I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

WHAT THE HELL IS TRUMP'S PROBLEM?

>A career intelligence analyst who is an expert in hostage policy stood before President Donald Trump in the Oval Office last fall to brief him on the impending release of a family long held in Pakistan under uncertain circumstances.

>It was her first time meeting the president, and when she was done briefing, he had a question for her.

>”Where are you from?” the president asked, according to two officials with direct knowledge of the exchange.

>New York, she replied.

>Trump was unsatisfied and asked again, the officials said. Referring to the president’s hometown, she offered that she, too, was from Manhattan. But that’s not what the president was after.

>He wanted to know where “your people” are from, according to the officials, who spoke off the record due to the nature of the internal discussions.

>After the analyst revealed that her parents are Korean, Trump turned to an adviser in the room and seemed to suggest her ethnicity should determine her career path, asking why the “pretty Chinese lady” isn’t negotiating with North Korea on his administration’s behalf, the officials said.

Sometimes I feel a little guilt for shitposting Trump stuff. I wonder if I possibly affected the outcome in any way.

this is old as shit

Old but gold

RON PAUL 2020

Hope we can get a racist grandpa for prime minister in 2020.

Genius demands stability, she should take on East Asian affairs only

He's just a sheltered semi-petulant old man with an antiquated racialized view of the world. It's that simple.

He's not wrong though.
All our Asian ambassadors work in Asia and not Europe for example.

Is there an issue here?

lol same.

Yes?
Why wasn't she?

This is it boys, he's not getting away with this one for sure!
I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

KEK. IT'S ALL OUR FAULT

I'M LOVING EVERY LAUGH

MY NEIGHBOUR STILL COMES OVER TO MY FLAT TO ASK HOW MY PRESIDENT IS DOING.

>white americans insist on telling you the 10 different ethnicities that make up their heritage, whether or not you asked
>any attempt to find such information from an American POC results in anger and hostility

darkies, marxists, and other forms of degenerates have been taught that you either don't know about your past (in which case you are the glorious subaltern universal proletarian) or you do (in which case you must be the perfidious bourgeois dynastic aristocratic privileged overclassman)
it's pretty ordinary stuff

stupid arrogant gook should've just answered his question

yea with stupid shit he says or does you have to count in trump years

In America everything boils down to heritage

Sup Forums is that way ---->

Look at this guy and laugh

wtf, I’m a Cruz missile now

Can America be rangebanned yet?

Why didn't she just show him her ancestry.com results?
I thought this was custom in the US

>people still deny that Sup Forums is one of the reason why this site has gone to shit by bringing in all these cancerous outsiders
What they believe isn't wrong but they keep raiding and shilling on other sites and as a result people come to Sup Forums thinking everything is Sup Forums related. Even the news takes Sup Forums screencaps and brings in a bunch of newfags who only come for the politics

Doesn't really have anything to do with political affiliation desu, came into a conversation with two asian girls at a party a couple of weeks ago and was curious about their ethnicity, one looked east asian and the other south-east. They both looked at each other like I said something ackward and I had to follow it up with "I'm allowed to ask because I'm not full norwegian either" (french grandfather), and then it was suddenly okay apparently. Think people are just weird.

THE REAL QUESTION IS WHY HASN'T THE FUCKING ORANGATUN NUKED PAKISTAN YET?!

I'M FUCKING WAITING YANKS!

Its a butterfly effect. Any time you post ironic Trump support stuff, you're helping push propaganda. Your contribution might be tiny, but its still a contribution.

Nice Sup Forums thread, OP. Really enjoying it.

>After the analyst revealed that her parents are Korean
>asking why the “pretty Chinese lady” isn’t negotiating with North Korea
BASED