What is going through his head in this moment?

What is going through his head in this moment?

Me pointing on the far right.

what is the shittiest part of old age? the vagina neck, the ears growing, the ribcage drooping, the loss of sphincter control, or watching all your friends and family die off?

The disappointment

in yourself, or those around you?

Being forgotten while you're still there

What's with those wet spots on his shirt?

knowing that death gets closer with each passing year you don't die off from something else

"I'm glad I'm part of this RAUNCHY and LITTY comedy of the year."

He's trying to signal that wearing a clean shirt wasn't worth it for this premiere.

tj ejaculated on him

stewart is perpetually high on medical marijuana, once you know this everything makes sense

TJ Millers? More than likely thoughts how he is impressed with his own "Genius" and an A-LISTer because he is the main.character in the Hollywood's largest money laundering scheme/ashcan copy, and if his movie career fails (because filthy lesser-thans fail to understand his genius) he always has his trustfund to fall back on, but this time he earned it (the first time he lived a hedonistic lifestyle using it his parents OWED it to him.)

Patrick Stewarts? Him voicing Poo was an exercize in method acting so he can understand Ian McKellan's cock better.

Having to stand next to hacks like that fat red head.

so far for me its nose hair

>Even Eric Roberts wouldn't have done this shit.

>Just as you get comfortable in bed you suddenly have to pee

If you have tea before bed you can also expect to be waking up in the middle of the night.

I'm Captain Picard of the Federation starship USS Enterprise.

Stewart is a hack so that shouldn't trouble him too much.

>Stewart is a hack
Do share your list of favorite actors.

What emoji was he?

"This is a film that seems beamed from a near future in which nothing goes right; “words,” as the kids in the film agree, “aren’t cool” anymore; and Patrick Stewart making jokes about soft shits is the new prestige TV. But what do I know? At my screening, which was for both press and a handful of unfortunate families, at the first sighting of her favorite rainbow-colored icon, a little girl behind me cried out, adoringly, “It’s Instagram!” A new age of heroes is born."

poop

>I hope my career won't die like this talentless hack

>jacksfilms in the corner
Based

>WHY DO KIDS NOT LIKE THE THINGS I LIKED WHEN I WAS A KID
>I WONT EXPLAIN WHY BUT KIDS NOT LIKING WHAT I LIKED WHEN I WAS A KID IS INDICATIVE OF A WIDER SOCIAL PROBLEM AND/OR DECAY, BUT IT IS, AND I ALSO WONT EXPLAIN THE WAYS IN WHICH THAT PROBLEM AND/OR DECAY ACTUALLY MANIFESTS ITSELF, BUT SOCIETY IS DOOMED

Both.

>who is thos autistic manchild next to me?
>why did i become a meme
>when can i embrace the sweet arms of death.

>which x-men is this one