I think that Heinrich Himmler was a much worse person than Hitler

I think that Heinrich Himmler was a much worse person than Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why?

What's going on in here?

if he was so bad why is there the Heinrich maneuver named after him?

saved many lives

looks like a finn

I honestly don't think hitler would have the soul to kill a jew with his own hands, even if he could order it
on some level i don't think he'd feel 100 percent happy about auschwitz if he were to visit it himself

Himmler seemed alright.

truly one of the best maneuver's. did you know it was named after a battle in 1942

what I heard was he killed a bunch of jews and people and hitler was like 'dude stop killing so many jews your gonna fuck us all up' but he kept on doing it and lied about it

I agree, because Hitler at least had his own personal drive and charisma.

Himmler was just a sycophant. And it was cause of shitheads like him that Adolf got off the ground at all, and it was cause of shitheads like him that caused the whole mess to spiral out of control.

All they ever did was agree with Hitler and suck his dick, when what he really needed was someone to keep him in check.

>on some level i don't think he'd feel 100 percent happy about auschwitz if he were to visit it himself

Why would he be happy with all those Jewish lies?

Worse? Or better?
Protip: official ranking is Dirlewanger> Ilse Koch > Rudolf Hess > Himmler >Hitler > Goebbels

I've talked to an older woman who was a teenager in NS Germany and while I don't really talk to her much about it, I haven't heard her explicitly say "Hitler was such an awful person" I've heard say "That Himmler guy was awful"

this. so many of his beliefs shared massive similarities with Hindu religion (animals rights, being vegan, the racial separation very similar to caste system in Hinduism, optional donations to the state that are very similar to Dana). Himmler himself was actually a practicing Hindu.

anyway, killing is permitted in war (Hitler even referenced Krishna in a speech, to illustrate this point), but only if it preserves dharma. it would be very, very, very difficult to make a case for the extermination camps, because those people no longer posed a threat.

he hated Christians quite a bit too, but we dont ever hear about them being persecuted

just look at him. a hero.

like literally look at the concept of the Aryan race. they were from India

the swastika itself I think is from Hindu spirituality

Himmler was literally /r9k/ in the flesh

can't consider a man evil for killing jews

In my OP, I'm making the assumption that killing Jews is an evil thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

Jews who stay away from our culture are fine.
This Jew seems redpilled.

It was used independently in multiple cultures. I think the story is one of the party elders saw it on some Swedish friends' crest.

Swastika is used by almost any ancientculture. Even we mongols have our own

>looks like a finn
?

Himmler looks like the kind of guy that would get wasted at a party and then try to fight people for no reason, getting really aggressive.