FUCK Canada I want to defect

FUCK Canada I want to defect.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/opinion/trudeaus-top-advisor-those-who-laughed-at-peoplekind-comment-are-nazis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is this the modern era's version of the renaissance?

>living in a place with cheep education, high social mobility, and a democratic government but wanting to live in a place with sub par education, poor social mobility and a """"democratic government"""' because you disagree with your cunts current PM.
wewlad

if you actually had any skills other countries wanted you could actually leave. but we're stuck with your dumbass.

>they actually changed the anthem

Different poster here, Canada is okay. I just don’t like how liberal the cities are, and wish we had better self defence/gun laws. Lots of times you take for granted how good you have it

lifesitenews.com/opinion/trudeaus-top-advisor-those-who-laughed-at-peoplekind-comment-are-nazis

No im the in leaf military.
Planning to defect to the Russian Federation.

> cheap education

compared to the US maybe, we get raped compared to Euros.

> high social mobility

not if you're white

> democratic government

Yeah a corrupt gov that seeks to influence the judiciary when white people aren't found guilty of crimes they didn't commit. Russia is a bad choice but Canada is still a shithole ( so is Russia )

you could just fucking leave the military and emigrate to russia like normal people. you ain't snowden, why the fuck would the russians even want you?

move to poland,
Australia isn't totally cucked yet, but its coming.

Idk maybe steal something important and head to Russia.

>they made it gender neutral

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah it was a little silly. I guess weedman needed some attention or something.

I rly want to go to quebec, the girls there are insanely hot

>Top: no fun allowed, ever
>Bottom: fun allowed
Everyone says they want to be military as fuck until they actually end being a grunt

everyone in Quebec is an asshole

if you had the clearance to steal anything important you'd have the experience and knowledge to just fucking emigrate to russia. if you didn't notice, russia is not as developed as us and probably has lower standards for immigration.

better than being a cuck.

Nice LARP. On the off chance this is real, prepare to get your retarded ass str8 up V& by CSIS at 5am.

living in a militaristic country isn't really that great

Come west not south

I rather live in your "degenerate hell" than in here.

>and probably has lower standards for immigration.
You need to know russian language that already blocks 99% of people.
On other hand considering how shit central asians are at russian i'm not sure that really enforced.