When is this fucker gonna show up again?

When is this fucker gonna show up again?

I miss him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rx1tMn9xdxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

writers aren't good enough to write decent dialog in rhyme

This.

I want him on another team book, preferably with heroes not villains.

are there any mystic/magic books at DC right now?

So I know what Etrigan is all about but what is Jason Blood's deal? I know he has something to do with Camelot and Merlin but is he a knight or peasant? Is he a good guy or a bad guy and is he actually important or not?

Doctor Fate is about to end and Hellblazer just started.

I think thats about it

Does Wonder woman count?

He's Merlin's human (half?)brother who got bound to Merlin's demon (half?) brother. He's a pretty competent mage in his own right, not dissimilar to Zantana or Dr. Fate, but specializes in the occult/demons

Hellblazer just started, Shazam is getting a book sometime soon and Doctor Fate is showing up the the Blue Beetle book.

he's gonna be in the justice league dark movie coming out soon, but idk when he'll show up in comics again

youtu.be/rx1tMn9xdxM

Not starting an Etrigan thread with a rhyme?

Why, user, feel free to start trying any time.

Right now no. Only "magic" titles are Hellblazer and Dr. Fate. Not much upcoming "magic" titles either, there's a Deadman mini and...I guess Shazam though most just write him as Superman-lite. And I don't know, Shade The Changing Girl?

>Swamp-thing
>Constantine
Oh YES.

He's going to be a teacher in DC Superhero Girls, I think poetry?

I'm so conflicted. It's all my favorite characters, but then I'm reminded that Justice League Dark was supposed to be all my favorite characters but they fucked THAT up, and then I'm double reminded that this animation team isn't the glorious JLU one, it's the ones that gave us the recent stiff offerings such as the Damian Wayne bunch of movies.

Life is suffering ;_;

In the Multiversity they showed an earth where he leads the justice league who isn't full of monsters along Hellblazer and him.

hour and evilstein dont rhyme

Yeah, was just about to say that I would LOVE to see more of Earth-13. Seemed so freaking cool.

I had totally forgotten Hellblazer, but Swampy is showing so I'll check it out

That Deadman mini and Shade look GREAT tho so...

Moore is the one who made Etrigan start rhyming in Swamp Thing because he got promoted to rhyming demon status