Are there any countries besides your own who’s irredentism you would support?

Are there any countries besides your own who’s irredentism you would support?

For me I just want to see either a greater Netherlands or Finland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NH9HRlyos80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hungary deserves to regain their former lands that still have a Magyar majority/plurality

I unironically want this to happen, but I have barely heard any fingol's opinion about it.

Serbia
Portugalia
Ireland
Israel

France's natural border is the Rhine

i would also like to see greater finland, my dad is 100% finnish and i would like to vicariously live through his ancestry

Why is Sup Forums being so nice all of sudden?

no thanks we already have enough rural wasteland to pour our money into

viipuri would have been nice in the 1950's but nowadays it's way too far behind the development compared to the rqest of the country

Ridiculous map.

This one is good.

>Slaves
>Commieblocks
>Hunting ground
Nice try Putin

Alaska is russian clay

What would a Greater Netherlands be like? Just adding Flanders?

They offered Karjala back in 2007 but its not worth it because the place is a shithole nowdays

Yeah

There is also "whole Netherlandism" which also adds (and depending on who you're talking to) ethnically cleanses wallonia and Luxembourg and (historically) Dutch speaking parts of germany and france

Finally there is autism Netherlandism which also seeks to add Suriname, indonesia, etc.

There were Dutch speakers in Germany?

>Why is Sup Forums being so nice all of sudden?
What do you mean "all of a sudden"? I've been sucking finngolian cocks for years.

It's more united than the USA by now.

Only Srbija.

interesting. sauce on it? did they offer the isthmus area only or did it include Kuola/Murmansk?

If you honestly support giving them Swedish Lappland then you are a retard

stolen clay

You're never getting it back pal

Imperial Germany since I was a kid. At this rate I don't know why, it's just there in my heart.

Is Swedish Lappland actually Swedish?

>Lapp

clearly not

That one's very good because it's a Finland where power is still dominated by Swedish-speakers.

Obviously. That has been the border ever since Russia stole everything to the east of it in early 1800s.

I support Gran Colombia

Why wouldn't it be? It's about 97% Swedish. I live here

you fucker, that's just not going to fly, pricks didn't allow for a canal

Germany within its borders as of 31/12/37

It's not really possible for any part of Sweden to rightfully belong to Finland. It's not like Denmark and Norway that existed alongside them. Finland was first invented out of territory stolen from Sweden, and their borders haven't changed since then. Therefor Sweden can claim rightful ownership of all parts of Finland, while Finland cannot do the same back. Really Finland is the one that has to justify it's existence.

I'd be for it, this nyymi is a lazy bastard who doesn't know what construction is

What'd you just say cunt?

For sure
Mostly in oostfriesland and Kleveland. Kleveland historically has a dialect that linguists prefer to classify as a Dutch dialect rather than a German one and oostfriesland used to speak Frisian and later a lot of Dutch Calvinists preachers worked there to the point that Dutch was the main language in church and school

fug the nazis

>they

Of course, that's how Putin gained his support from the people, by just handing clay everywhere

It's a shame that he will always be associated with the Nazis even though he was dead for nearly 40 years by the time the Nazis came to power.
He did a lot of great things and was arguably the most important person in Europe from 1870-1890 but history will always look at him as some sort of Porto fascist because muh kulturkampf and other false equivalences

>the nazis were bad just because it would have been bad for ME if they had won

You will not take Norway's headstock.

Oh, and Hungary.

Might have supported Germany too, but after Merkel they deserve to be annexed. Denmark is smol and could use some land.

it wouldn't make a difference to me if they had somehow held onto power on the continent, it would however have been a great shame for the soul of germany and all it had accomplished

>Denmark is smol and could use some land.
dude they are small for a reason, delete this now or we are not friends

who associated Bismark with n*zis? please explain this

yeah bro turning into THIS youtube.com/watch?v=NH9HRlyos80
was definitely staying true to the soul of Germany...

all that is a result of what the n*zis did

Finland
Romania
France
Portugal
Greece

>bad for ME if they had won
Probably not. I could naturally fit into any northwest European country based on my appearance. My surname is German and my first name is common in all of Northern Europe. I also speak German.

You and your Somali friends will be the first in the gas chamber as a Volksverraeter

HUNGARY

Leftist revisionist history

>Probably not. I could naturally fit into any northwest European country based on my appearance. My surname is German and my first name is common in all of Northern Europe.

hungary

La creatura awakens...

I've never encountered it.

Shitty stale memes
Poles are literally not even white. I've seen your diaspora populations and they look like like some inhuman nigger Neanderthal admixture

Getting Karelia back was on the table when Soviet Union went to shit but seeing how keen Putin is on using "muhh oppressed russian minorities" as excuse for invasions, its good we didnt want it back.

The wheels in his head are probably still turning on excuses for action against your country.

Reclaim the homeland of the aztecs

the Aztecs never prophesied Smith and Wesson

The concept is good, but the areas which were finnish, or of finnic tribes are now completely russified and inhabited by basically just russians now. The land belongs to finland but the people there do not.

>The land belongs to finland but the people there do not.

Are you a jew?

The eternal Finn

Why should Finland get more land? They already have a lot and their population is really low

südtirol to austria
cyprus to greece
armenian highlands to armenia
maybe some clay for hungary from slovakia and romania but not until or*an is in jail

>südtirol to austria
It's a meme my senpai, it's always been majority italian

guffaw

Umm...

Polska
Poccия
Lietuva

Ireland, Korea, Spain and possibly Poland. Because exclaves and split countries hurt my autism.

That'd look like this.

There is no difference between Central Euro people at all.

...ok

Gee, an austrian posting the austrian wikipedia article about sudtirol, i'm gonna trust that for sure!
Jokes aside, it's ours now, come and get it you powerless cuck

But those are mutually exclusive... Wait a minute, are you trying to trick us?

this but unironically

I love my children.

Fuck yes we all want that and we are all willing to die for it.

Anyone who disagrees is a Swede

Sup Forums and Sup Forums has always loved Finland

Shut the fuck up we will make you into a slut

I support Suur-Suomi because it makes Swedes butthurt.

E B I N
B
I
N

i support the russian/ swedish annexation of finland

WHY

Post is too old now, don't leave me senpai.

>

What font is that?

I want to see Sweden be absorbed by Finland. It's time for the Swedes to pay their debts.

>my dad is 100% finnish