i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 16
>Chinese military to provide ‘aid and training assistance’ to Syrian government
>Syrian Army, Kurdish militia clash in northeastern Syria
>Russia uses Iranian airbase to bomb ISIS, Nusra
>ISIS raids American outpost in northern Syria during suicidal attack
>Rumours of SAA offensive west of Salamiyah (Homs/Rastan pocket)
>FSA moving on IS-held al-Ra'i (Azaz pocket)
>Lebanese armed forces clash with JFaS/Nusra near Syrian border
>ISIS accuses the US of bombing civilians in Mosul
>Saudi airstrikes kill 11 people at the MFS hospital in northern Yemen
Previous: Southfront Aug 16
youtu.be/6ylW-B1L_RE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QClExpYXAc
townhall.com/columnists/austinbay/2016/08/17/russia-rattles-sabers-in-ukraine-n2206237
youtube.com/watch?v=aTqHbiE0vl8
youtube.com/watch?v=tz4AWR4zYfk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10102561/Syria-North-Korean-military-advising-Assad-regime.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zL8gsnyuOk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Assad will die.

barrel bombs...

are we rooting for Assad?

I fought against 4 On*rs in highschool and won.
Eventually all the retards in class realized that you can't just act like a retard and expect to be treated nice, so they started stfu. At that point I was 13 years old. Suddenly one of the retards starts crying because he has to sit next to me. The teacher asks why and to her horror she finds out I have been mentally bullying the entire class. If anyone wants to start shit with me i ask about their divorced parents, or their lack of intelligence, or whatever else I can find out about them. Nobody dares standing up or do shit to me.

If you know it's a trap isn't it just a cross-dresser?

Chinese training the Syrians is like babies trying to learn from babies.

BEST OP PIC

YOU KURD LOVING FAGGOT

That's fucking disgusting.

REPOSTAN FROM LAST THREAD:

The stage was not set, then. Before that, there was almost a media blackout on Russia, with the world (probably rightly, at the time) dismissing it as a hollow country. Today is different, the public is showered with daily Putin scares, Russia is always demonized in every single tangent, etc.

Coupled with a Clinton presidency, a Russian invasion of Ukraine would just be a formality.

No it's not.

Speaking of Gooks in the Sand, have we ever had any solid proof of those North Koreans deployed in Syria?

EXPLOSION!

2nd siege of Aleppo when?!

Ruuko is my waifu

not all muslims are terrorists...

>otto they say you are racist is it true you hate kurds even if they are pro turkey?
>Dude pls, Don't believe assadists

Otto, if you lie, it will come back to bite you in the ass

Show us your edgy little faggot self before I force you to

NO

No more sieges pls. Kotel is best.

Only zionists root for FSA

You have too many waifus Mine-kun

No, not anything. And here is what I said in the previous thread:

I'm off bb

yeah i'm a seasonal waifufag
In this case the WXOSS movie will be out in a week, so my waifu is Ruuko

>Turkey
>Real country
You still haven't been nuked by Russia?

Gotta go and give the waife some love before going to sleep.

Daily reminder to
GAS KURDS
KILL TURKS
YA ALI MADAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=-QClExpYXAc

The Party of God is coming Al Quds, resist until then!

>The Party of God is coming Al Quds
why? palestine is sunni

I think it does matter.

The propaganda is preparing the public in 'a mood for war', which did not exist in 2008. Even Soviet Russia would have had a hard time selling a war against a country that wasn't properly demonized (Afghanistan was an intervention, by the way, in case you try and mention that).

I think the public is well prepped now, not just in America, but in Europe as well. All that is necessary is a Russian cassus belli that will confirm _every_single_ Putin scare and Russia demonization that has been shat out by the media for the past several years.

That would be the Ukraine Invasion.

North Korean soldiers would probably do pretty well. Would be interesting to see them operate in Syria.

I still can't get over betraying my original waifu, so I no longer waifu...

I thought this was syria general not fucking roach/autism general

Did Onur turn on a bot or something? I thought he was going away.

Just because propaganda outlets are cheering for war doesn't mean that they will even try to get into it. Even in the highest point of anti Russia tensions over Hohol land, more than half of the US population disapproved of sending lethal aid to the Ukrops. Having a war was out of the question.

