All other threads are pretenders - edition
previous

teeth and nose edition
oi vey

God I hate that smile

First for my Coddbros

Who /Garlan/ here?

ITT - whining little babies.

>waaah waaah waaah Euron doesn't have an eye-patch!

>waaah waaah waaah Lannister hair is the wrong shade of blonde!

>waaah waaah waaah they call her Yara not Asha!

>waaah waaah waaah Dany scares me because I'm a virgin!

>waaah waaah waaah Arya is half an inch taller than she should be!

>waaah waaah waaah The Mad King's fingernails were not long enough in that one second flashback!

>waaah waaah waaah D&D!

>waaah waaah waaah I pretend to hate everything about the show in a desperate attempt to be different but I watch every episode and post on here every two minutes to whine like a child!

You unwashed beta virgin bed-wetters are truly pathetic! Adults should join me in abandoning this cringeworthy thread with haste.

They are truly the most important artists of this generation.

>Scorpions are a revolutionary military breakthrough
Only Stannis was using them during his KL siege?

autists on here relate to this shitty tv show the same way they relate to girls: they hate them with a kind of psychotic passion but want nothing else and obsess over them.

Everyone seems to have forgotten how BASED HOUSE ULLER took a dragon out with one three centuries ago

DON'T BULLY THE TULLY

>projection

>know my friend likes roris
>said lyanna mormont is a great character
>literally everyone but reddit thinks lyanna mormont is a stupid character because 10 year olds aren't smart so it's unrealistic

should i cut all contacts i don't want to be associated with a real 3d creeper i'm kind of disgusted

Seriously
>Yo bitch has legit dragons
>lol order 5000 scorpions to be put on all walls/towers/castles
>Drill soldiers to fire under stress
Also as another user mentioned, how the fuck is Dany feeding +20,000 soldiers

Isn't the Dothraki horde itself at 100,000?

Some 10 year olds are smart, and I could honestly believe her character if it were a prodigy, like legit.

But, the fucking actress cannot act, I've seen better actors in kids TV Shows, and if you say well it's just a kid, Bran was a kid and acted much better than this fucking idiot.

Casting was terrible, D&D fucked up, why wouldn't you get even a semi-decent actress..

yep we're projecting literally hundreds of comments that prove exactly what we're talking about

Jon's worried about a few thousand undead.

Cool reddit spacing, my lad. It truly is top notch.

One more day

All this rage over some funposting and my little comment prove what I'm talking about 2bh

>tyrells

Cod!?

Please tell me the leaks are wrong

>something problematic happens to any major character other than danny
>character goes through immense struggle both physically and psychologically
>rarely perseveres unscathed, and at great loss of family/morality, sometimes outright failing altogether and dying
>nothing much changes in the grand scheme of things

>something problematic happens to danny
>"lmao drakaris"
>problem is gone
>rinse and repeat ad infinitum
>world handed to her on a silver platter

Was the choice to have one hundred THOUSAND Dothraki just sitting around in Dragonstone with apparently no repercussions one of the worst fuck ups by dumb and dumber?

i checked the chat again he specifically said the actress is great
really creepy because both the character and actress are terrible

They've been spot on so far m8

>Bran was a kid and acted much better than this fucking idiot.

Imagine if Lyanna was played by kid Bran.

What are house Sup Forums's words?

>book loras gets mortally wounded attacking dragonstone
>show dragonstone is abandoned.

The fuck?

Se a cute though.

Big guys are a ladder

Summer Is Coming

BRAVO D&D

Gotta make my picks for my weekly death pool, anyone have those leaks? Predictions on who dies this week? I think Tyene and Olenna are a lock, not sure about Ellaria or Thoros

What is Bran's anal circumference?

ugh, this is the cringiest shit I've seen in a while
delet

ITT - brainless barely literate showfags who gobble up whatever HBO’s marketing dept. pukes up on screen.

>ugh le cringe
it's just dated

Yeah, it doesn't add up. Dragonstone is pretty barren, it mentions it in the books and the show. Almost nothing will grow. So she has the bulk of the Dothraki, the unsullied, and probably most of the Westerosi alliance hanging out on Dragonstone? How the fuck is she feeding them? Does she have an entire fleet dedicated towards ferrying in food from Essos or Highgarden? I guess they could fish, but a human needs more than just fish to stay alive...

