I've had enough. I am sick and tired of Snyder being compared to Nolan...

I've had enough. I am sick and tired of Snyder being compared to Nolan. Anyone with a semblance of good taste knows Snyder is far better than Nolan. He is a visual director whose films have multiple layers of depth compared to Nolans shallow exposition driven nonsense. Nolan is also the embodiment of Reddit and plebs to boot.On their best day neither Nolan nor any living director can lace up Snyder's boots. It makes me sick to my stomach that a piece garbage like Inception got a best picture nom while a piece cinematic history like watchmen and BvS don't even have certified fresh rating in RT.

Dunkirk is also going to get best picture and best director noms winning at least one. Hope you KYS on that day.

They're pleb trash
Back to Sup Forums shitskin

You're everything that's wrong with the audience today.

Why? because you're too much of a brainlet to understand Snyder.

Chill out man they're both good at their own thing. I prefer Snyder but there are worse things out there than Nolan.

Like that piece of shit cocksucker Josh Whedon who is currently in the process of ass raping Snyder's footage.

Imagine actually believing this.

Don't remind me. At least among serious film buffs Joe Sweden isn't taken seriously but every discussion about Snyder is ruined with fags saying he is a Nolan wannabe.

They don't know what they're talking about then. Nolan is as you say very exposition-driven whereas Zack is more of a visual storyteller.

Without Nolan, there would be considerably less Snyder films for us to talk about though. This is why I can't hate the guy.

Kek Snyder wishes he was as half as good as Whedon either as director or writer. If Snyder wasn't so crap they wouldn't have brought in Whedon to write new scenes even before Snyder stepped down.

Go eat a fat cock.

Only a mentally stunted child would defend Age of Ultron. Holy shit I've seen cartoons with more substance than that offensive nonsensical piece of shit flick.

Yet it has more critical acclaim and box office than any of Snyders movies.

Even at his worst Whedon is better than Snyder.

You are so illiterate and braindead all you can spout is your box office numbers.

>critics and audience

You can't even form your own opinion can you?

You forgot critical acclaim

Keep seething mate.

Josh Whedon = scares
Snyder = Keemstar

the one is the same boring shit, the other one is over the top

Some of the greatest films of all time where critically panned on release.

It's a good thing we don't have brain dead fucktards like you deciding what films are good or not or we'd lost some of this medium's greatest to time.

When people say Nolan has style I'm not sure what they mean. I don't really feel like starting a flame war so maybe I shouldn't question it.

>Some of the greatest films of all time where critically panned on release.

Key word "some". Things like that are much rarer than you think. You faggots actually think garbage like MOS and BvS will be Re-evaluated as classics in the future.

People said the same thing about watchmen yet it's still divisive as ever. What was the last film to be Re-evaluated like that ? Fight club? You actually think a multimillion dollar capeshit would be treated like that kek.

Watchmen is beloved though.

People still discuss it and adore it today while they've long forgotten the Marvels of just last month.

But you go keep on being a brain dead sheep. I won't stop you.

Will Marvelfags ever learn to argue film past the score that displays on RT?

Not really. Watchmen to this date is still divisive. Something like thing would have gotten a 12% at RT back then but now it's different.

Watchmen is only discussed by Snyderfags and edgy teens. Most serious film buffs consider it anything more than a mediocre film.

Don't consider it*.

>divisive
Like all discussed films are. Rather that than Marvel's McDonald's flicks that are forgotten the moment they are consumed. Little less than a temporary dopamine burst reinforced through carefully timed quips.

Mark my words. Snyder will be the future Kubrick where people will be kicking themselves as to why he so maligned. Nolan will be in the same league as George Lucas and be seen for the Hack that he is.

If your biggest argument is that he is better than the MCU then he is not really that good is he?.

A visual storyteller in an age where everyone has forgotten how to absorb photography in favor of heavy-handed exposition. Snyder is above his contemporaries.

I agree. Snyder is a better director than Nolan, much better. He's probably a worse writer, though. Nonetheless. I take Batman v Superman over basically any of Nolans Batman movies.

Nolan officially went next-level and became /our guy/ with Dunkirk. Not a singe line of exposition, not a single compromise to current trends or political correctness. Focused on immersive storytelling without thematic pretensions, visually ambitious and authentic. An excellent plebfilter.

I'm saying that critics don't matter when we can all agree that Snyder is better than the MCU. Hence putting the muh critics shit to rest. Age of Ultron has 90% on RT. It doesn't mean shit.

I need to see this film. Nolan is an exceptional filmmaker and he's done so much to promote new filmmakers.

You can always tell a how big of a brainlet a Snyder fag when his concept of visual storytelling doesn't extend beyond parallels and symbolisms(even though whatever is in those parallels is said by shit dialogue).

Getting sick of this "Zack Snyder is a master director" meme. How far up your own ass does your head have to be for you to seriously consider BvS to be anything other than the bloated garbage heap that it is.

>brainlet doesn't even know what word to use to describe Snyder's visual storytelling
Holy shit look at this moron and laugh

It's bullshit, but I agree

Snyder and Nolan are top bros. Marvelfags should know their place at the bottom.

LMFAO! Good one, op.

It's really fascinating to see snyderfags try to defend Snyder by saying he is better than the MCU or Joss Whedon Kek. As if that's suppose to impress anybody. Why don't fags try comparing him to his contemporaries like Nolan(like OPs pathetic rant), Coens, Fincher, PTA, Del toro, Wes Anderson, Edgar wright, Tarantino, etc...? because you know you'll laughed out of the discussion and no one would take you seriously.

Real talk people talk about Snyder making the best looking CBMs but none of it have been as good as the Hellboy movies. Every single one of Del Toros films is filled with one visual treat or another.

Nolan = Pleb
Snyder = Pleb x 100

You are literally a shit stain on a month old pile of puke whose only purpose is for files to nourish themselves on.

Replies: 39

Posters: 12