Besides wars are started by politicians and politicians want to get reelected first and foremost. It is in no way in a politician's interest to send home a bunch of dead kids to their mothers fighting a war nobody wanted in the first place.

With all that said, Ukraine isn't even a NATO country to begin with. Those Western countries aren't even obliged to help it and if another country like Poland or one of the Balthurt belt countries decided to attack Russia over that, the rest of NATO would leave them out to dry.

anyone know why rtdotcom is down?

>Going into any general thread and not expecting concentrated autism
You can see why both generals and namefaging are normally discouraged.
Guess all the subhumans and thirdworlders ITT need to lurk more and/or kill themselves.

>Just because propaganda outlets are cheering for war doesn't mean that they will even try to get into it
That does mean that (((some people))) want it to happen.

>Even in the highest point of anti Russia tensions over Hohol land, more than half of the US population disapproved of sending lethal aid to the Ukrops.
And Russia didn't even actually invade then. Imagine how many people would support Ukraine if Russia really did, and so brazenly, at that.

>Besides wars are started by politicians and politicians want to get reelected first and foremost...etc
But wars *have* happened with politicians in office, haven't? Not even to go down memory lane, but the Iraq war happened, with politicians in power. It all comes down to slick PR, a good propaganda game and a bunch of willing idiots (not even a lot).

>With all that said, Ukraine isn't even a NATO country to begin with.
I bet it will be, the moment Russia invaded. There are just ways around these things, and I'm sure you know that.

>Those Western countries aren't even obliged to help it and if another country like Poland or one of the Balthurt belt countries decided to attack Russia over that, the rest of NATO would leave them out to dry.
I don't know... The public DOESN'T have to be told that, say, Poland attacked Russia. I refer you back to 08.08.08. Who really attacked who? And what do you think the answer of most of the public is?

i thought they were throwing up peace signs, tf is this satanic shit

>Besides wars are started by politicians and politicians want to get reelected first and foremost. It is in no way in a politician's interest to send home a bunch of dead kids to their mothers fighting a war nobody wanted in the first place.

If this held true at all times, the Iraq war would never have started. If the public support has been built up sufficiently (9/11 was like an activated public support cheat code in that respect) and the politicians are under the impression the war will improve their odds of reelection despite casualties, it'll happen

Ukrobump

ukrainians had already lost crimea, and are going to lose a rich mining zone soon LOL

>That does mean that (((some people))) want it to happen.
True, but mostly the reason for that are to make a lot of money. Like the MIC did during the ongoing War on Terror.

>And Russia didn't even actually invade then. Imagine how many people would support Ukraine if Russia really did, and so brazenly, at that.
Most people are actually convinced that Russia did invade. The question I been asked most after my two most recent visits to Hoholstan were "did you see regular Russian troops?" The answer is obviously no.

>But wars *have* happened with politicians in office, haven't? Not even to go down memory lane, but the Iraq war happened, with politicians in power. It all comes down to slick PR, a good propaganda game and a bunch of willing idiots (not even a lot).
But we are not talking about an insignificant backwater like Iraq or Afghanistan. We are talking about a fully fledged military superpower with the capability of launching nukes to any point on this planet.

>I bet it will be, the moment Russia invaded. There are just ways around these things, and I'm sure you know that.
Of course there are ways around it, but Ukraine and Georgia are way too big of liabilities to let into the super exclusive club.

>I don't know... The public DOESN'T have to be told that, say, Poland attacked Russia. I refer you back to 08.08.08. Who really attacked who? And what do you think the answer of most of the public is?
Again everyone thinks Russia attacked first and again it will result in a lot of agressive posturing and not much else. Even 70 years after the end of WWII, people don't and will not have the stomachs to fight another large scale war.
I agree with you, but even with Iraq, everyone (military planners and the general public) expected it to be like Desert Storm 2. Come in, take out Saddam and his WMDs and leave. It quickly spiraled out of control.

And again, Russia isn't the backwater that Afghanistan, Iraq, or even Vietnam was.

Ok, so since it is obvious that the SAA will close off the passageway and re-establish Aleppo as a Kettle, what do you, /sg/, think will be the next objective for the SAA?

