ITT: Sup Forums approved video game and or other fictional characters

ITT: Sup Forums approved video game and or other fictional characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa1zLRI8ZnQ
youtu.be/AWI0j-e505Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yRU4iZUsTY0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRIzldkHtXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I loved the first two games and didn't play the third one.

Didn't they ruin his character by having him work for the reapers?

Humanity first.

The third one went full cuck on us with the gay characters and shit. I wanted ME3 to be full out space marines, not a gushy love story.

Is the third one even worth playing considering that I really enjoyed the first two?

Half Life's Combine were based Imperialists who culturally appropriated and then shoah'd degenerate humans

Just do it. The end half of the game is pretty shit tier with all the love shit. Liara was good in the first and second games but by third she was just flat out annoying. Same goes with Tali.

Based Garrus is still based as is Based Wrex and Based Mordin

My 3 favorite characters by the way

Which ME3 ending is Sup Forums approved?

second one is literally god tier.

>swapped my 360 for a Xbone before I played ME3.... still sitting in box.

The actual gameplay in 3 is better than 2, the problem is always the story. It's quite forgettable early on (I honestly don't remember anything aside from "gather your allies and defend earth!") and by the end it just goes full on fucking retard.

I played it once just for completionists sake, but I doubt I'll ever play it again. But I replayed 1 and 2 multiple times each.

Reaper Holocaust

red explosion

Destroy is the only ending.

Melkor did nothing wrong.

Eru Illuvatar was a faggot, Valar are all faggots. Elves are faggots. Men are even greater faggots.

Alue is ok I guess but still mostly a faggot.

Muh Silmarils.

He fell to Jewish tricks and was convinced he was helping humanity.

No, his working for the Reapers was the obvious inevitable outcome of his organization's work. Play the first game, you numbskull.

>I told Shepard that all the murders and mind control research were 'rogue cells'... and he actually BELIEVED me!

I wish I hadn't played it for whatever that's worth.

He was trying to control the reapers to make human the apex race of the galaxy but turns out he got indoctrinated and was unknowingly helping the reapers

prov me rong; u cat

red excplosion

Lara Croft, she's my waifu

By the end of ME2 I called that Illusive Man was indoctrinated. Also called EDI getting a body. My tip off on Illusive Man was his glowing blue eyes which Saren had. Bit I guess one could argue that's just some kind of tech. I was still right.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sa1zLRI8ZnQ

>Sup Forums approved video game

is the Punisher redpilled?

Master of Orion II. Back before games were cuck trash.

john murphy from the 100

>that disgusting skin
I thought Mass Effect 2 looked better than this. It's not even that old.

Anne Frank

By definition, any superhero that kills criminals is redpilled, as like 80% of the crime he catches will be niggers.

>2010 was thirty years ago

To be honest, GRAFIX was never Bioware's strong point.

Kefka Palazzo. Commits mass genocide of a race.

youtu.be/AWI0j-e505Y

Shit's crazy.

Most strategy games in general are redpilled. Take place in space or at some point in history, don't have any pretentious messages or hidden agendas, and have thought provoking gameplay.

The 3rd is worse than the 2nd in every way. Less enemy variety, somehow shittier story, and NONE of your choices from the first two games mattered. Oh you killed the rachni queen? Well no worries, we found another one. Etc.

the multiplayer was fun though, but that's because it was outsourced to a competent dev

oh god that laugh tho...

illusive man in ME2 is based. cucked to robots in ME3, absolutely degenerate.

>strong military
>advanced technology
>fights multicultural rebels
>rebels literally led by beta male with glasses and beard, and a mulatto
Why don't you support the Combine, Sup Forums?

Far Cry 2. I absolutely loved running around Africa and shooting nigs in that game.

>implying the new rachni queen is identical to the old one

enjoy ur -100 military assets, faget

Your appointment with FEMA should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Senator.

This

>liara was annoying
Dont talk to me or my wifes parthenogenic daughter ever again

Was always satisfying to minigun him in his office.

