What do you call your trailer trash?

What do you call your trailer trash?

Other urls found in this thread:

dofiga.net/?image=245757
nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Nevada-Settles-Homeless-Dumping-Lawsuit-369736411.html
sacbee.com/news/investigations/nevada-patient-busing/article2577125.html
fortune.com/2017/06/19/opioid-epidemic-middle-class/
youtube.com/watch?v=CCCK7vS6Qg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump voters

oven worthy

no other cunt on this planet has trailer trash

wh*Tes

Brittany,Bryan, Kimberly and Kevin.

>Sup Forums would consider this the saviour of the white race

bönde or persu

I call them trailer trash.

Southerners

>implying she isn't breeding gas-resistant/hyper-stamina Aryan soldiers with her smoking

I literally live surrounded by the Australian version of trailer trash. Shit out kids to max out child payments and spend their time working on drinking, smoking, breaking into domestic violence at 2:30am, blaring music as though everyone else in the world wants to listen to that obnoxious shit; in general making their physical and social environment worse off before they arrived.
I would take no issue if the government forced the teenage girls of bogan families to get their tubes tied.
All they would need to do is make it so that any family with multiple children, no income security and living subsisting on multiple forms of social security were not deemed fit for parentage and make it harder for them to shit out kids. Parents can already have their children taken away from them if they are deemed a danger to the health and welfare of the child, so I don't see why this reasoning couldn't be applied to before the kid was shat out into the world.

They're fucking scum, these bogan cunts.

>inb4 annoying person with IUGR, fetal lung hypoplasia claims

The coca cola as well. High Fructose Aryan Warriors.

I remember this pic from years back, like more than 10 years, so the kid is probably sh*tposting in pol or r9k.

Are you sure? She has a topknot haircut which suggests it's from this decade.

Yes you do. They're called Ossis.

Red Staters

Yes I'm sure

>child isn't half-black
fake and gay

average Sup Forums browser is 13 so it still works out

Did you know that California has 25% of the nation's homeless? :^)

Ossis = Easties

>purple texas
nuke austin

Whatever. The ex-DDR is well known to be a shithole with the highest poverty rates and unemployment in the country and where Nazi and communist groups find their strongest support.

To be fair, most of the red is cause nogs and injians.

Tokkies

The kid probably has his own kids by now.

It goes back to at least the end of 2012.
dofiga.net/?image=245757

To be fair, Americans like to rag on about how California is basically nothing but brown people. Compare the populations and spending with these claims. Something doesn't add up.

Because other states literally send their homeless to come here, because they're fucking greedy Republican politicians are too fucking shit to fix the problems in their own state. I fucking hate it.

nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Nevada-Settles-Homeless-Dumping-Lawsuit-369736411.html

Plus US military installations and farm subsidies.

No it's fucking not, don't try to pretend there aren't a fuck load of poor whites with drug problems.

That's grim.
sacbee.com/news/investigations/nevada-patient-busing/article2577125.html

You sure about that?

You can't walk around in San Francisco without tripping over them. They piddle and crap everywhere and harass you for money. The city purposely wants them there as a form of class warfare.

That's also pretty fucking grim.
fortune.com/2017/06/19/opioid-epidemic-middle-class/

In Australia we have had for the past few years an ice epidemic sweeping through rural areas, in some ways not all that dissimilar to the opioid and heroin problems exploding in, what's the right term, "middle America"?
youtube.com/watch?v=CCCK7vS6Qg0

What's trailer trash?

Trump says he's going to do something about the opioid epidemic. I don't think Obama ever even acknowledged it.

>do something about the opioid epidemic
Did he mention anything more specific?

Our version of tracksuit bydlo.

You mean like Housos?
I found that show on Youtube and for some reason I watched all the episodes. Funny I guess, never thought about other countries having the equivalent of trailer trash.

Per capita use of opiods is actually higher in urban areas.

>You mean like Housos?
Yeah, more or less, I guess.

>Funny I guess, never thought about other countries having the equivalent of trailer trash.
Bogans are probably worse than trailer trash in America. They are basically the source of all of the negative stereotypes come from and it isn't restricted to any particular ethnic group or race or however it may be viewed in the States. Sure, funny to joke about but really fucking awful to live with.
Anons who roleplay as bogans online and stick up for them aren't those who have experienced living with and around them.

Britain has them too, they're known as chavs and Liverpool has the largest concentration of them.

Yeah, bogans were responsible for making AC/DC a success. That alone is an unpardonable crime against humanity.

They're usually rednecks and veterans from red states seeking gibmedats because the shithole they came from doesn't have enough to take care of them.

