Holy shit

newsarama.com/30687-dc-universe-rebirth-1-goes-back-for-fifth-printing-with-phil-jimenez.html

first for BvS is great

doesn't matter in like 2 months everyone will forget about this and marvel will continue to dominate the sales chart

I guess Rebirth is now the best selling comic book of the year.

Funny given that it's like a reverse-jumping on point, dumping the continuity back in with moments that would only make sense to old fans.

feel better?

just a little
having good taste is a curse
it's lonely at the top

Reprints are variants these days

Can't they just release the deluxe edition already?

Marvel books have been trash and no amount of pandering will stop their bullshit SJW pandering.

*typed like a retard due to a bus change.
Meant to type:
No amount of SJW pandering will help them with better stories.
Plus that Iron Man bullshit is the lamest thing I've ever seen. So other than Moon Girl being the smartest person in the MU, Black Female Iron Man is smarter than all the men too.

Fuck that. Fuck off Bendis.

Needs more Wally West (Ginger not black)

>mfw people shat on Rebirth when it was first announced.
>Now it's the best selling comics of the year.

B A S E D JOHNS.

It does help that comic is filled with nice moments.

Go home Sup Forums.

>Marvel books have been trash
True but DC are barely winning now with the power of #1 and soon Marvel will launch a new wave of #1's and they'll launch a second one before DC renumbers again.

What was the last comic to get more than three reprints?

If DC tries to fix the wrongs they made with 52 and post-52 books then they will have more success.
People didn't want a reboot. They just wanted better stories, that's were they fucked up in the past. All that change will just make things more complicated and muddy up stories to the point of exhaustion.

So many Marvel books

A lot of Marvel books. Spider-man Deadpool #1 is on its 7th printing.

Haha oh wow, Marvel is finished.

>people buying marvel books
shills pls go nobody like comic marvel anymore

This, at the rate their sales are tanking and DC's are rising, I doubt they'll still even be in business within a year or two. Literally the only books they have that sell are Star Wars and X-men and they're about to cancel all their X-men books lol

FPBP

if only they had FF sales to save them

FF was one of their lowest selling titles habitually for years.

brevoort pls go

Factually incorrect. During Hickman's run, it was one of Marvel's best selling books and justified getting a second ongoing. Hell, it even outsold Batman some months.

Then Fraction's run tanked sales and Robinson's didn't do anything to make them better. But even then, they never dropped below 30k.

That was just Hickman. He can write an Inhumans book and make it sell.

trips of thruth

Man, I would have loved a Hickman Inhumans book. That would have been right up his alley. Oh well.

>hurr look our shitty apologist event got reprinted again because the competition is too busy making real money to care
>Marvel BTFO XDD

Kek I love this Sup Forums meme. Why would Sup Forums care how financially successful Disney movies are? No one gives a shit about the movies in the context of how well the comics are doing.

DC books are good and sell well.
Marvel books are shit and sell like shit.
DC movies are shit, sell like... not shit
Marvel movies are good, makes billions of dollars

says no one, tripfaggot.

>Marvel books are shit
Yes
>and sell like shit
No
>Marvel movies are good
No

>look at how not mainstream I am, pour admiration on me, conformists.

>sales = quality

Oh, DCucks, this is a new low even for you.

There is so much wrong with what you're implying...

A wee bit defensive are we?

What? I don't think you know what that means.

That made me think of DC's Bombshells. If you want to do this whole "RARRR! GIRL POWER!" thing, that's cool. Create an alternate universe with a different timeline and have at it.
Instead, Marvel streamlines it into their core universe so that you have no choice in the matter. There are no alternative, if you don't like it then fuck off.

Seriously, DC has a lot more fun with these alternate Earth stories. It gets pretty tiresome, but at least it gives you some variety so that you can pick and choose.

>tripfaggot
First time on the board, eh? That's not a tripfag, lurk a little more before you post next time.

What I really like about it was that anyone who started reading in the last 5 years suddenly really cared about Wally and made them feel bad for the lost love.