If they were openly at war in Westeros I would just assume the Dothraki are pillaging what they need, but she specifically said she didn't want them doing that.

There's a logistic problem here....

Sup Forums should have two distinct factions, like Renly/Stannis, for European and American hours

Apparently I saved it in July 2012, you can sort of tell the age because it's when ponies were such a problem on Sup Forums. Must be from one of the first ever generals.

Where are her eye brows?

depends on hodors proximity

This pathetic bait. You're not by any chance Australian?

It's a fucking huge problem and the worst part is they won't even address it in the show

Nigga you've been here since 2012???

We're big guys for you

WHY IS EVERYONE IGNORING THIS? HOW IS EVERYONE SO FUCKING APATHETIC ABOUT THE PISS POOR CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT OF DANY? THE WRITING IS HORRENDOUS, WHAT THE FUCK.

Who else got warning emails from their ISP?

Is there a good safe stream?

It's a TV board you utter moron

>Nigga you've been here since 2012???
That's only 5 years which is practically new.

I first came to Sup Forums for L O S T season 5, which was 2009 sometime. I've been following /got/ threads from day one, although we didn't actually have generals until the second season.

Oh and this just dawned on you, you basic fuck.

>he hasn't been here at least a decade

God damn I envy you.

>not torrenting

What do you make of this image?

>Who else got warning emails from their ISP?
LOL amerikkka

They are watching the torrents, it's where I got nabbed.

i did

Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to a retarded child. I've been torrenting for years and never received a notice.

What kind of a fascist hellhole do you live in?

Spending more than 2 years of your life in this place means being an absolute failure as a human being

>discount tullys

>Salsa will never drag you screaming from your bed and execute you with a single bullet in the back yard in front of your pleading relatives

How am I retarded for stating the exact reason that triggered 2 emails? Don't project your low IQ on me sir.

Canada. Probably nothing will come of it, but HBO is being completely anal about it since there is no good alternative for Canadians.

Spending any amount of time here makes you a failure. The sooner you realize your life is shit and will never get better, the sooner you can dull that pain with alcohol, weed, or water and crab legs

lewd

>being stupid enough to get flagged for piracy
>call others who never got warnings low IQ

I remember when everyone's main issue was Ros and royal hunt consisting of three guys walking through the woods with spears. Good times.

She could gas me, if you know what I mean.

BRRRAAAAPPPP

i've torrented every episode while living in canada. and so much more

what tracker/website are you using

>It's a TV board you utter moron

Being a tv board doesn't mean praising a steaming pile of shit just because it's on tv, you drooling retard.

We do not sow and feed

Nobody is praising this crap, you sound confused.

It's so fucking funny to remember how much Ros was hated, compared to the state of the show now. I'd take her back in a heartbeat.

She'd just be part of the shitfest now.

>whining about people who watch the TV show......on a TV board

I thought Ros was a sensible inclusion to the tv adaption, (for the 1st season at least) as things needed to be explained in the story but the primary characters couldn’t just come out and say it.

And she’s hot.

What shitty country do you need to live in to even get isp warning notices?

That's funny as fuck, they don't even exist in my country.

I've torrented hundreds of games, tv shows and movies and my ISP hasn't said shit over the years. (Without a VPN)

>wow this is really bad
>IT'S A Sup Forums BOARD YOU FUCKING BOOKFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I'M NOT PRAISING IT BUT YOU CAN'T CALL IT BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>if it's on TV it's good

Americans...

White walkers will kill Dany

What has House Arryn done to be up there with legendary Houses such as Tully?

What the hell is house Dayne? I've never seen them once.

Two sword guy from last season

DAYNE? Get em on boat, I'll send the raven

>casuals

why do you niggers hate renly so much I never understoof this meme

He's gay and a faggot

She was my favourite whore since season 1, since her death, we rarely see whores so she will stay that way I guess till the end.

>NEVER EVER EVER EVER ON SCREEN

oberyn was gay and everyone thought he was cool, what gives

Oberon was bi, akchually.

/got/ is gay for stannis
renly fucked over stannis
it's pretty simple

he's a usurping cunt

??
stannis used black magic to kill renly, how the fuck does that mean renly fucked over stannis?

Lord Stark, i'm Master of coin,
uhm you don't get to bring companions