Wait, why is California's entire middle class moving to Texas then?

why are wh*Tes such degenerate druggies?

>Anons who roleplay as bogans online and stick up for them aren't those who have experienced living with and around them.
Yeah I've been there. I stood up for Trump supporters and Trump at a certain point. Now I realize that they're bascially unreasonable, uneducated people that just hate brown or black people.
The kind of people who don'tknow if we were fighting the Chinese or Japanese during WW2.
Not onyl are they an embarrassment to the coutnry, but now they're actually running it.

Fábrica De Matador Demoño

In order to colonize and civilize it

No, it only happens with families who work for certain large companies, I know Toyota headquarters relocated to Texas

fuck off you commie bastard
texas is fine on it's own
the trifecta of the spic, the negro, and the white trash govern this state in perfect disharmony

You can't stop us anymore. Austin is just the beginning.

California is an absolute sinkhole now, a quarter century of insane Democrat governance has turned it into a banana republic.

Friends and neighbors

govner Abbot promised to protect us god-fearing texans from you heathen commiefornians
we'll raze the capital if we need to, by god

Please don’t tell me you’re seriously this sheltered. Not a well travelled person are ya?

CA is actually pretty Republican and redneck outside of the coastal belt which is where the rich elitist liberals live.

Don't they have power blackouts every summer because hippies won't let them expand the power grid?

I wouldn't say its hippies but in my part of Los Angeles we closed down a power plant to make room for new apartments, really pays off well when we can't run our AC without risking a blackout

Also people's vacation homes getting routinely destroyed by wildfires due to stupid environmental policy.

More like retard baby boomers building a retirement home/vacation house in a wildfire-prone area and then crying when it gets destroyed.

Keling pariah. Cinabeng.

Moldoveni.

This, the closer would be gypsies living in their shitty "houses" and sometimes they use trailers or parts of them

But that's our containment area. Better they stay in one city and not spread out.

Trailer trash is white, isn't it?
and technically human?

it's the economic backbone of your country

Caricos

>Yes I'm a former Drump.....Trump supporter but now i want see him crash and burn

Dirty kuffars

Derros, short for derelicts though bogans more generally refers to the social class from whence they emerge

"Poles"

I'm actually curious as how relevant this is in USA. Absolute minority that get to be news or actual social issue?
How many % of American would you say is like this trailer trash?
If I were to born in USA, what are the chance that I get to be coast elite, and what are the chance I become trailer trash?
If all of the country population is composed of trailer trash, what country would their GDP and HDI be comparable to? African? Eastern Europe?

Pakkiser

Incorrect. Most of the new world does, they just aren't quite as bad as burgers.

Really surprised at some of the Midwestern states up there. We have to constantly rebuild our roads and that includes federal roads due to fucking w*Nter

t. boy who cries when it's less than 55 degrees out
There's a very obvious reason so many homeless want to move to California. In a lot of other states 8 months out of the year are legitimately deadly due to cold, heat, or a combination of both. On top of that the enormous homeless community appeals to them.
Suck a couple dicks, steal a few things, scrap some metal for a few weeks and boom there's your bus ticket

The "brown" of California is mostly comprised of Mexicans. Mexicans actually work and don't burn down the city they live in to get back at whitey

race mixers

Amphetamines are abused here by so many young people its insane. They likely don't get caught in statistics like this because doctors will hand out an adderrall prescription all day long.
Opiods are definitely the bigger issue by far however

D*mocrat voters

When I was a young teenager we lived right next to a large housing commission block and I shortly found out that people in town refer to the particular block right across the road from the shitty little townhouse we lived in, as the derros.
We only lived there for about a year and a half but in that time they had the cops coming around every other day and had an almost infinite supply of tvs and white goods, shrewn out across the footpath and nature strip. The council had to do a pickup once every few weeks.
The kids were massive dero cunts aye. I caught one on them in our backyard one night, trying to scale the fence with my bike. Didn't end up getting it but these little brats would nick anything not nailed to the floor.
They didn't go to school or anything and their parents were apparently junkies. So many fucking kids though, must have been about ten kids to a single junkie slut mother in her twenties.

Our typical "trailer trash" couple, inmate and ugly fat cow who has 10000children

Oof that one is grim

This one is better

>implying Moldovans have enough money to buy a trailer

Gypsies

Trailer trash

>high fructose aryan warriors

>trailer
Dead body, I suppose. Winters and shit, you know.

"Patologia" or "patola", literally "pathology"

Mom and Pop

Favelados

>trailer
Lol, put one of those in a 45ºC and any soul inside is cooked to medium rare.

Terroni

American people