengers, it's great. An user storytimed all the issues so far: