Professor Warren and Sally Avril

Professor Warren and Sally Avril

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2016/04/25/minnesota-parents-sue-to-get-trans-classes-in-kindergarten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sally Avril is taller and weighs more than Flash Thompson
JUST

They should change the name of the movie to "Spider-Man: Let's Lose Money" at this point.

When did Hollywood start casting ugly people?

I don't believe for a second marvel studios would be this dumb
I mean its spider-man

when radical feminists became producers

It'll get all of money and you know it.

>Warren
Miles Warren?

That can't be true

Is the thing on the right wearing one of those Shallow Hal suits like Gwyneth Paltrow?

I had to google Sally Avril, she's the girl from Spectacular that I called Harley Quinn

I saw Tiny McKeever and Jason Ionello. They were Peter's classmates from high school and were only used in Spectacular besides the comics.

F U L L W E I S M A N

It could be a female Aaron Warren. He was Miles's brother and Peter's high school science teacher.

Still more attractive than MCU Mary Jane, Liz Allan, and Valkyrie.

hey Tyrone

First Electro, then Shocker, now the Jackal - are they going to turn all the Spider-villains black?

>When did Hollywood start casting ugly people?
you mean ugly women.
We've been hiring ass-ugly men for a long time now.
You still wouldn't see a female counterpart to Steve Buscemi get work.

Also

She's Dominican user
Or at least she was in orange is the new black

Cute

Pol pls lv

why does this keep happening?

Hey, Steve's a cool guy alright. Fucker helped out during 9/11 by actually going back to his old Firehouse and puttin' on the old gear.

I never said he wasn't cool, it's just that nobody would hire him if he had a vagina.

Yeah, too bad we probably won't get to see her swing around dressed in nothing but web

Because you touch yourself at night

>"How do you do, fellow females?"

>post implying blacks aren't attractive
>must be black
Don't know what you're smoking buddy.

nvar4get

Um user... Dominicans are black.

user was preferring a fat white female. It was a stereotype joke.

She's a big girl, maybe she won't die when she gets hit by a bus this time.

Everyone could beat up Flash at this point. How can he even be taken seriously as a bully?

>Amy Pascal is going to kill the Spider-Man characters not named Peter Parker for the sake of diversity

At least her pet project in Ghostbusters failed.

Hopefully that means it fails and the second move will be completely under Marvel's control and white characters that haven't been introduced will be.

Is Pascal even still working at Sony?

Say what you will but for someone who can't read or write she's really made a name for herself. That's admirable.

Forget beat up. Sally could sit on him.

Apparently, for millenials tweeting "offensive" stuff at them is enough to make them kill themselves.

Well I mean Indian is the least intimidating ethnicity they could've made him. Like if you want him to be a manlet and still intimidating just make him black. Manlet blacks don't fuck around.

>Zendaya 'will play superhero love interest Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man: Homecoming'

Anymore of the fat one?

Is that even confirmed?

People who saw the SDCC footage said it was heavily hinted that she was Liz Allen.

What's he going to do? Threaten Peter to deefat him at the spelling bee?

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

*defeat

Laura Harrier is Liz

All right, it was funny the first few times, but now it's kinda worrying.

Is this really the Americans' default mentality now? Are radical liberalism and third wave feminism really that ubiquitous in the US?

He might not have muscle, but he's probably rich as shit and from an important family or something. That helps.

He can't even call Spider-Twink Puny Parker.

What's he gonna do?

Flash? Money? Hahaha please he's as poor, if not, even more poor than Peter.

thefederalist.com/2016/04/25/minnesota-parents-sue-to-get-trans-classes-in-kindergarten/

She looks way worse. I'm disappointed.

All of the other pictures on her instagram are trick angles and face only pics.

I'm only familiar with Sally from Spec Spidey but why are so many of the pictures on twitter black?

Was she just really tan? Because the fro and the dark skin don't really line up with what I was expecting.

