What are some stories about heroes who are seemingly outclassed in power...

What are some stories about heroes who are seemingly outclassed in power, but use what they have so smartly they take out the bigger threat?

Pic not related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Batman.

Super Number Two: A Tale of Two Shitties

Reminder that in 2012 the Avergers came out and I fucked your mother

Spiderman

Unbelievable Gwenpool

Always an acceptable answer, nomatter the question
k
The weren't that outclassed, necrophile

Not Sup Forums but Luffy vs Crocodile

Literally every other cape story is like that.

Demon's Mirror

this
also Sup Forums but Joseph vs Kars
youtube.com/watch?v=i1YcJkYBAxQ

JJBA part 2

NANI?!

Yet the biggest battle of part 2, Joseph won via luck, not his intelligence.

I find it odd that ages ago, Sup Forums gave Sup Forums One Piece and we accepted it but we still refer to it as being Sup Forums's

Actually he won because Kars forgot he was the perfect being, someone capable of turning a peregrine falcon which is capable of faster speeds than a human on foot. A perfect being who could send his feathers from his peregrine falcon wings hurtling towards Joseph and then capable of turning said wings into cheetahs to pursue Joseph. All while still maintaining flight.

Most Spider-Man stories, a lot of the filler books do the opposite for the sake of quick jokes though.

I found the casual

Did he just destroy the earth?

No, just half a continent.

Apparently any dragon ball character can destroy the earth if they want to.

>"Pic not related."
>not "pic unrelated"
learn how to Sup Forums, newfag

Not big difference.

I don't know, Joseph seems to make more use of his shitty under powered stand more in part 3

The New Mutants. Most Street tier Capes

Going by the shit Swamp Thing is able to do, shouldn't a Champion of The Red be able to do basically all of that?

Basically everything in Hellblazer. Constantine gets by mostly on brains and bullshitting, with actual magic being a comparatively small part of his arsenal.

bump

Shouldn't the Animal Vegetable Mineral Man be able to do that to?

That "other human" from Wake who took on the assasins

We have a short attention span.

Butcher in the warehouse/fake hospital

at least for the early arcs

That one Doom Patrol story where Niles Caulder fought a hitman despite pretending to be crippled
One of the issues of nu52 Flash had him take on a bunch of crooks that were locked up in Iron Heights without his powers
Pretty much all of Hitman has Tommy and his friends out-gunned and overpowered. The Superguy arc is probably my favourite example of this, but any will do.
Nixon's Pals is about a regular Joe Parole Officer who's clients are all super villains, it's pretty great.
Green Lanterns losing their rings/running out of power is a hallmark of any run.
This.

Fone Bone was always underpowered, he only got by through Toon Physics. Now Thorn was the one that became a powerhouse in the end.

The best example is Tommy Monaghan