Which of the reasons NOT to come to Australia have you been tricked into believing?

Which of the reasons NOT to come to Australia have you been tricked into believing?

We need to know what works best to keep foreigners out of this secret utopia.

Other urls found in this thread:

industry.gov.au/Office-of-the-Chief-Economist/Publications/AustralianIndustryReport/assets/Australian-Industry-Report-2016-Chapter-2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's obnoxiously hot
>spiders everywhere
>fear that a dingo would eat my baby
>sharks
>shitty OCE servers in vidya

It's in the middle of nowhere

>melbourne
whats it about that city that triggers so much aussies?

They always vote for the greens, a super lefty party. People also say it's full of migrants but I think Sydney has worse stats in that area and their migrants are more disgusting, brown muzzie tards instead of Melbournes chinks

>don't worry they won't actually imprison you indefinitely based on arbitrary "character requirements"
>get raped on Christmas Island for years

aren't most aussies liberal anyways?

Huh?

The entire economy is propped up on a series of bubbles and limited resource diversity that will eventually cascade and make the country the poorest anglosphere country.

thats only niggers mate
being from new zealand you need to be worried though eh

its sort of a 50/50 split although most aussies on both sides of the spectrum are more than a little racist

>aborigines running amuck
>emus going on raping sprees
>Asians on every corner

The only good thing Shitstralia ever produced was Steve Irwin and one of your gay ass wildlife fucked that up for you.

he's using american political lingo

liberal and leftist are interchangeable in the US

nice utopia, mind if I move in?

>secret utopia
>Either you live in a desert shithole being baked under UV radiation or you live in a humid climate that will make it hard to even breathe
>OVERRUN with dangerous insects,sharks and all sorts of horrible wildlife including LOUD AS FUCK kookaburras

I'm gonna pass. That skin cancer is all yours.

Well New Zealanders are the second largest population in the detention centre after Iranians.
It's okay though, lots of thicc cocks to suck on an extended island vacation.

It's literally an undeveloped third world country. If I wanted the "australian vibe", I could just grab an empty barrel, bring it to an abandoned sand mining site and sleep in it next to a bonfire made out of leaves and styrofoam.

So it's like Australia's version of California?

>being afraid of skin cancer
Literally the least dangerous cancer out there

>American education

I have watched enough Border Security: Australia's Front Line, to know not to even try to cross the border. Not that I have anything to hide, but the border security would surely find some excuse to do a cavity search and send me back.

The only people who are triggered by Melbourne, or even Sydney for that matter, are the loud minority religious conservative scum in the country. They happen to have a few really vocal loudmouth media talking heads, mainly on radio, who happen to pander to their identity politics fearmongering garbage.

Australia is primarily a service based economy.
I don't know why people comment on things without even bothering to spend a few seconds doing basic research.
Read it yourself if you want:
industry.gov.au/Office-of-the-Chief-Economist/Publications/AustralianIndustryReport/assets/Australian-Industry-Report-2016-Chapter-2.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Australia

>its sort of a 50/50 split
No. Sup Forums isn't reality.
>although most aussies on both sides of the spectrum are more than a little racist
No. Sup Forums isn't reality.

The ABS fudged our statistics by adding the "Australian" background user. I know 3 people who either have foreign parents or weren't even born here themselves that put down "Australian" as their background. What's stopping Abdul, Chen or Prajeet from doing it? They are trying to make it look better than it is but we are so unbelievably fucked at this point.

Also user our economy is non existant, propped up by our politicians selling us out to China. Melbourne and Sydney represent everything wrong with our stupid fucking country but we deserve this. Whether the gooks take us by force or just demographic / political control is yet to be seen, however there are some like myself that will fight to the death before that can happen.

Don't you fucking dare disrespect kookaburras ever again. Final warning.

You only have to worry about cavity searches if you are a cute fennoswede boy

>It's too hot
>It's on the complete opposite side of the world from all the good countries
>Australians are all retards