Stan Lee comedic cameo

>Stan Lee comedic cameo

It was cute at first...like a decade ago, now it's just cringe fuck worthy, be it in a cartoon or a movie, stop it, it's the most douche chill inducing thing

Oh, don't you feel all warm inside whenever that glory hog appears on screen and the audience chuckles and golf claps to show they are in the know about Stan Lee?

Stan Lee is a master of selling himself

i have no problem with it, my only complaint is that more creators of characters don't get cameos.

>Shitting on an old guy that gets a 15sec bit in a movie
How childishly petty can you be.

>Stan Lee tops of a lifelong of ass fucking with a giant piss on Kirby's grave by cameoing in the Captain America movie

It's been overdone to the point that it's cringey. I don't care how old the guy is, he isn't the problem the gag is the problem. Sorry, Stan Lee isn't my fucking grandpa I'm not obligated to suck his geriatric dick "just cuz"

Ugh....fucking gross

I'm not OP, and I'm not shitting on Stan Lee.

The cameo thing, though? It ruins the movie when it shows up. It grinds the story to a halt to wink at the audience. It rips you out of the moment and reminds you, hey, you're watching a movie,and this moment is meant to make you feel clever or special for noticing it. Cameos are fine enough, Goosebumps for as mediocre a movie as it was did a better job than Marvel has been. The best Lee cameo was in Daredevil S1. Prove me wrong.

Stan Lee created Captain America user

This, and like any joke that goes too far it eventually becomes just unfunny and feels forced

I get the same feeling when I see a "funny" Stan Lee cameo that I did back when answering the phone with "WAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP" became old hat but that one guy still did it and wouldn't let go

triggered

I can empathize with your frustration user, even though I don't agree with it

No director is going to be the director that says no cameo and every director wants to be the one that gets to say they got the last cameo

That's reality

cringy complaints desu

It'll pay of when he's revealed to be The Watcher in Infinity War

That would be absolutely terrible

I bet you laugh at Seth Rogan too

That is the exact kind of pandery childish shit MCU would actually do

You're right. They should have gotten Kirby to do the cameo instead. He would've knocked it dead.

the worst part is when he makes these cameos in works involving characters he didn't actually (co-)create

>I bet you laugh at Seth Rogan too

Sorry, I don't find Seth Rogan as funny as you do

>Watching Civil War
>Aiport battle has no stakes but Spidey makes it fun
>Rhodey shot down
>Tension builds
>Black Panther chases Tony to the Hydra base
>Tension builds
>Climax battle over deception and dead parents, amazing tension
>"My father made that shield"
>Zemo tries to kill himself
>Hype levels infinite

>Rhodey still alive
>O-ok
>Stan Lee shows up as fedex guy
>Uh-oh
>TONY STANK
>Audience cheers

>douche chill
Are we just making up things now or what?

It's some asshole complaining about Stan Lee cameos. What are you expecting?

When you list the flaws of the MCU like the fucked tone, the lack of stakes, the reliance on cheap humor over drama, the awful villains, the complete lack of any humanity, etc. etc. people always say, "So it's just like the comics?" but what they mean is, "I only read awful comics because I have awful taste and this is just like them!"