Should the "burqini" be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ18TY38OgY
youtube.com/watch?v=UV8UZk-Yvy4#t=3m10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

islam should be banned

sandpeople in general should be banned

This is fucking real? pffffffffffffffffffffffff

That's a fucking outrageous thing to say.
Islam is part of Humanity's History and should be preserved.

No, what we should do is genocide the muslims and their apologists, paying no attention to their age or sex, killing on sight through any means available until every last one of them is dead.

Blame the players, not the game.

we should ban bigots like u

YES. But fortunately, there's not enough Mohammedans in America for it to make a difference.

Yes

this.

Mythology is fucking stupid.

>Sup Forums is all muh freedums about guns
>Thinks it should dictate what private citizens wear

You can't defend this ban beyond you being pussies who are terrified of muslims.

burq- anything must be banned and this:

no
also i assume it's about face coverings again, this is more of a "hijabkini"

No, just close the borders to Muslims. Then you don't need to worry about seeing one.

ayo gurl lemme see those ankles u dirty kafir

Hell Yeah!

Yes. It soaks up too much water in the pools and people would have to constantly refill them which costs them money.

Who gives a fuck

The burqini should not be banned because the burqini is not a burka, it is a hijab.

no
think of it as a little gold star

Ban Islam instead friendo.

I can't wait until the Islamic feminist revolution when they start beheading their own men. I can't be the only one who wants to hit this...

I know pol hates islam and all.
But there's is nothing wrong with wearing it on the beach. would it make a difference if it was a different religion doing this?

First post is best post, once again

Fpbp

That's a stoning.

First post worst post. We have a thing called the First Amendment

Turns my dick to stone

>burqini
i hate the name. it's just an attempt to make muslims feel more included while they practice their archaic religion. a bikini is a 2-piece bra top and underwear style swimsuit. muslims cannot wear bikinis. it should be called swimmers or togs. it has literally nothing to do with bikinis and that they equate it just promotes the normalization of muslim culture.

>oh yeah, muslims have bikinis too. they are these things that are the complete opposite of bikinis

feminism can only survive in a culture where the mean agree to abstain from beating or murdering women. an "islamic feminist revolution" is going to lead to a couple of stabbed dudes and far, far more dead women, most of them completely innocent. The muslim men committing these acts are going to be aided and abetted by the majority of muslim women in hunting down the feminists.

I don't understand my country. They bend over for everything sandniggers will want and once in a blue moon they'll throw a tantrum over something completely irrelevant. France's politics make about as much sense as a woman's mind

And they have a thing called Sharia Law, which completely undermines the First Amendment. Fuck Pisslam.

Definitely not! It's a war neither side wins! Love it!

France at it again

people should be able to wear what they want. france can get fucked.

They love to talk about Islam right now, to make people focus on culture and religion instead of the white genocide.

Mudslimes have only one law to follow and allegiance. And it is their religion.Wait till they become your 15%. You're gonna fucking miss niggers chimping out instead of them.

It's literally the next step down from a wetsuit. I think the only reason they call it a burqini is simply due to the fact that burqa and bikini together makes a convenient portmanteau.

well it's going to be interesting because we have a history of poor blacks becoming muslim but in all these cases these black muslim movements are pretty much entirely led by other blacks. There are some blacks that follow ethnic muslim cults but these are mostly the lower-middle class type that got into it when they went to state college for their liberal arts degree. Other than that poor blacks are incredibly racist, particularly against other non-whites. Going to be interesting to see what happens when ethnic muslims try to push into black ghettos.

yes, their archaic fucking thinking should be banned. they can cover up with a rash guard and swimcap just as well.

yes, because equality,
if muslim men are allowed to oppress their women
non-muslim men should be able to oppress them too,
keep them off the beach I say

>their thinking should be banned
>unironically supporting laws on thoughtcrime

wew lad

I know, right? Sup Forums is just insecure and pansy. Personally I love to invite lots of Islamic men into my house to rape my wife and daughters just to show how alpha and brave I am. Conservatives are just trying to compensate for their own insecurity and fear.

>Should the "burqini" be banned?

Funny you should ask.

youtube.com/watch?v=QZ18TY38OgY

As much as I hate Islamic dress, the vast majority of mudslimes I see have enormous fat asses and legs so I'd prefer them covered since we aren't deporting them.

gib pus plx

>You can't defend this ban beyond you being pussies who are terrified of muslims.

Implying this bullshit is about religion, not a deliberate provocation and wielding political power. They can go fuck themselves.

Most of the muslim world outside wahhabi cunts does not give a fuck about burkinis that were not a thing 10 years ago. If we're at war with political Islam, we should at least deport them. At least the Corsican bros have the balls to do something to preserve themselves.

takbir

>burden our islamic rulers with clothing bans
I don't want any more beheadings than are absolutely necessary for the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to be properly respected across this his domain.

Threadly reminder that wahhabi cunts wear the hijab because raping women that don't is fair game in their take on the religion of peace. Lovely people. Deport them, all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UV8UZk-Yvy4#t=3m10s

Skip to 3m 10s

I don't really understand the controversy around this? It's just a wetsuit.

yes