Personally, I am hoping the SAA goes for Al-bab, but this depends wholly upon whether the rebels accept a temporary ceasefire and the available manpower of the SAA itself.

Why would the SAA go after Al-Bab, the Kurds already announced their intentions to take the city

townhall.com/columnists/austinbay/2016/08/17/russia-rattles-sabers-in-ukraine-n2206237
>Ukraine's slow war continues. Last month (July 2016), Ukrainian and other European media reported an increase in Russian military activity in eastern Ukraine.

>That was a bad indicator. August is Europe's traditional month for launching a military campaign, with August 1914 being a particularly hideous example. The ground is usually dry enough for maneuvering large forces. If the invaded country fails to surrender, winter will stall the counter-offensive.
Can't wait.

>increase in Russian military activity in eastern Ukraine
And into the trash it goes.

Other than Northern Wind, Russian troops have never entered Novorossiya. The Hohols escalated the situation with the Perekop incident and they know that.

Al-Bab is Majority Sunni Arab. The residents are more inclined to support the Islamic State, Syrian Government, or JFAS. It may not have the population nor the urban environment of Manbij, but the residents will be more rejective of the SDF forces.

>Russia isn't the backwater that Afghanistan, Iraq, or even Vietnam was

true that, and it surely wouldn't stay limited to russia vs U.S.

I think their solution to that is to appoint the Arabs within SDF to govern the city

>True, but mostly the reason...
This is true, I'm sure. However, I'm not completely sure, but I have been convinced that (((they))) are against Russia for a more ideological reason than a economic one. This is because Russia stands as the main opponent of their Globalist policy, time and time again. Actually, not Russia, but Putin and the patriotic majority in Russia. So, to crush Putin's Russia, somehow (maybe not even through war) is their ultimate goal, and war can certainly be in the cards.

>Most people are actually convinced...
This is exactly my point. Russia did not even invade, yet the MSM was able to spin it as if they did. Imagine what they could "prove" if Russia really invaded. The possibilities are limitless.

>But we are not talking about an insignificant...
This is actually a very good point, and it is a question we have no answer, either way, to. Hopefully, we will never have to find out. Maybe you believe that people will think of self-preservation and do the smart thing? I hope so. But the media can also help soften that - think SDI, and the "Missile Shield". Though it may not be perfect yet, the narrative of "We can win a nuclear war" is starting to take shape. Nevermind if it is true or not, the important thing is what the public believes.

>Of course there are ways around it...
We'll see. Right now, yes, it may be inconvenient to have them in NATO, but will that always be the case? All I'm saying is it's not off the table, especially if (((the plan))) is in the final stages, and a casus belli is desperately required.

>Even 70 years after the end of WWII, people...
I think this may well be true. However, I wonder if they can be *scared* into it? I think it is wholly possible.

I know it's not addressed to me, but hell:
>I agree with you, but...
What stops them from advertising it the same way again?

How about this healine: "President Hillary Clinton vows to throw Putin out of Ukraine, declaring 'Peacekeeping Intervention'"

>(((they))) are against Russia for a more ideological reason than a economic one. This is because Russia stands as the main opponent of their Globalist policy, time and time again

The reason I agree with but in (((their))) case globalism is more an economic policy that benefits them than an ideology

I think Globalism itself is the ideology. That (((they))) can bring (((peace))) in this world with a powerful one-world government, no race, no borders, no nation = no hate, yadda yadda, and of course the bureaucracy money is also there, but as a secondary thing.

thanks to this fag, globalism exists

Assad will be dragged into hell by the same jihadis and thugs that he created. Like so: youtube.com/watch?v=aTqHbiE0vl8

I guess that's also one way to look at it

In my mind, it's simply a quest for power and money, there is no misguided sense of greater good in it

also, ayyyyyyyyyy:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz4AWR4zYfk

