Hey Bill, are you feeling ok? You look a little pale

Hey Bill, are you feeling ok? You look a little pale.

>When you bust a nut so hard you still feel that post fap disgust 21 years later

Looks like he's about to nut while getting a blowy joey in the bleachers.

ah remember when i creeped up on that sturdy lass

look at me look at me look at me look at me look at me, that's all I could remember. I wanted to get under her dress so bad.

And then she wore that polkadot dress, oh boy was that a doozey.

I finally got the courage to go up to her, but her nipples were pointing out and I couldn't think straight, but, but the love of God an saxaphones, I found my wife, and let me tell you how she is in bed, let me tell you.

So what I did, and I remember this, was I put on my plaid pants, because in that day we all strung up onions into our pant loops because of the war, that war. It was that war. It was always a war with Hillary.

hahahaha

But I got Hillary in the end. I remember talking to her dad, back in Akansas, and he said, I'll never forget this, but he told me a lot of things, and I'll never forget what he said. Those were the Rodhams.

Those were some pretty good times.

But I will never forget the time Hilary let me kind of saddle up beside her. That was one fine ass, but I didn't want it. Who wants to ride that ass?

those Hillary pins are pretty great once they fall and point downwards, especially since they're most likely off balance from the arrow pointing to the right

So there I was, like a little kid at a wedding, and there they all were, but we were all drunk. So I told to Webster, I told him, I told him, I told him, I told him you can go ahead and sperm that frigid cunt hillary. That's what I told him.

But I will never forget those sweet, sweet lips. I couldn't blow a saxaphone like that.

This man is one Hillary stroke or indightment away from the presidency

ALL THESE PEOPLE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY'RE SAYING.

can someone shoop him as a cowboy hat with pistols

Face it, Sup Forums. Women—white women in particular—expire at 18.

By then they're shameless roasties and damaged goods with gaping pussies the diameter of a fist. Most American girls lose their virginity at the ripe age of 12 to virile drug dealers, the constant stream of violent sex, feminist theory, chick flics and media brainwashing corroding their vulnerable minds into irreparably degenerate vipers and slaves to impulse, incapable of properly rearing a child.

The ultimate redpill: To uncuck society the age of consent must be lowered. Why are Millennials having less sex? They need fresh, tight pussies. Despite their brainwashing, their mammalian minds instinctually understand that the pussy on the market right now is rancid and beyond the reproductive peak.

he is ok

wait nvm

HILLARY

HIRRARRYYY.... PREEEEEZE....

Who goes first Bill or Hillary?

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE THE SAD MAN.

TO BE THE BAD MAN, BEHIND BLUE EYES!

NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE SHADED. TO BE JADED.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY...

He's doin well

Jesus, he looks like a character from the Muppets

He's going hollow