Panama is now the richest* country in Latin America according to

Panama is now the richest* country in Latin America according to imf.org/external/datamapp...ADVEC/WEOWORLD

If you are going to say something nice about Panamá, this would be the moment to do so.

*Only if you call having the highest PIB per Capita "to be the richest".

Other urls found in this thread:

imf.org/external/datamapper/PPPPC@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama
youtube.com/watch?v=6TvCfFvPdWs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>imf.org/external/datamapper/PPPPC@WEO/OEMDC/ADVEC/WEOWORLD

:3

Panamanians are bros

whoops wrong invasion

A man, a plan, a canal. Panama.

Grats Panamá

buena hermanito, te felicito

>population: 4 million
Top keke.
My state is bigger, better and richer than your """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""country"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''

too bad everything is overpriced, most jobs still pay like shit (versus the cost of living), and the government is run by retards.

>better
>richer

A modern metropolis perhaps?

very good cunt

>GDP per Capita
>24316

Panama is 25,74 as of 2018. So it is technically richer. Your state being big and very populous is nice, tho.

congrats, sincerely, now prepare for that influx of venezuelan and colombian delinquents

>2018
SP is probably higher too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panama

Gracias hermano mayor del norte.
Gracias hermano mayor del sur.
Thanks Chile bro.
>prepare for influx
That already happened with Venezuelans. That's why we ask them for Visa now.
And we have always had a great deal of immigration considering we are pretty small population.

I un ironically like America a lot.

Podría ser peor. Podría ser el 2009.

I'm seriously happy when latam countries do well. We've been living under the boot for too long now, enough, time to flourish, and we will only accomplish it once we spread and let the world know about our distinctive cultures and how we are capable of great things alone, not like japs or yuros that achieved their wealth with the help of LOS, nobody helped us, and we still managed, that's our north, IMO of course
youtube.com/watch?v=6TvCfFvPdWs

Is the average Panamanian well off? Or is all the money concentrated in the upper class? What are conditions like outside Panama City?

They are so few that I guess you could make a living by selling overpriced tacos to gringos, or renting cars or some shit like bed and breakfast installations, a lot of people there for 2 days just to sign a couple of papers to establish a front company

Panamá is one of the most unequal countries in the Americas. There are filthy rich people, higher class, and the middle class (where the bulk of the population is). Overall the previously mentioned are pretty well-off. Then you have the lower class, how are not poor but are pretty much in a economic disadvantage in important fields like education and health.

19% of Panamanians are poor as of 2017. In the comarcas you even find extreme poverty and malnutrition.
It is pretty sad knowing that we also have problems with obesity.

Outside the city there are places I would even prefer, tho. Panamá is very centralized in terms of a lot of infrastructure, population and job opportunities being near the capital. But you steel have very decent roast in most of the country. Plus, places like Azuero, the Chiriquí highlands, etc. are safer and comfy-er.

Guess I'm moving to Panama now

Roads, not roast.

>alone
>Chile is rich cause of a US backed dictator
>Panama is rich cause we built the canal
hmmmmm

what is a front company?

how to move to panamania?