What are Tennessean girls like, Sup Forums?

what are Tennessean girls like, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XYZbH5w5Hs
youtube.com/watch?v=RPiWrMHRcmY
youtube.com/watch?v=kRdd5qd2gYo
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyUYAWFgRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're nice.

excellent

They're nice.

Either homely or hot as fuck.
Usually pretty Christian.
Virgins.

t. Tennessean

They are the only 10 I see. HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

haha such funny joke hahahahaha
fucking hell

literally laughed out loud @ your joke

>Usually pretty Christian
from 1-10 how christian

depends on the girl

This, depends on the girl, but, in my experience, at least 5+. I live in a semi-rural town, so that should make sense.

Why are southern american names so fucking autistic why do you have so many god damm double consonants?

It's mostly us fucking up the native and French names for things

youtube.com/watch?v=7XYZbH5w5Hs

Reminds one of Taylor Swift in the early days before she sold herself out to Max Martin for massive $$$.

Except she's not a native-born Tennessean, she just moved there seeking fame and munniez.

Yep, looks Scots-Irish like most of the South.

Scots-Irish are seriously the worst group of "people" ever. Basically some of England's waste that were deposited in the colonies to get rid of them.

It's the South, so you have girls that got blackout drunk at sorority parties in college and had sex with 250 dudes, and then by the age of 30 they all are moms who sing hymns at church and act like the summit of piety.

yeah this is fuckin true though
t. TNman

Dunno why you'd wear a wool cap in summer, especially the kind of summers they get down there.

>Virgins
I thought Christian girls were the slutty ones?

she looks perfect

>playing fallout
>this accent comes on
youtube.com/watch?v=RPiWrMHRcmY
>instant boner
why are southern accents so good?

my dream is to go into a small rural town in southern america where they've never seen a foreigner and rape them like the eastern european brute i am

they will be amazed by my uncircumcised cock and yearn for more

Likes most Southerners they are either obese, hicks, buble beaters, or meth heads. Sometimes all of the above.

I get it, user. You hate your redneck father from Georgia.

I'm ethnically Tennessean.

the Christianity is a meme and none of them are virgins. They vary from hideous to extremely gorgeous but they all get diabetes

t. guy in chatt

Like the other guy said, they're all sorority sluts in college who then pretend to be so Christian after they get married to some beta.

had an english teacher from tennesse. A really, really great guy. He said he's of Irish decent and has the Mc- prefix in his surname, but he's black haired and light brown eyed (i guess).

plot twist: they act ""christian"" the whole time to try to seem virtuous and belong to the peer group. They just crank it to 11 when they need social brownie points or a beta provider. Their whole worldview hinges on "dont feel bad about anything you do because Jesus forgives you. Have whatever vice you want, its ok and jesus/God isnt going to reject you"

Really only Mormons live the life. They all get married at 19 and have like 7 kids per couple.

I have a question. Is she Rachel of Rachel&Jun?

"Yeah I go to church Jesus loves you and I totally asked him for forgiveness after the entire Crimson Tide ran a 50 yard field goal through me."

Yeah, that's like the fakest southern accent I've ever heard. People from the south and Appalachia sound like lliteral retards.

Like all girls only with an obnoxious appalachian accent

user, why do you pretend?
youtube.com/watch?v=kRdd5qd2gYo

How accurate are the accents in justified?

Fuck off mutt. The Scots-Irish are the only good part of America.

I barely watch any new TV shows these days so I had to look up Justified. First Youtube trailer I saw sounds like any generic hollywood "southern" accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyUYAWFgRs

>virgins
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS DOOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is the fakest shit

god dammit I hate hollywood, like there's plenty of garbage in the south for a great reality show and they script it like this

>having an abortion everytime jamal knocks you up is a the same as being virginal
we all know why the numbers are so low in the north

that's literally what happens in the south you dumb moor nigger

>let me tell you about your country

Well, this thread doesn't make sense anymore. Should we tell OP about Memphis and 36 Mafia?

Like the rest of the south we have a pretty bad obesity problem, which takes a chunk out of what would otherwise be attractive girls. With how suburbanized the state has become the 'cute farm girl in jean shorts' thing is basically a meme at this point. Pop culture is so homogenous across the country now that accents are starting to fade out.

t. Clarksville

Also this

>all the yellow area is STILL up to 5,3$

fat, stupid, and ugly, just like the rest of this country.

>mfw no amerifat mate to banter with

thats the appalachian mountains retard

reminds me of Rose Leslie

Whiter and better than sputhern lil booboo trash

Angloids are undoubtly the barbarian scum of the world, none of the founders or "English" scientists were angloid trash, 0% blonde.