What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she is retarded

see pick for an explanation of the difference

she's retarded

In all three images, some fucking leaches rob entertainment.

post the version where the taller ones have their legs cut off so everyone is as equally short as the smallest one

how do you fix the systematic barrier of being a fucking midget?

Actually, the point of the third one was that money was abolished and everyone can enjoy the game for free.

Money is the "systemic barrier" which it said was removed.

Equity and justice = GIBS ME FREE SHIT WHITE BOI

"Equity" is a left-wing weasel word meant to reassuringly sound like "equality" while actually privileging non-whites over whites, women over men, gays over straights, non-Christians over Christians, etc.

'Justice' to a nigger means 'doing anything I want with impunity.'

Isn't it amazing how practically every "social justice" movement boils down to telling Whitey to shut up and pay up? Can anyone think of an exception?

So why is anyone bothering to work hard to put on a show worth watching? If there's no money the players can't get paid.

>x is a buzzword
is a buzzphrase. Why are normies always appropriate old shit but think they're so goddamn "hip"?

she means that mike brown deserved that hot lead injection

They enjoy it, it's their hobby, or whatever hippiethink they follow.

They don't understand the idea of incentives, they're idealistic and believe everyone would happily work for free

Its a new word she learned, she will use it whenever possible untill she learns another word that makes her look smart and the cycle repeats, such us the way of libs, its all about being trendy and caring about the hot "problem" of the week.

We have to give up everything we have or else be called racist. We have to give up our countries to mass immigration, we have to give our lives to thugs, we have to give up our right to self defense, we have to give up our property...

When will we start saying "no!"?

Early 20th century labor reform. Like Theodore Roosevelt's Squal Deal agenda: a level field for labor and capital alike, while keeping the Commies and plutocrats on a short leash. End result: prosperity for everyone who makes an honest living.

We need something like it now more than ever. Both of those forces are threatening to rip our country apart.

idk. I don't speak nigger.

Equal outcome gimme dat.

So she's saying black people are trash and could not survive without white handouts?
Has anyone told her it's the CURRENT YEAR?

>Kat Blaque
This woman's entire schtick is reaffirming the opinions of identity politics-focused leftists while making snarky faces so she can get a bigger audience to like her selfies.

Don't forget repulsive makeup

>she

Didn't Roosevelt challenge foreign heads of state to boxing matches? Yeah, we'll never get another one like him. This is a country of pussies and 'microaggresions.' Whites will be a minority in 25 years.

She means gibsmedat

I honestly think most makeup looks like shit, but yeah. That too.

It means you're an imbecile too stupid to comprehend basic English... Or, you're a teenager looking for attention.

Of course a modern capitalist society would not continue without money. You're still retards for believing that people wouldn't voluntarily work without money, even though that's how things worked in many places on Earth for most of human history.

Think of the reasons why a pre-colonial Native American tribe would have all the members of it's tribe helping out with things like hunting or gathering?

They don't have money, but for some reason they all work anyway to help each other.

nigger with a dick

>You're still retards for believing that people wouldn't voluntarily work without money, even though that's how things worked in many places on Earth for most of human history.
You're talking about people working for their survival. To produce the means to survive.

We're talking about some fantasy utopia where no one has to work or do anything and get all of their needs and basic comforts provided for nothing.

now imagine native Americans need for survival was removed faggit

>You're talking about people working for their survival. To produce the means to survive.

I am, survival is a large reason they help each other, what is your point?

>We're talking about some fantasy utopia where no one has to work or do anything and get all of their needs and basic comforts provided for nothing.

People do actually talk about this in a reasonable manner, not just leftists either, it's called basic income. It could become a reality in the future, and it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Why? I imagine they would just do things for recreation all day. Maybe some of the smarter ones would invent some things.

What is your point?

>I am, survival is a large reason they help each other, what is your point?

THE POINT IS ON THE NEXT LINE YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Where?

The full house get demands it, guys

Native Americans were also primitive peoples who had yet to industrialize and if they ever had it would be unlikely that they'd maintain the same social structures.

The idea that we could maintain a wealthy, healthy and modernized society in such a setup is ridiculous. If you want to forgo what we have so you can hug trees, dance in the forest and fuck horses all day like a true child of Gaia then by all means head off into the woods, but don't drag the rest of us into your stupidity.

>The idea that we could maintain a wealthy, healthy and modernized society in such a setup is ridiculous.

Good thing I didn't imply that, and you're actually just repeating what I said ("Of course a modern capitalist society would not continue without money").

>but don't drag the rest of us into your stupidity.

Many people would prefer to live in a much less "developed" community than in a modern capitalist society.

Think of the homeless man, or the the man who has worked at walmart for 2 decades and goes back home to his one-room apartment where he lives alone.

It's not hard to see how how being a part of a tribal community with strong cultural/racial ties, something like pre-colonial Native Americans for example, is preferable.

You know, this might sound outrageous, but some of us are actually happy to have a roof over our heads, even if it's a one-bedroom apartment, because we know its better than nothing.

Have you ever thought about what it would actaully be like to live in that kind of society? Being cold every night, having to go hungry and sometimes having your whole kin group die from starvation, risking being killed by even minor diseases, having your wife run a huge risk of dying every time she gives birth, possibly being wiped out by rival tribes who just want your lands, the list goes on and fucking on.

I'm half convinced it's always prissy rich kids who go for progressivism because they don't actually know what it's like to rough it and assume living in the wild would be some kind of awe-inspiring, mystical experience like in Avatar.

>buzzword

I feel like i'm on Sup Forums

and yet, instead of going to sentinel island in the pacific ocean or some fucking patch of jungle in brazil to be with one of the many pre-colonial tribes, you've decided to be here, shitposting on Sup Forums.

Here you go.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrison_Bergeron