>dupes the enemy into thinking hes working for them.
>Achieves ultimate victory for his race
>ensures race is immortal and has access to magic
>imprisoned for it
>helps race win again 10k years later by becoming based demon
>fails at destroying massive threat to world due to brother's nature hugging ways
>conquers planet
>trains an army with the same based demon powers as his to try to gain ultimate victory

I dont think any character is as based or pol as illidan he even gets cucked by his brother so he decides to always pick the path of sacrificing to greater power because he has true vision and doesnt pussy foot around with garden magic.

Destruction is the only one that makes sense.

"Control" is giving the Reapers exactly what they want, a new Starchild thing to organize their efforts. It'll only be a matter of time before Shepard's consciousness or whatever gets indoctrinated or overwritten or whatever.

Synthesis not only gives the Reapers what the want but also forces cybernetic indoctrination on every inhabitant of the galaxy.

Destruction is what you and your crew have been working towards since day one, what dozens of your friends and allies and millions of humans have died fighting for, and it's the only option that denies the Reapers a victory.

if you can get past the bugs and subpar gameplay, this game is probably the best operator sim

Is the newest one any good?

Was illusive man in favor of control?

Too bad he went full retard in ME3 and decided to inject himself full of evil brainwashing machine technology for... reasons ?

Illusive man was bluepilled. Thinking he s the savior of humanity, meanwhile he was completly controlled by the Reapers. Classic anti-christ. Praise Shepard.

Is Senator Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Sup Forums-approved or is he a cuck?

no faggots
no women
no lovestory
survival of the fittest
best game ever made
prove me worng

Illusive Man is the voice of Control. He thought the only option was to try and dominate the Reapers.
Saren Arterius is the voice of Synthesis. He thought the only option was to join with the Reapers.
Captain Anderson is the voice of Destruction. He thought the only hope was to destroy the Reapers once and for all.

Who do you trust more?

Destroy = Red the color of redpilled
Control = Blue the color of bluepilled
Synthesis = Green the color of cucks.

>tfw I would never date a mute Russian orphan qt

>mulatto
Alyx's mom was literally Azian. She's Blasian. Your point still stands, though.

Jack Harper, because he's not an alien or a nigger.

The Eternal anglo actually shipped in droves of shitskins to fight their war for them. Writers and thinkers all over the place actually predicted the future immigration policy based on that fact. Reading German accounts of charging dindus was pretty chilling too.

>he's not an alien
m8 his whole body is covered in some Reaper tech bullshit.
His plan lead to the death of hundreds on the Battle of Earth.
He was a cuck.

I mean, he was redpilled in ME2 but Bioware were full SJW and made him be the white villain.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRU4iZUsTY0

Who indeed?

I always picked synthesis because Joker's family was murdered and all he has left is an AI qt3.14 gf.

Plus EDI and the Geth are based. RIP in peace Legion

Why was Solidus president in the first place? Is that how he procured the names of the patriots in the first place?

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRIzldkHtXw

>ywn be raped by german milf before dying in an explosion

3 started off strong with Krogan genophage stuff but then slowly tails off until going off the deep end.

I'll probably still get ME:A because I'm a stupid faggot and I genuinely enjoyed the ME3 multiplayer. Geth Infiltrator with the javelin or plasma shotty, easiest plat clears ever.

Damn. That was some good reading.

>Faction based on colonial New Engalnd and the founding fathers

>the only member is a nigger

Fuck videogames desu. Can't even escape the poz in the fantasies the jews make for me.

>redpilled on women
>master ruseman
>looks like a smug pepe

>Saved by SIS
>Let Ching Chong die
>Run away with Scarlet

I wish they make AP 2.

This is the iron pill

the only part of fo4's story I didn't like was how fucking obvious it was to decide who the good guys were. it was sort of a toss up in favor of the BoS because of how fucking useless and annoying the minute men were.

I re-wrote a good chunk of the character dialogue a while ago for the leaders of each faction to make it grey as fuck on who's good and bad.

>ask father why the institute kidnaps people and kill them to make synths / replace people
>father replies "The people we kidnap and replace are people we monitor for a long time, people that turn out to be murderers, rapists, thieves, human traffickers, the very worst of humanity. The kind of humanity that the commonwealth could do without. Why simply serve a just death to such people? Why not progress science at the same time?"

