This is the only guy who's been correct since last summer regarding political predictions...

This is the only guy who's been correct since last summer regarding political predictions. If you ever lack faith just listen to the true prophet, he alone has the vision

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4I4RlAWEl7o
youtube.com/watch?v=6Dgbg1nQhjI
youtube.com/watch?v=tFSWoAlVxUM
youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D&q=Styxhexenhammer666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Styx is great, even own a few of his books . Pretty sure he is on pol all the time.

Name? Link?

Sounds interesting

youtu.be/4I4RlAWEl7o

Just look up Styxhexenhammer on YouTube

He's been better at predicting this race than the "experts" like Silver and Sabato

how new are you

this faggot used to be pretty popular 5 years ago or so, he fell out of favor for being an occultist LRPer though

I've been watching him since his botany101 channel when I was in middle school

He does. He shitpost sometime in happening thread

He was wrong about who gave wikileaks the emails. He implied it was a NSA man

Does he still think Trump will win?

Did it ever come who did leak the emails? No Agenda also thought it was an NSA man.

ye

Scott Adams has been balls-on from the getgo.

Even down to eerily accurate predictions of poll jumps and dips.

He predicted that the Khantroversy would not cause him to dip in the polls. That was completely wrong.

I've around pol for the last 3 years, such a newfag that i'm glad i haven't been here longer. And thanks ameribro

just a hunch

already subscribed

satanic neet

Styx is the man. His videos are my go to "put on and listen to while doing other shit." As other people have mentioned, he is pretty spot on about lots of stuff regarding this election cycle.

Styx is great. He's also pretty good as a trap.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Dgbg1nQhjI

He's bi, go for it.

He's interesting and doesn't seem to take occultism too seriously, but he's still a heathen and a lolbertarian.
Still, I do enjoy listening to him.

Stop promoting your videos you disgusting sub-human.

Look at yourself. Skinny as a tooh pick. Look at your teeth. Look at your weak sub-human genetics. You're a disgrace to the white race. Kill yourself.

That's a MAN?!?!

That isn't what did it. The 24/7 hellfire about that plus a dozen other mountains out of molehills that the media is spinning did.

Trump is down,but that's to be expected in this environment, and sets him up well for the important stretch of the election

he made the prediction during all that stuff. he predicted it wouldn't change anything

Shill fag

meh, he's kind of a weirdo. I found him when I was looking into Manson. I stopped watchin him because I kept getting the wrong vibe.

Christ, glad I dropped him early, I knew he was wacko.

He is whacko but i agree with most of his political videos, its just that all his other content is crazy shit.

Styx is great desu always worth listening to, i discovered him during the brexit ref.

I wish all traps were like Styx, I agree with 95% of what he says.

youtube.com/watch?v=tFSWoAlVxUM

He's easy to make fun of as a beta with skelly mode arms but he's pretty gud, one of the few youtubers I who doesn't seem like a phony pandering to nu-males.

Don't agree with a lot but I like him.

Ghost is the prognosticator of prognosticators you dumb fruity asses!

I've been to the Manson cave where he would have orgies with his bitches. It's literally a 30ft tunnel into the ground you have to crawl thru, fucking pitch black but it leads to a chamber that fits 6 ppl comfortably. Illegal as shit to go there but me and my m8s go often. Swastikas graffitied everywhere yo

Actually here is a pic I took in there

He shits on religious people so he can honestly just go fuck himself. I have better atheist commentators to listen to.

Why do i need a fucking proxy to acces his chanel? His choice or did i just got Merkled?

You got Merkled nigga

That doesn't mean he's wrong on many other things tho.

Doesn't mean I have to listen to him either. There are plenty of fucking people on the Internet. I never said anything on whether or not if he's accurate, I watched a few videos and found him to okay as a source for info but once he started shitting on the religious I stopped and set him to not interested in recomendations.

>Why do i need a fucking proxy to acces his chanel?

It's the same in France :

"This channel is not available in your country."

I need to look him up inside youtube to find his videos.

youtube.com/results?sp=EgIIAg%3D%3D&q=Styxhexenhammer666

>damn its that bad...
someone needs to set Jewbook and Jewtube straight.

>is this how they try to keep the population docile, and deny the weekly rapes and terror attacks?

Same bro

I am a fan of both True Capitalist Radio and Styx. Good content.

butthurt Christ fag

I'm not even religious retard

Yeah he's a cool dude. I found him randomly months ago browsing political talk on youtube. I was sick of the propaganda news and wanted some redpill talk. I watch his videos literally everyday.

He's a breath of fresh air on Youtube tbqh.

As states on top of fudging polls more towards democrats seems to be a more likely cause.

anybody recalls the name of that one guy who made political commentary while streaming fps games on youtube?

Turd Flinging Monkey?

hmm no but i will check him out.

I recall he made some videos during the whole gamergate thing

I like all of his stuff, even the gardening videos.
>tfw never going to live in Rutland, visit my friend Styx and have occult, political, gardening debates while being tipsy

why live?

you seem to be missing the point though. he predicted that the controversy would not mess him up in the polls but it did. the fact that the media was able to latch onto it and bring trump down so much is what I'm arguing. that is the opposite of what dilbert guy predicted. and I don't buy into that view that people fudged the polls against him, at least to any degree which would have had a noticeable impact.

He's good on understanding female nature, but an idiot on the race question.

He even looks like Jesus

It's weird that having pence as a running mate is what killed his support for trump, completely. unless he was just doing it as an attention thing.

Idk, but to go from supporting trump to supporting fucking gary johnson and his cuckmate.

Soros bls no let me watch shit on the internet

RIP in peace

Same here.

>This channel is not available in your country.

What?

yeah that was when I found him too one night while lurking /x/

he had a lot of momentum back then, I always thought he was gonna blow up and go viral one day but it seems that his LRPing and autism got the better of him

m8 you can't even torrent.

still haven't figured you have it worse than Jews in the 30's

>cans.wav

Has the can sale started yet?

You really are a faggot. fuck you nigger

>it begins

>Looks like Jesus
>Salem shirt
>Nazi Glasses
>Keyboard I doubt he plays
>Plants that allow bugs entrance into his room
>Anglo teeth
>Brown hair/ eyes

Yea no thanks, take this 1/4 Jew away from me

Why the fuck is the libertarian party filled to the brim with degenerates and freaks?

lmao someone said in comments that he supports Johnson for president

what a faggot

I wish I were a dude
Am I as bad

wtf dropped

bagina detected

What teh actual fuck. Why is he blocked in your shithole countries? I live in the arsehole of Europe and he's not blocked here.

You mean Hillary's emails? It was NSA, he wasn't wrong.