>This is true, I'm sure. However, I'm not completely sure, but I have been convinced that (((they))) are against Russia for a more ideological reason than a economic one. This is because Russia stands as the main opponent of their Globalist policy, time and time again. Actually, not Russia, but Putin and the patriotic majority in Russia. So, to crush Putin's Russia, somehow (maybe not even through war) is their ultimate goal, and war can certainly be in the cards.
Be that as it may, what he said holds true. (((They))) are doing it for the money. There is nothing to gain from a nuclear winter.
>Imagine what they could "prove" if Russia really invaded. The possibilities are limitless.
Again, it still doesn't mean that the leaders are going to be willing to send the country's teenagers to die for what is now a near Africa-tier shithole.
>This is actually a very good point, and it is a question we have no answer, either way, to... ....Nevermind if it is true or not, the important thing is what the public believes.
Can't disagree with you there.
>We'll see. Right now, yes, it may be inconvenient to have them in NATO, but will that always be the case? All I'm saying is it's not off the table, especially if (((the plan))) is in the final stages, and a casus belli is desperately required.
Be as dumb and selfish as they are, I don't think they are willing to gamble the fate of the entire world.
>I think this may well be true. However, I wonder if they can be *scared* into it? I think it is wholly possible.
Scared enough that mothers will be willing to send their sons to their graves? Unless Russia does something stupid and we have only seen Russia acting within reason.
>How about this healine: "President Hillary Clinton vows to throw Putin out of Ukraine, declaring 'Peacekeeping Intervention'"
Irl shitposting to get into donor pockets. Again, with her faults, I don't think she will risk every shekel in the world by going to war with Russia.

>Implying all of us aren't going to be dragged into hell exactly like that

Touché

Damn you, Colonel Sanders. I'm never eating your chicken again

Anyone will die Shirou.

SOMEBODY SAID EXPLOSION?

>WIXOSS
Might want to think of another image there, OP.
>Random anime image.jpg

She'll never be yours. Delusional fuck.

>There is nothing to gain from a nuclear winter.
>Be as dumb and selfish as they are, I don't think they are willing to gamble the fate of the entire world.
They can convince themselves that there doesn't have to be a nuclear winter. (see my point on delusional missile shield)

>Scared enough that mothers will be willing to send their sons to their graves?
Scared enough to think that they, all of their friends and family members will die if they don't send their sons to death.

How did the US convince it's soldiers, about halfway around the world, while surrounded by peaceful Mexico and pussy Canada that they were facing an existential threat? Nazis.

>with her faults, I don't think she will risk every shekel in the world by going to war with Russia.
Unless (((they))) tell her to.

nah we're all weebs here at /sg/

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG! BIG EXPLOSION!

At least the Kurds' training seems to be working, who trained Hezbollah though? Iran? Russia? Is that what this whole Sunni/Shia bullshit stems from, muslims being pulled into the big geopolitical dichotomy?

Dang it my one true weakness in Wixoss. The girl who I would trade my life to become her oni-san.

>t. Iona

I don't think the Kurds have learned anything that they didn't already know. It's the reason they're still there, smug in their little mountains after being genocided again and again.

Hezbollah has always been self-taught. Their border conflicts with Israel, the Lebanese Civil war, and so forth have all been carried over into their training. The Syrian Civil war is now just another war to refine their skills so that they may carry over into the next generation of soldiers.

Lets guess on how many days it will take the YPg to reach Afrin. i'm going with a month and a half. SDF likes to take their sweet time

Manbij took almost a month didn't it? And there's Al-Bab on the way there. Not to mention Roachish artillery once they skim the border. I'd say 4-8 months.

Actually yuzuki is my waifu though and through for Wixoss.

The kurds would be going against their orders in that case, which will only cause problems for them, they were told to go to Raqqa that's what they should be doing as we speak.
You don't understand globalism then, its purpose is to eliminate whites, it is a loxist-based ideology.

Also I'd like to point out what Mosul is looking like right now. It's over ISIS is finished in Iraq.

Orders didn't stop from from taking Manbij.

I think, in the case of the SDF, the tail is wagging the dog.

do you browse the wixoss threads on Sup Forums?

If they avoid Al-Bab and rush to Tell Rifat, less than a month

If they are a bit more careful in creating a secure perimeter around the corridor, 1-2 months

If Turkey chimps out or if they decide to take Al-Bab first, at least 2-3 months

>It's over ISIS is finished in Iraq.
Shit, I guess Al Baghdadi's gonna have a new thousand men to grind in Deir Ezzor.

