"The orcs, Frodo, they are 13% of the population but commit 52% of violent crimes."

>"The orcs, Frodo, they are 13% of the population but commit 52% of violent crimes."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4LtCCswlWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew lass

>lass
?

>But Gandalf, orc lives matter!

>wearing orc armor

Was Frodo not aware of the cultural approrpiation he was committing?

Gandalf...how could that be? I..I won't believe it, I can't. They have done nothing wrong themselves. It was the orcs' of the past who did this...not them

These criminal orcs were spawned and raised in the worst ways imaginable. Let them come to the Shire, we'll take a few chosen refugees and raise them right. You'll see they're just as good as us hobbits, nay even better.

>when all the memes you try to force fail except one so you spam that one at every opportunity

>tfw crime statistics become hate facts

What did you mean by this?

>That noseguard
I didn't know jews were based in Mordor.

>Gondor is mine! I say we open our borders! We must welcome the orcs! Our economy depends on it! All who disagree are Mordorphobes!

>Gandalf, you are looking at a economical question through identity politics. If those blacks received the same education...

Orcs get a bad name and rightly so. However my wife and I are quite progressive and we know this one Orc who's quite breathtaking in private company. We're all mature enough to enjoy ourselves but can see why others might not approve.

*orcs

Orcs aside, do you think the struggle of the Ent race was an analogy for the troubles facing liberal America today?

Orcs are brilliant and gifted musicians.
youtube.com/watch?v=t4LtCCswlWk

lool

no, because the Ents actually fought back after their forest was burned down.

Ents were the powerful virgins that defended their lands

GAS THE ELVES
RACE WAR NOW

>Borrin Goldbags
Heh

I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf! Never trust an elf!

>liberal America
i hope you get cancer

Akshually, orcs were kinda good at engineering and mechanics.

>Being this buttblasted you resort to group all the people who thinks opposite of you into one category
Grow up. Not everything is black and white. Unless we're talking about you, a real fuccboii for sure.

>goldbags

But as I watched my character revenge the death of his wife and son by furiously lunging a blade in and out and into a lifeless Uruk corpse, scaring away the few Uruks that survived his wrath, it hit me: I'm pretending to be a murderer and a torturer, a man who dabbles in terrorism and slavery to somehow right a personal wrongdoing.

And to be clear, you torture in this game: You have the option to beat an enemy within an inch of his life, and only at that point will he reveal information or switch loyalties out of fear. That is torture.

The concept of this game is shocking when you think about what's actually happening. As an ultra-powerful white dude, you use fear and extreme acts of violence to manipulate an enemy's behavior, destroy its militaristic structure, and ultimately gain control of it in the form of living bondage despite being outnumbered by the thousands. Really, chew on this: This is a video game about a spurned man terrorizing an entire foreign culture, literally killing, branding, torturing and enslaving hundreds of living beings. And really they're only tangentially connected to the man's real enemy: another ultra-powerful white dude.

I fucking hate Sup Forums

dude, #resist

>>"if you have an opinion different than mine, go back to the hugbox where all the opinions I don't like should be!

kill yourself redditor faggot

or just stroll through a "no go zone"

Uh okay we're just having fun here but that's actually racist.

i like it

This is beautiful

No Gandalf those statistics are hate facts!

why? these are brilliants and funny

if you are upset by ideas you don't approve of, maybe you need a containment board\hug box, you fucking piece of shit

Sad to see dumbledore so sudden, that scene was really kino.

No shit they couldn't use magic.

>why do liberals compare all politics to Harry Potter, a kid's book, when clearly politics is exactly like the kid's book Lord of the Rings?

What was his tax policy?

what's this from?

A review of this visual novel

t. GRRM

why are Sup Forumscucks so retarded?
fuck off to your containment board redditors

t. GRRM

t. GRRM