Is your country obsessed with race issues and racial politics like ours is?

Is your country obsessed with race issues and racial politics like ours is?

Moreso but because ''''''ayyrabs''''' with a hard on for Islamic history have a massive inferiority complex

Mainly London where the blacks imitate African-Americans and Muslims

No, blacks get called "negro", whites "colorado", indians "cholo" and asians "chino" all the time and nobody cares or gets offended, though it obviously depends of the way you say it, calling someone fucking *any of the above* would get you into a fight

No, thank fuck. It's retarded enough as it is.

Every multiracial society is, only incredibly autistic people think identity politics isn't legitimate or can be overcome.

No, not really.

why can't the government just be racially agnostic and why can't folks just leave eachother alone?

Nope

Yes. We vote by race. Malays either vote UMNO (conservative) or PKR (leftist) or PAS (Islamist). Chinks vote either MCA (anti-commie) or DAP (commie jews). Indians don't matter.

No. Race is a non-issue in the non-colonizer parts of Europe. At least it should be, when new worlders aren't spreading their fucked up ideas to our countries.

>military jihadi dictatorship
>vote

Because then people will be free to segregate themselves as they like, and the ones that have the most power can have a monopoly on wealth and prosperity while the weaker ones fall into poverty.

yes thanks to you

>Having laws that govern what ethnicity you can be, and whether you get access to special "elite ethnicity" gibs

Maybe not my country but between Sup Forums and all the Africans I keep seeing nowadays, I am
I can't fucking switch it off Sup Forums, I know it's wrong but I can't stop staring
Maybe if I got a black wife I'd stop being so racist

Time to blanda upp

>Maybe if I got a black wife I'd stop being so racist
Good call.

No, it's more about "ISLAM REEEEEEEEEEEEEE" than race issues.

not to the extent that the US is but people like to pretend to give a shit about abos once a year when australia day is coming up

>forced to accept 60% immigrant population who are out to genocide your race by anglos
>hurrr racists laws to keep genocidal population in check.