Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/int/76477806
yuki.la/int/76486845
yuki.la/int/76492382
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

look for hungarian beauties

this

Have breakfast.

Be the most autistic and annoying shitposter on int by posting the pic of an apple every single day of my worthless life

Daydream about suicide

I go and visit Budapest to trace the path of the defense of the city in 1956

rape some white bitch

find the nearest airport and go home

Wonder why the fuck I cross the border into that depressing futureless shithole

retake transylvania

contemplate murder and/or suicide like any other morning

Say "g-gátnigger vagyok :)"

fuck you, you worthless piece of shit

walk around and say magyar cigany to the first person I meet

Yesterday it was a pear!

these posts dampen my spirits

>woke up
That implies I was a sleep. Jokes on you, it's too fucking hot to sleep.
Would kill for some cool Eastern European weather at the moment, though. Maybe some nice sparse woodlands to wander about. Temperate continental climate sounds amazing.

think about romania

>minimal wage (untaxed/brutto): 3.5USD/hour
>minimal wage (taxed/nett): 2.3 USD/hour
>price of the "cheapest" gtx 1080 ti (including the 27% VAT): 1200USD
>price of petrol: ~5.4USD/gallon

Yeah I wonder why

There is no depression in Hungary. There is only Paprika.

This user gets it

>price of the "cheapest" gtx 1080 ti (including the 27% VAT): 1200USD
>price of petrol: ~5.4USD/gallon
That's about on par with Australia. It's funny, the whole crypto currency madness and subsequent GPU price increases haven't really changed the prices in Australia because they've always been that high. The Americans and Canadians are really flipping out about the price increases.

What are you other living costs like and how feasible is it to rely on public transport?

>What are you other living costs like
That really depends on where you live.
Since I'm a wealthy fuck I own a house in Budapest, but I also have one rented out in my home city

>price of internet in budapest:
UPC docsis3.0 150/30 about 20 bucks per month
>price of internet in eastern hungary
Telekom DSL 8/1 about 28 bucks per month

>rent around budapest
Now this is all over the place. Unless you live in the fucking outskirts of civilization you wont find anything under 400/month + services

>rent in eastern hungary
About 180/month + services

>transportation in budapest
It exists. It works relatively fine, tho its public transportation with all its uglyness
adult price is around 36dollar/month

>transportation in eastern hungary
Good fucking luck, unless you are in a county seat city buses and trains are the only things. Buses usually don't cover a whole city so you are better off getting a bike.

Walk back home. If i woke up in Szeged,shouldnt take long.

take hundreds of pics of hungarian bus stops

Have a safe trip and call when you get there.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

(Also do you have any from Hajdú-Bihar?)

boy, sure am glad I put my computer together this summer before the reefer madness

looks like my street

got bus stops from every single megye

this one's in debrecen

>the price of a brand new iphone x is around 1500 usd (tax included)

I don't want to buy one, just including for the perspective.

I know this one. Been there tho newer used the bus.

Hunt down and murder Barbara Palvin so that Bong can stop posting pics of her.

What's up with Magyar bus stops? The pic you just posted reminds me of a bus stop I saw in Mecklenburg Vorpommern last year.

It's a typical Eastern European country with a lot of corruption and (especially among older people) still-lingering communist mentality (expecting the state to take care of you, provide you with a job/housing, etc, being unwilling to criticize corrupt politicians because the state owns all the police and guns, etc). Not as Third World as some place like Ukraine or Romania though.

yuki.la/int/76477806
yuki.la/int/76486845
yuki.la/int/76492382

sounds just like California, I'll feel right at home

you haven't seen shit yet the ABSOLUTE MADMAN has a collection of all kinds of bus stops.

The uniqueness of these bus stops come from the commie or even pre commie era. since the one in the picture is in a rural area where usually communities made the bus stops.

>provide you with a job/housing, etc,
U wot? unemployment is around at 5% here while in the US its around 4.1.
In rural areas you can see fucking shacks m8.

>being unwilling to criticize corrupt politicians because the state owns all the police and guns

Or rather all our politicians boil down to about two groups:
>incompetent left who wants to open the floodgates
>corrupt fuckups

Guys I have seen the threads before, I just wondered why he's so obsessed with Hungarian bus stops in particular.

Hungary has always had a pretty authoritarian political culture throughout its history and not much tradition of capitalism or entrepreneurship.

It's like you're implying he only collects Hungarian bus stops. Did you miss his Baltic collection?

Lyl one Hungarian poster on Sup Forums claimed he saw her being fingered/fucked outside a Budapest club.

I book my flight back home to the U.S.

This

iirc it was the wealthiest most happening part of the austro hungarian empire at least budapest vs vienna, the worst authoritarian measures came in during le communist era

hungary isn't the worst place in europe to be you know, at least as a tourist, they are not bad people, or so I've read

Drink myself to death with palinka...