>They can convince themselves that there doesn't have to be a nuclear winter. (see my point on delusional missile shield)
I'm sure they are more than aware that a BMD system will not stop Russia from wiping the West off the face of this planet. All a BMD could really give is the chance of a first strike advantage and a small one at that. That is more meant for the public.
>Scared enough to think that they, all of their friends and family members will die if they don't send their sons to death. How did the US convince it's soldiers, about halfway around the world, while surrounded by peaceful Mexico and pussy Canada that they were facing an existential threat? Nazis.
You are talking about events that transpired many decades ago. They world has changed since then. Back then, people had to rely on big press (read propaganda) to receive news. Now, with the onset of the Information Age, that is no longer the case.
>Unless (((they))) tell her to.
Again, it boils down to are they willing to sacrifice all their shekels at home to cause a lot of destruction (which ultimately is still destruction of shekels).
Speak for yourself
Hezbollah is self taught against the Israelis. The Kurds now have the US directly leading them in battle as well as providing like 90% of their firepower.

Came here because of the OP tbqh lads.

Depends whose orders you mean there.
I never said they couldn't take Manbij.
I did however say Raqqa is next.
Isn't al-fagdaddy dead anyways?

All the SDF has to do is call in so US airstrikes and fuck everything up. then they can be king of the rubble

That's difficult to predict. The Kurds are to begin a withdrawal, this was a promise made by the USA, which could mean a reduction in air support if they choose to defy the USA. Not only that, but Russia has made their own assurance to Turkey, what that promise could be is not known. There is also the risk of the SAA choosing to target al-bab, but who knows if they choose to do that, but it's still a possibility. They also have to deal with Isolated rebels, A siege against them could take months and it would require extensive manpower in order to be successful. I don't predict a linkage between Afrin and Rojava happening, but then again I could be wrong.

> deployed
no
just some staff officers
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10102561/Syria-North-Korean-military-advising-Assad-regime.html

Never do besides never liked Sup Forums that much plus I don't obsessed for my waifu with a folder for her. Guess I just fit more in for Sup Forums tried Sup Forums for mouths just never fit and I felt I could have more detailed conversations with people about anime either in real life or on some cancerous website like Youtube. I guess I just prefer to talk more on politics and get on the meme trains here more than Sup Forums talking about best girl thread or best girl in show or waifu thread. Even with all the CTR shills here now it's still so fun to be in Sup Forums like it was years ago.

>Now, with the onset of the Information Age, that is no longer the case.
Actually, they also hold the internet media. Why do you think we have to discuss this in this disreputable backwater of a site? There's a reason they're called "Mainstream".

Welcome, bro

>its purpose is to eliminate whites
>le Sup Forumsack vision

elimination of whites would only be a tool or a step in the plan, other than removing the staunchest obstacle to globalism nobody actually gives a shit about the existence of whites or any other preserved lineage

>they were told to go to Raqqa

You sure about that? As far as I've seen, they just meme'd the Raqqa invasion to mislead ISIS and went for Manbij. The U.S. obviously agrees to this since the coalition bombed the shit out of Manbij. I think it's obvious their deal with the U.S. was to link up the cantons before taking on Raqqa. It is still a very useful operation for cutting ISIS supplies, and it would be stupid for kurds to expect to link up after Raqqa since at that point ISIS is fucked beyond repair and the U.S. has no reason to help them link up or take Turkey's butthurt

>Isn't al-fagdaddy dead anyways?
wat

I didn't get the memo

youtube.com/watch?v=zL8gsnyuOk0

Think of it this way, the rebuilding of those communities will be good industry, a good economic opportunity for the the people living in Syria and abroad from all the trade and skilled labor that it will involve, welcome to globalism and the war economy.

Onur's oc was quite accurate yes. You should share it on Twatter (the picture is buried deep in my external hd).
Be that as it may, there is still a slew of other places you can get news from. Biggest example I can think of for you guys is RT.
Nobody knows for sure if he is dead or alive tbqh.

>SAO op 1 playing the backround
>Swinging with a little blade (knife) "Sword" like a non-professional
Thanks for a good kek user. But I was talking about the board Sup Forums not anime the medium.

yeah I was just looking for an excuse to post it desu senpai