Hk girl here going to london for exchange studies

Hk girl here going to london for exchange studies

Is it true western guys have yellow fever???? Which means they really like us girls from asia?

Tits or gtfo.

pussy is pussy anywhere you go.

it not only the pussy, tits are included.

To a limited extent, but most of us stick together from what I've heard.

Also stop shitposting on your lunch break

>londonistan
>westerners

Post tight pusseh.

Yellow fever is running rampant among white guys, and it’s just not just beta white guys who can’t a find a white gf. I have seen so many chads with Asian gfs here in California

Yellow fever nerds will come to you, you'd have better luck with western men you meet in HK. Not to say western men in their own countries won't be interested, they just won't necessarily specifically prefer you to other girls.

I don't know about the britbongs, but the Dutchies here don't mind it at all.

Come to Straya love, ill turn ya into a breeder, you can push me half chinese/half Anglo Eliott Rogers out, strewth love

Yes but there are no Western men in London.

Yes, it's true. Also western men are "open bob and vagene" tier compared to asian men. Basically you will be in a sex-world manga surrounded by throbbing wet dicks of barbarians who are inches away from raping you at all times.

Hot.

t. virgin asian american """male"""

Face it, WHITE BULLS have been fucking asian women for years now, and there is nothing you little sissy bois can do

I like chunky Asian girls... and chunky Asian girls seem to like me, before regret kicks in at least.

proof faggot or gtfo

Come to Toronto instead. I'll treat you like a princess ;_;

Toronto has more than enough chinks

Come to Vancouver I'll treat you like a sex doll

Come to NYC I'll be too scared to talk to you much but I'll fantasize about sliding my dick in while you're asleep.

I want to meet different people

Im kinda tired of locals

Hmmmm thats not how i want be treated

post tits with timestamp or no one is going to answer seriously

weeb losers have yellow fever

post them yerrow pussay.

not if you're fobby, white dudes do not find fobby asian women attractive

Yeah
t. White

Yes, but only some.

Guys don't care where you are from they just care about whether or not you are hot.

That's why OP is right to ask on Sup Forums.

Come to Japan instead we can live in Asia country but you can still have white bf

White londoner male here.
Most of us like white girls the most, but we do like asians also. The problem is, the men here are timid. Except the blacks.