She's a bit more recent but he's still wrong.

Ugly chicks get hired all the time. I mean Julia Roberts and Sara Jessica Parker were once national treasures.

Julia Roberts is pretty hot, though.

It is in the mainstream media, and in the pop media that is represented as the voice of fandom and the voice of our generation.

I don't like where this is going, you must be an SJW

wew that thicc

I'm almost surprised that they didn't find some bullshit "asian stereotype" excuse to replace her with a black girl.

That's why they claimed to have changed Ancient One and changed Wong to being a drill sergeant because it's apparently racist to have an Asian manservant/sidekick.

I would fap to that teacher

Oh fuck he was the worst part of the movie. So cliche and so annoying.

to be fair, that would have been awkward to change the old master from asian to white, while keeping the manservant asian

To play devil's advocate, no complained about Sam L. Jackson as Nick Fury because there was an alternate universe where he was black. So does it just not apply that this is a different universe where the races of characters may be different? Shouldn't the quality of the actors and actresses matter more than race? Granted, six writers and three villains foreshadow another shit show.

"Brechtoldian Opera villian" isn't a cliche you see much in American media.

Nobody complained because, one, back in the 00s we weren't in the CURRENT YEAR quite yet. And two, it's the motherfucking Samuel L. Jackson; who are these ?

He generally plays weirdos.

Also he cleans up ok.

Steve can fucking act though

I hated how Boardwalk Empire ended

I mean he's just randomly gunned down by the son of his old protege after being out of the picture for ages and the series just ends hovering over his soon-to-be corpse

The fact that it is the current year doesn't necessarily mean casting black or latino actors means the movie is going to be bad. Christopher Reeves was a nobody when he was cast as Superman, and he became THE Superman for decades after. How are new actors and stars supposed to be created if none are given a chance?

>brother
I admire your knowledge of continuity. And I hope that's the case. Miles was obsessed with Gwen. He's a creep. Do women creep? I don't see the studio effectively swapping the Jackal's gender without rupturing his motivation and character.

I hate the Steve buscemi is ugly meme. There's a couple of bad pictures of him out there but for the most part he's average looking.

There's a disconnect between the media and the general population, it's how trump is doing so well

>Do women creep?

Woman creep tends to be accepted no matter how awkward it comes off.

Who

>Do women creep?
I remember seeing a popular women's magazine (Cosmo, I think?) tweet a collage of pictures of Olympic male batches while drooling

Imagine if a popular men's magazine did that with Olympic tiddies

Oh yeah, just like Ghostbusters did

Quit being so sensitive

Fuck

The right wing will cry over any little thing

>OH NO IT'S A WOMAN! FUCK MY LIFE! I'M GONNA BE SICK! WON'T DAY EVER!

It's reactionary, even though I really hate how that's used to dismiss people

The diversity push feels as though it's being forced rather than happening organically. I blame the media for writing articles jerking themselves off over diversity and obviously racist hiring practices being touted as SO PROGRESSIVE (The BBC one time saying they had plenty of jobs open to non-whites)

So now every time this happens some people just assume there's an agenda behind it.

>Norman Osborn.jpeg

>Yo Parker, check your twitter feed. I just laid some lit pwnage on your ass.

Social media was a mistake.

And understatement of the year goes to!

Is it bad that I read it as Sally Anvil? I mean in the end I'm not that wrong...

>im sensing differing opinions. It scares me

You know that's like implying that all americans are black since most of their basketball teams are full of black people, right?

No, just like Star Wars did.

They have Ironman in this.

Will a movie with this many non-whites get a Chinese release? They'll probably find a reason to reject it.

If China really cares about the film, they'll just do what they did for Iron Man 3: Throw in additional footage of a Chinese teacher who inadvertently inspires Peter to defeat the Vulture in some way.

That's not going to remove all the black people user.

>shit only Sup Forums and Sup Forums are worried about
No one else is worried because no one else cares.