HOW DO I GET A JOB SERIOUSLY? THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED!

HOW DO I GET A JOB SERIOUSLY? THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED!

Have you tried not being a shitcunt?

I'm a NEET also user. The NEET life is rough

>RĂ©union
>50 % of young people (18-25 yo) are jobless
Get on my level, fag

>literally got a job offer as a welder over there just yesterday
user, wut?

>been NEET since summer of 2017
help

I'm sure we will all make it bros

How did you end up as a NEET user?

Been in (community) college since 2013.
Graduated in the summer of 2017.
Never held a job since parents are too welcoming and also uncaring alcoholics so the years must pass pretty quickly for them.
Now I'm a fat, autistic shit with a panic disorder who sits around all day being angry at himself. My father keeps pushing for me to get a job, and I agree with him, but it's difficult since I'm a fucking faggot with agoraphobia and a panic disorder.

Leave as soon as you can otherwise you will become trapped in NEETdom.

God willing I will get a job this fucking year and move out soon due to still having a friend from high school who needs a roommate since he wants to move out (and is equally autistic since we're really our "best friends" but he's not a filthy NEET).

I just want to die. What method is the quickest and least painful?

least painful? charcoal and an enclosed space. least painful and quickest? the tallest building you can find, above 8 stories.

mate I just turned down a 100k job because they wouldnt give me enough holidays
stop being a poof there are endless jobs

what happened

>the tallest building you can find, above 8 stories
People can survive even falling from the 9th floor. I've worked in a hospital and heard about them.

alright lad. you are going to apply for a job right now. You will probablyfeel good about it while you do it and after you do it. Even if you think you are under qualified and dont have a shot in hell getting the job. atleast you can tell your dad you applied and can feel like youre making progress. If you keep applying you will eventually get a job.

No there isn't.

Goddammit I will. I did a round of applying and wasn't hired, but it's time I do it again.
Still shameful to be this old without a job but I know I'll get over it.

How old are you?

well over 20
too old famalam

>getting into an apprenticeship without having normalfag social connections
Top fucking ebin, mate. No one here gets their foot in the door of a trade without varying degrees of nepotism. NEETS are basically restricted to available factory work or night shift packing shelves at Coles or Woolies. Even then jobs with customer interaction are super sketchy about taking on people who don't fit the normalfag mould and can't fake it well enough.

people 'can' survive after falling 27 meters but the chances of that are low. the minimum i would recommend to kill yourself with a high degree of certainty is anything above 24 meters. google that shit.

>well over 20
How well? There is no reason to be ashamed on the anonymous imageboard. I'm myself 25yo virgin who've been NEET for almost a year now because I'm too autistic to find a job I like and too prideful to just get any job.

>>The American College of Surgeons' Committee on Trauma (ACS-COT) defines a critical threshold for a fall height in adults as > 20 feet (6 meters), as part of the field triage decision scheme for transport to a designated trauma center [3]. A retrospective analysis of 101 patients who survived vertical deceleration injuries revealed an average fall height of 23 feet and 7 inches (7.2 meters), confirming the notion that survivable injuries occur below the critical threshold of a falling height around 20-25 feet [1]. A more recent study on 287 vertical fall victims revealed that falls from height of 8 stories (i.e. around 90-100 feet) and higher, are associated with a 100% mortality [4]. Thus, a vertical falling height of more than 100 feet is generally considered to constitute a "non-survivable" injury.

for reference.

Well, 23.
Not that it means much, since around here being without a job over 20 means you're pretty much useless.

Yeah, I know that feel.

>apply for a trillion jobs
>not even a fucking call back

WHAT THE HELL I'VE REVISED MY RESUME LIKE FIFTY TIMES

What is in it?

crypto NEET here, life is fine as long as you have a steady passive income to sustain your NEET life.

good luck, my NEET bro.

Well I actually have a few resumes, it depends on the job I am applying for. If its for a records management job (my field of study) then I emphasize my experience of that
If its a random warhouse job then I just put the last few jobs I was at

I dont want this life anymore I know life is fine I know all this but I dont want to settle for fine I want all the things normalfags have.

its okay. you'll grow out of your autism.

>I want all the things normalfags have.
Then be a normalfag or shut up. Your life are literally on an 'easy mode' in 1st world not like us here in 3rd world shithole.

You can always have an exit like become a English teacher in 3rd world anyway.
Heck, I have to deal with my depression and anxiety without any medical care or therapy doctor.

I'm 19 and turn 20 this summer. I have to get my first job while I'm still a teenager but I'm socially retarded.

It's over for you if you didn't get your first job when you still in high school.

Keep your mouth shut and try to read the mood. Get one or two pal at your workplace to easy the stress and cover if you made some mistake.

I'm afraid this might be true. Do I lie and tell people I've had a job before?

Probably I don't know the situation in the USA I mean it will be tough if you're yet to have a job and you're turning 20 in summer.

Same

>finish my degree
>do nothing for 3 months
>"alright, time to get a job"
>send out 2 applications
>2 weeks later after a short job interview I got the job
Works fine for me.
And before anyone is asking, I didn't apply for some low end shit tier job.

Move to USA. Seriously we got a gabillion cheap n easy jobs.

Go look for jobs on building sites or a mover where you just carry shit around
>degree
cringe
>then i got le officejob
fail.

>sent less than 20 applications
How about you fucking try before you whine and bitch you fucking little faggot?

>I'm just going tell you about your life

how about no

Okay, so it's less than 100 applications?
How about you fucking try before you whine and bitch you fucking little faggot?

1. Lower your expectations
2. Sign up with a job agency
3. Sign up with a temp agency

My expectations are as low as possible I don't expect much I just want a shelf stacking job.