>ask desdemona why the railroad helps synths instead of everyone else in the commonwealth
>desdemona replies, "The synths we set free want more than caps, they want freedom. Something too many of us in the commonwealth have already. We're free to do whatever we want because we don't need to fear a corsair from the Institute bringing us back. And what do we do with that freedom? We become gunners, raiders, junkies, criminals. Unlike the people of the commonwealth, these synths are worth saving. They are the better part of humanity that was lost when the bombs fell."

>ask gravy why the minutemen are so fucking useless
>gravy replies "The minutemen are regular commonwealth folk, the only difference being the desire to serve. Show the people there's still good worth fighting for, that there's still leadership worth following. When the people see that, you will have a truly unstoppable fighting force. Until that day comes, doesn't matter if I'm with an army or the last one left, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost as if the issue of the whole struggle, depended on me alone. Remember *lone wanderer*, we are Americans."

>ask elder maxim why the brotherhood intends to destroy the institute instead of acquiring its scientists and technology
>elder maxim replies "The technology that the institute has created is a threat to all mankind. It is technology that is far beyond our technical understanding, but that is completely irrelevant to the atrocities committed to attain such progress. No, all of it along with the monsters calling themselves humans, must be destroyed."

>remind elder maxim that technology isn't what destroyed the world, it's the men that used it.
>remind elder maxim that since the brotherhood of steel is based as fuck, we could use god tier institute technology for based things instead of degenerate things
>elder maxim replies "ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY ORDERS KNIGHT? You will do as you're told. The institute and all traces of its technology will be destroyed, with, or without you..."

Fucking awesome game, although just like in Deus Ex HR, the pistol is crazy OP.
And I don't care if she's using you, Scarlett makes my dick diamonds
Also pic related best faction of all factions

>I'll probably still get ME:A because I'm a stupid faggot
Same here. I'm such a fucking cuck for Bioware. At least I only ever pirated ME3.

God speed Marauder Shields.

He tried to save us.

They went full cuck on us by making the reapers little bitches that there were millions of rather than 8

Sovereign himself should've easily wiped out all life in the galaxy, Instead hes nowhere to be fucking seen or heard from, fucking horseshit I tell you

>tfw everytime i think about what the ending could have been but we got that

I feel sick, we could have had one one of the best endings, we could have had something out of this fucking world...and we got that

>pic related its me when i think about it

I killed the BoS because I'll be damned if I let some 20 year old little shit with a fuckboi haircut talk down to me.

Only ones of them worth a damn was Danse (a fucking synth) and Proctor Teagan.

>being this much of a degenerate Synth sympathizer

>A fucking coward that got his ass kicked by a woman, then after having her snuffed, was still out-ranked by a woman

FTFY

Urahara, Mayuri, Yamamoto, and Zaraki are the only based characters.

best answer

>being Maxson's bitch

Deus Ex was a red pill game.

Yeah, same here.

I'm still a sucker for ME3, and the multiplayer was surprisingly great.

Geth Trooper with Flamer was my favorite character.

>

Maxon's ideas lie up with mine, good to go.

AD VICTORIAM

Well shit. I guess you're right.

Toaster will fuck you up m8 no doubt about it red pilled as fuck

I wish the Minutemen weren't so fucking incompetent

I enjoyed dressing up soldiers to look like Imperial Guardsmen and build metal barrack silos at farms and forts at the empty "sandbox" locations

too bad the rest of the game is a huge piece of shit

Literally Donald Trump.

>presidential candidate with an exuberantly confident straight talking strong man persona who uses the threat of muslim attackers to manipulate media outrage into getting him elected so he can enact his isolationist self-sufficiency policies to cure all the liberal bullshit he hates about modern american culture and stop getting dragged into other countries wars and literally says he's going to "make america great again" by "expanding our memes on the internet"

Meme magic, son.

Solidus was cloned specifically for him to become the president and push the (((Patriots))) agenda, he never found out their names, that's what he was trying to do in MGS2.

Very.

Vorcha Sentinel was the illest shit