When are we going to get our shit together and retake the holy land?

Soundtrack: youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

I have started to dream lately about this and the ''need'' is growing more and more every day. Is this normal, am I getting mad?

Fuck the church and pope traitors that betrayed templars and christianity . Deus vult, ave maria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GWUW0W_xY4
youtube.com/watch?v=1v3xNnPQK9o
youtube.com/watch?v=oA4PnGGLkfU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This will be the song though. youtube.com/watch?v=_GWUW0W_xY4

i'm just here for the art

youtube.com/watch?v=1v3xNnPQK9o

Christianity was a mistake.

Let me show you how its done boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=oA4PnGGLkfU

AVE CAESAR.

You do know you can just board a fucking plane and come here, right

>the holy land
It's a shithole. Why would anyone give a single shit about it?

Related pic.

Fuck the Holy land. The glory of Rome will rise once more.

i'm basically a bike ride away
no one will stop me either most likely

Saved
Not sure what its more, hilarious or accurate

Where have Christians ever cucked for Jews in history?
(Catholics) Protestants I don't have anything to do with, different religion.

If Rome was so good then why was the average life expectancy 28 while in medieval times it was 30
Also wars were so much more costly for Rome because of how big they were

One of my favs. Technically what led to the fall of Rome had a lot to do with its shitty monetary policies that made the Roman denarius useless but the cucked religion of Christianity also helped lead to its demise.

Idiot. Only around 20% of the Roman armies time was spent on actual warfare. The rest of the time they were building Infrastructure all over Europe.

wasn't it some pope that made it so jews can monopolize the usury industry?

>cucked religion of Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade
Fucking kikes.

Rome fell for many reasons and Christianity wasn't even one
>unless you have an un-biased source
%20 of 100,000 is 20,000
percents don't mean anything

>difference of 2
Wow.
And you know these low "life expectancy"s are caused by massive infant mortality, right? So, I'd guess slightly less infant mortality. But not enough to make a real difference.

2 can be a big difference, especially back then
also the life expectancy thing was just for peasants, not nobles or kings etc

What the fuck would we do with Jerusalem? Israel has nukes, how would you fight that? Israel will never surrender without total sacrifice. They are strong because they are all fanatics to the bone.

Faggots in this thread, pic related.

I enjoy this thread.

says the dago cunt who got Madrid bombed and then chicken shitted out of the fight. You get whats coming to you you chicken shit cunt. I hope your country is utterly devastated by mohammeds men.

You really expected us to enter a world war when we just got out of a civil war that got our country separated and had any food or arms industry? and when franco tried to negotiate with hitler, he refused to help us taking back gibraltar and morocco? are you retarded? he just basically wanted us to make a suicidal move

after all, we sent 50.000 soldiers to fight and die for germany in russia

i dont wish anything to swedistan because you are already getting shit on

I've heard the civil war is a touchy subject in Spain. Is this true, and what's your opinion on it?

We can't even enforce our own borders, let alone remove kebab from Constantinople and finally fuck the merchant for good.

What is that supposed to be?

it is only for leftist, because they lost and they always try to make up how good they were (my ass)

franco was shit for our country, specially the first decade of dictatorship, but the leftist republic was the main reason civil war started, so nothing really better than him

don't know exactly (clergy in an italian port? maybe waching a battle?)
just thought it looked cool